Status: Enjoy.

The Leg Thing.

A Leg Move, A Smile, And A Kiss.

Alex had been right. I was having so much fun on that stage. The crowd loved us. The songs sounded great. I couldnt ask for anything more. We were in the middle of a song...The song I heard when I first saw Alex. While I was playing guitar for the song, I looked away from the crowd to Alex. And as I did I noticed his legs. He was moving them in that special way of his. His legs moving in that almost sexual way. That way that got me going. That way that made me love him even more. Nothing could have been better.

Of course I was wrong. Alex smiled at me when he caught me looking. Then the next thing I knew his lips were pressed against mine. So soft and perfect. It was like they belonged against mine. They fit perfectly together. We stopped playing. The crowd went nuts. Alex put his hand on my neck and kissed me a moment longer before pulling back.

"Guess we just officially came out to everyone huh Jacky?" He whispered.

"Yeah...I guess we did." I smiled as our eyes locked for a moment.

Alex walked back over to his microphone. "I wanna tell everyone here tonight that I couldn't be happier to be on this stage. Here with Rian. Zack, and of course my Jacky. I love him. Nothing could ever make me leave his side. He's so perfect...Just dont give up okay guys? Love is real. I promise."

"When Lex makes a promise he means it guys...I know that for a fact."