Too Close to Be Just Friends

Day 7 (last chapter)

Again. The irritating sound of the trumpet interrupted my sleeping. It gave me a hard time to fall asleep. I can say I slept only for 2 or 3 hours because of the word what came out of David’s mouth last night, cool. “Pierre, wake up,” I heard David’s nice voice and that almost killed me. “I’m not sleeping.” I snapped and sat up. “Why are you so peeved? Did I do anything wrong last night?” “No! I didn’t sleep well, enough? Let it be.” I snapped again but didn’t look into his eyes at all because I knew it would kill me even more. I dressed my trousers up and now I’m rolling my sleeping bag up. “What’s got into you? You behave like an idiot, Pie.” “Like an idiot? Aha, that’s an exceptional detection, my FRIEND!” I shouted and put my sleeping bag into a sac. “Hey, if you’re pissed because of yesterday so it’s really stupid-“ “Yes! Imagine that yes!” I got up and dressed my hoodie. “Hey, we have never been more than friends, or we have? I don’t think so, buddy!” David screamed and got up as well. “Sure, sure, you have to have the final say.” “Pierre, are you crazy? I don’t know what’s wrong with you.” “Hey, I’m not the only one who-“ “Can you please make way? I’d glad to get out of this damn tent.” David said sort of calmly and I did, rather. “Thank you.” “Shit,” I said to myself and put my hand into a fist. I sucked. I didn’t want to scream at him. I feel sorry about that just, his yesterday's answer disappointed me. I expected he will say ‘Yes I really do love you,’ – but now this feeling will never be mutual evidently.

“Could I talk to you?” I asked David who was sitting outside and playing a game with our mentally handicapped classmate. David turned his face at me. “Oh, sure,” he said confused but luckily, he agreed. “Don’t worry Matty, I’ll come for a heartbeat, okay?” Mat nodded shortly and waved his hand. It’s truly cute as David understands the people with mental disability. “What?” David asked after he left the table. He leaned on the wooden pillar. “I’m sorry for my morning behavior, I spoiled it. Please, forgive me.” I said but didn’t look into his eyes, again. I think I’m not able to look at him at all because it would wound me. “Oh, that’s alright.” He answered simply. “No, it’s not, I’m just really stupid today.” I decided to try to look at him. I did but for very short period of time. “No, Pierre, maybe, you didn’t really sleep well, I understand it, let it be.” He said and smiled before he patted me on my shoulder. I smiled, too. “So, we’re friends again?” I asked and looked up at him. Truly, the word ‘friends’ is so hard pronounceable for me. “Of course, friends.” We both smiled and fisted each other.

The rest of the day we spent together. All the same it’s the last day of our camping and tomorrow we have to pack our bags so, I had to forget the misunderstanding and luckily, we both laughed again.

“It was really really funny,” David said ironically angrily and got into the sleeping bag. I laughed all the time because of David’s falling on the ground a while ago. “Come on, are you in pain?” Suddenly I asked carefully and touched his cheek. “I’m okay,” it took a long time before I realized I was probably too close to him. “Oh, I’m sorry.” “Will you sleep with me, tonight?” “What?” My response was almost sudden. His question surprised me a lot. “I already got accustomed to fall sleep with you by my side.” He said and looked down at his coupled hands. I swallowed before I said: “Oh-okay.” Honestly, I’m pretty confused.

It’s maybe about 3 in the morning and almost 2 hours since we said good night. I still can’t fall asleep. I’m just looking up with no motion. “Pierre?” David said with quiet voice. “Yes?” “Are you sleeping?” “I can’t.” “Me too.” “How come?” “I don’t know. I’m still thinking.” It’s crazy, we have the same problem of falling asleep. There was a silence before I talked on: “David, could I ask you a question?” “Sure.” I’m damn nervous and rubbing my hands. “Maybe it’s an embarrassing question but…” I hesitated and breathed. “Have you ever… made love?” I asked the nicest way I could. David was surprised by the question. “Well… no, ever. Have you?” I swallowed. “Maybe you can think about me that I’m a sexual dragon or something but… I’ve never done it before.” I admitted. There was a silence and again it was me who started to talk: “But I’d like to try it, you know what I mean?” “Oh, sure. I understand.” He is so nervous but, he’s not the only one. I’m moving along and leaning on my elbows. I’m looking into his eyes. “I’d like to try it with you.” I said seriously. “What?” David asked just to make himself be sure what I said. He heard well, I guess. “David, I want you to be my first.” “That’s crazy, I’m… really confused right now.” He realized that. “Oh, sorry. I’m sorry I’m too hasty.” I said and wanted to get back into my sleeping bag but David’s pulling me back by my chainlet made me stay. “You know… are you serious?” He asked and looked into my eyes. “Yes. Really, I want you to be my first, I’m serious.” I admitted and tried to smile. David hesitated. “But, it’s up to you. That I want doesn’t mean right now right here, okay?” I continued and lay onto his chest. “Sure.”

“Pierre?” David spoke after about half an hour. “Yes? What’s up?” I asked and looked up at him. “I want it.” This sentence made me happy. “Really? I'm not forcing you to do anything.” “I know, I know. I just want it. You can make love to me.” He said and I smiled at him. I kissed him. Again and again. We’re kissing more and more passionately and my hand’s running under his shirt. During our long ardent kissing I managed to take his pants off and now I’m lying between his straddled legs. I stopped and now I’m looking into his eyes. I feel his hot breath on my face. I realized that a condom is in the side pocket of my bag. I reached out for it and kissed David softly. I stroked his hair. I opened the sachet with condom and decided to put on. “Okay, it’s kinda embarrassing.” I was embarrassed when I couldn’t open that. David just giggled.

I’m lying on the top of him between his legs with the condom on, kissing him. He’s stroking through my hair. “David, are you sure you want it?” “Yes.” He answered but his face was full of hesitation and fear. “I won’t hurt you.” I said, smiling. Now I’m getting down to get into him. “Pierre?” “Yes?” I looked up. His response came after a while. “I love you.” I smiled widely. “Me too, David. Don’t be afraid. I’m gonna be gentle.” I calmed him down and he smiled.

I’m getting into him for the first time very slowly. His grasp of my hair is tightening. I’m looking at him and glimpsing a tear falling down his cheek. He hissed because of the pain. “I’m sorry.” I whispered and got out slowly. “Okay?” “Yea.” He swallowed and I got into him again. It was much easier for me and less painful for him. He’s moaning silently in accordance with my movements. The faster motion the louder moan. I’m fondling his chest and quietening his moaning by kissing. After that I angled my head slightly to the right so the left side of my face was aligned with the left side of his. I looked him in the eye. I’m getting inside and outside him. David makes the sex easier by copying my movements. “Oh, Pierre,” David said silently while moaning. He threw back his head. He’s still stroking my hair and I’m speeding up my movements. I’m about orgasm. I intensified the moment by pressing our bodies even closer. I made it. David hissed loudly. “Damn!” We both are breathing out thickly. I gave him one last kiss. I’m getting out of him and lying next to.

We just lay there awhile. Finally, I managed to talk. “David, it was the most beautiful thing in my entire life.” I said openly and wrapped my arm around him so now he’s lying on it. I pulled him the closest I could. “I’ll never forget that.” He said, smiling. “Didn’t I hurt you David? Are you okay?” I was worried. “Calm down, Pie. I’m okay.” He reassured me. I smiled.

After our relaxation we cuddled up and decided to go sleep. “Good night, Davie.” “Good night, sweetheart.” “I love you.” “I love you, too.” So all things considered, it was really perfect night despite the morning fight. I’m so damn in love with him.