Status: Enjoy.

The Leg Thing.

It All Comes Crashing Down.

After the show was over, I was having a hard time finding Alex. I looked everywhere. I asked everyone. I didnt know what had happened to him. I was just going to go look backstage again. But, I never should have because that's when everything went wrong...

That's when I saw Alex walking out of a room. That's when I saw a tall blonde following him. That's when I saw him zipping up his pants. That's when I saw the girl fixing her hair and her dress...That's when I could feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. That's when Alex Gaskarth ripped my heart out of my fucking chest and threw it on the ground....That's when I lost my mind.

I ran out of the building and avoided everyone. I didnt want to talk. I got a cab to take me home...Tears streaming down my face I walked in the front door...What had just happened? In just a few hours my life had shattered in front of my eyes. The only thing I cared about anymore had just killed me inside...And even though I had been clean since I met Alex...I slipped into my bathroom and pulled out a little box from the medicine cabinet. Some tears still coming down my face I opened it....

So I was back here again? Laying on the bathroom floor? Blood streaming from my arm? It just ddint seem right....
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY. I JUST CANT WRITE ALL HAPPY THINGS. GOD. I LIKE TO FUCK WITH PEOPLES EMOTIONS. I HAVE A PROBLEM OKAY??