Status: Enjoy.

The Leg Thing.

Backstage Beauty.

I walked into a room backstage. Well actually I was escorted there. The room was gray and kind of just dark in general. But when I walked in I saw who was sitting on the couch in there. Probably resting for a few minutes. He made the whole space around him glow the sun in the morning. His sandy hair and his beautiful eyes.

As I walked in he looked up at me. Although it was just for a moment it felt like forever to me. That boy looking at me gave me the chills. I looked back at him and waited. I didnt want to talk first. I couldn't. The boy with the amazing legs had me awestruck for the second time within a few minutes.

"Hey. I'm Alex. Come sit down." He smiled at me. Which of course my heart race. I was afraid Alex would hear it beating so damn loud.

"Nice to meet you Alex...I'm Jack." I stayed in the spot I was standing in, unable to make my feet shuffle across the floor.

"Well, come on, sit down. I like your name. Whats the last?" I finally made myself move. I took a seat close to him. He smelled of sweat. But it was kind of nice...Actually turned me on a little more than I thought it should...But then again I didnt mind.

"Barakat." I looked over at him, waiting for him to make a joke about my last night..But he didnt.

"Gaskarth. I've got a weird ass name." He laughed and so did I. He had a nice laugh. Sweet and gentle. the kind of laugh you want to hear over and over again.

"I like it...So why did you bring me back here? Not that I'm not okay with it I just wondered." I rushed to say it. I didnt want him to think I wasnt having a good time. Because I most definitely was.

"I saw you looking at me..And I liked it. The way you looked. Like the music really spoke to you. Like it mattered. I love when I see people doing that...It makes you look truly beautiful and at ease with the world. And that's the way I feel when I play."

"Me? Beautiful? No...I just enjoy the music. It gets my mind off of things."

"Jack...I think you're very beautiful....Oh my god. I'm sorry. I shouldn't say things like that! You're probably not even gay! What am i thinking? Fuck." He stood up.

"Alex. It's okay-"

"It's not! I just assumed. Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Really. I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore."

"Alex. I'm gay. It's okay...I actually really...Like you..." I stood up and walked over to him.

"You're kidding!"

"Look at me. Do you think I'm kidding?" I laughed and so did he. We stood in silence for a moment before he spoke.

"I think my break should be just about over. I gotta go back on stage...You're welcome to stay and watch back here of course. I would like if you did."

"I will. Now go!" I laughed and gave him a playful push toward the door. He looked back at me and smiled and I smiled back his glowing face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think! :)