‹ Prequel: Most Unromantic Ways
Status: update at least once a week xo

Make This Go on Forever

All I Want For Christmas Is You

THREE WEEKS LATER
"Where the fuck are we going to find a Christmas tree in San Diego?" I whispered to Tony, Eloise in the backseat as he drove. Tonight was Christmas Eve, and coincidentally the day the boys arrived home from tour. Tony and I both agreed on wanting to have a real Christmas, but now at the last minute it hadn't seemed so likely.
"When I was little, we came to this tree farm. The pines were imported from Oregon, and the set the place up to look like Christmas. Fake snow and all that. I remember it as a tradition, and I want that for Ellie too."
I smiled, kissing Tony on the cheek. "You're the best father, you know that?" I said, and meant it whole heartedly. Never have I met or seen anyone with the dedication to their child that this man has.
We pulled into the farm, gravel crunching under our feet as we stepped out of the car. Tony unbuckled Ellie's carrier, holding her in one arm and my hand in the other as we walked in. Just as Tony explained, there was a scent in the air of apple cider, fake snow over the ground and the workers dressed as Elves. Hand in hand, we walked through the snow covered path and looked at the trees displayed.
At the same time, Tony and I pointed out the same one, with a medium height and wonky build.
"Is this it?" He smiled down on me.
I nodded, squeezing his hand. Ringing the bell given upon arrival, one of the elves appeared.
"Have we found a winner?" The guy asked in an excruciatingly syrup sweet voice.
"Definitely. This one here." I smiled, nodding towards the tree.
The elves' eyebrows furrowed as he glanced it over. "You sure?" He asked, his voice deeper and lowered. "We have plenty better ones-"
"I think this one." I said again, touching it's needles. I breathed in it's scent, feeling a surge of happiness. It was then I realized this was my first real tree. Tony nodded at the guy as if urging him to lift the tree, and he did, carrying it onto a wagon he hauled towards the entrance.
"You go take El into the car, I'll pay and get it in the truck." Tony smiled, kissing me gently on the lips before passing over the carrier. It was only a few minute wait before Tony was hopping back into the car, out of breath.
"50 pounds is harder to haul than you think." He pouted at my confused glance. I let out a little chuckle before intertwining our fingers together, holding him tight to me as we drove home, comfortably quiet as the rain beat down on the hood of our car. Ellie was lulled to sleep by the time we had arrived home, Tony and I quietly placing her in her bed. We synchronized and tucked Ellie into her sheets, kissing her on the forehead before leaving the room.
"Shall I get the tree?" He whispered in my ear, making me shiver and giggle. Biting my lip I nodded. I waited inside with the boxes of decorations until Tony was back, grunting as he hauled the tree inside and placed it in the living room.
"All good babe?" I winked, lounging on the couch.
"Sorry I'm not all fit and skinny like you." Tony said jokingly, rolling his eyes. I laughed, feeling a bit relieved at the comment.
"I have the decorations, will you help me?" I pouted, looking at Tony from underneath my eyelashes. He gave me a pensive look as if making the hardest decision of his life.
"Well...." He said jokingly. "I'll have to think about it."
I rolled my eyes, still pouting. With a grand sigh he gave up his facade and attacked me with kisses all over my face.
"Of course I'll help you, it's our first Christmas as a family!"
Delighted, I skipped over to the docking station and pressed play on my Christmas playlist, the soft and haunting sounds of Joni Mitchell filling the room. I joined Tony's side as we decorated together, he lifting me on his shoulders to reach the highest branches. It was sooner than I hoped for that we had finished, now laying together on the couch with the lights out except for the tree.
"It's so beautiful." I sighed happily, leaning onto Tony as we stared at our design.
Tony laughed. "That's like the tenth time you've said that. Haven't you seen a tree before?"
"Not like this." I said quietly, suddenly defensive. Tony wouldn't understand that our family lives had been different growing up.
He paused, confused. "Are you saying this is your first tree?"
I shrugged, nodding my head slowly into his chest without making eye contact, but I could feel his gaze boring into the back of my head.
"Ana? Really?" He asked sadly.
I shrugged again.
"Sweetheart," He sighed. "I wish I knew. I could've made it so much better. I would have done so much more if you told m-"
I silenced him with a kiss, not wanting to hear any more. The kiss quickly erupted into something more, as I ached for contact and Tony not denying it. In a sudden fit of love we found ourselves getting lost in each other, our clothing strewn across the living room as we tangled ourselves in each other right there on the couch. It wasn't sex, this was something on a larger scale.
We had made love.
With panting breaths and exchanged "I love you's", Tony and I fell asleep in each others arms, under the light of our Christmas tree.
***
"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP."
I startled awake, Tony and I falling off the couch from my sudden movement. We landed on the ground with a thud, Tony groaning and rubbing the back of his head.
"Fuckin' hell, sorry babe." I laughed, kissing his forehead. I jumped up and grabbed my robe, tying it around my waist before throwing open the door.
"ANA!" Vic, Mike, and Jaime collectively shouted.
"You guys could've been louder." I rolled my eyes and laughed before opening the door wider for them to come storming in, carrying presents and donuts. Before I shut the door behind them I spotted Ali and Frenchi coming behind them, carrying food from the diner.
"Hey doll!" Frenchi smiled, kissing my cheek as she came in. I gave Ali a slight hug before shutting the door.
Grinning, I helped them by taking the donuts off their hands, placing it on the table and handing out the coffees. Mike had already taken off upstairs, no doubt waking up Eloise for Christmas morning.
"Merry Christmas." Vic smiled, tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around and he pulled me in for a hug, squeezing. I hugged Jaime afterwards, making my rounds to Frenchi and Ali again as well. We had all gathered in the living room near the tree, Tony poking at our fire place even though it was warm outside. Mike held onto Ellie for as long as he could before Vic and Jaime whined about their turns. By the judging of the amount of the pink wrapped presents, they had gone all out for Eloise.
"Can we do presents now?" Jaime whined, looking like a little child as he sat cross legged and pouting. Ali was seated beside him, leaning onto him with her eyes closed. A tiny belly had begun to show through Ali's shirt, showing off the good news.
"Tone this is for you!" Vic grinned, passing over a square shaped box. Hands and presents were reached over everybody as they had been passed out to everyone, each of us with a pile of our respective gifts. Between Tony and I were the pile of Eloise's presents, stacking higher than anyone elses.
Mike was first, opening his present from Tony and I with a gasp. Inside of the rectangular wooden box was a limited edition Harry Potter wand, carved out of wood along with a golden snitch. I swear I saw tears in the boy's eyes as he looked over his present, speechless. Next was Jaime's present, which Tony had insisted on picking out. As he ripped the paper off of the box labeled Key Street, his head dropped after opening.
"You fucking oh my god." Jaime whispers, everyone silently waiting. Tony was covering his mouth, doing his best to feign laughter.
"Show us jackass!" Mike said, pushing Jaime. Vic jokingly covered Ellie's ears from the foul language surrounding her. Embarrassingly, Jaime lifted up a white shirt. On the front was a printed picture of Jaime and Tony from high school giving thumbs up, and across the back was "best dad's".
I snorted.
The room exploded into laughter as we passed around the shirt, looking over the fetus picture of the two of them. Jaime and Tony stood up and hugged, exchanging silent words before sitting back down.
"Don't worry, we have matching ones." Tony smirked, lifting up his pullover to reveal his making shirt.
Vic opened his gift next, a series of leather and patterned guitar straps Tony and I had picked out for him. My personal favorite had been a Wayne s World themed strap with animated Wayne and Garth images. Vic smiled and laughed, thankful for his present. Turns out his last strap broke yesterday. Tony's present had been a group gift from all the guys, a brand new fender guitar. It's paint job was a black matte, with the Pierce The Veil logo across it. Tony was in complete awe, instantly strumming along.
After Tony had opened his gift, Jaime passed me an envelope.
"From all of us." He smiled, kissing me on the cheek. Nervously, I opened the envelope and just as quickly the papers slipped from my fingertips.
"No, no no no. You guys..." I whispered, shaking my head in unbelief. By my feet had fluttered out two round trip plane tickets to Paris.
"Your honeymoon, on us. For being our best friend, for supporting us for so long. Ana, we love you." Vic smiled, passing Eloise over to Mike before getting up and hugging me tightly. I continued to shake my head, tears in my eyes. Tony was going around and hugging the guys as well.
"Wait, is there a date on there?" I asked curiously, picking back up the tickets. I gasped upon seeing that yes, there was.
"Uh, surprise?" Tony smiled, looking guilty.
"Wh-what... I don't.." I said in unbelief. The date was only two weeks away.
"Let's get married on New Years. Everything is set. My mom and the guys helped me plan it, all that's left is the fun stuff. Please?" Tony grinned, grabbing my hands. I pulled my hands out of his grasp and instead threw them around his neck and jumping into his arms.
"Tony Perry, you're the most magnificent man I've had the honor of knowing." I whispered before kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
trying to fit so much into one chapter bc no one reads it yet i dont want to give up