I Won't Say Anything at All

Perfect Porcelain

A.N: Just to let you know, this story is set before Ever After came out! Comment, vote, subscribe, etc! <3

Josh's POV

I was sitting in the studio trying to write a new song. But all I can think about is that girl that I met in the music store today. I don't even know her name. I start humming Good To You while I day dream of her beautiful face. But she had such sad eyes... I hope she calls me, or texts me. I need to hear from her. I can't get her out of my head and its driving me insane. Her skin is like porcelain.

With that thought, I start writing, and jotting down ideas. 'You are perfect porcelain'. I already know that this will be a great song to put on our next album. I hope the girl likes it. I'll just nickname her Porcelain. Usually girls would love it if I wrote a song about them, but Porcelain seems different. I don't want her to be mad at me.

The rest of the guys walk in while I'm deep in thought. I didn't even notice they entered the room until Matt snaps his fingers in front of my face. "I SAID do you want to come with us to catch a movie?" "Oh, um, I can't right now." "What's with you today Ramsay? You've been acting weird ever since you got here this afternoon." Matt questions me. "Well its this girl..." a say quietly. "Awe little Joshy poo met a girl?!" Mike says with a laugh. "Ha. Ha. Very funny Michael. Now can you guys go? I'm trying to work on a new song for the album." "Sure, but let us hear it when you finish bud." Says Matt. "See ya Ramsassy!" Ian calls out.

As soon as the guys left the room, I felt my pocket vibrate.

'Hey Josh, its Grace. We met at the music store today.' Oh my god. Porcelain texted me back!!! Well, Grace. So that's her name, its beautiful. But I think I'll continue calling her Porcelain. What do I say to her?! What if I make a fool out of myself? Why would someone as perfect as her like someone like me? If she knew my past I'm sure she would run the opposite direction, just like most people do when I tell them. Well I DID give her my number, I would seem like a jerk not to text her back, and I do really like her. She's perfect Porcelain. I added her name to my phone under the contact Porcelain, and started writing my reply.

'Grace is a beautiful name, it suits you! I was wondering if you would like to meet up for coffee the day after tomorrow? -Josh' I hope I don't sound too desperate.. ugh. What am I talking about? I'm Josh Ramsay. She has to love me! I feel my phone vibrate again with her response. That was quick... 'Sure Ramsay, just so long as your paying :P' I laugh at her response and say 'Of course hun. See you tomorrow.'

Grace's POV

So I finally made my decision and went with my heart. Even if it fucks me up. I mean, I'm already suicidal. So if it doesn't work out, there's always that option... Today is the day he asked me to go for coffee with him. I was fine with that. But he texted me earlier this morning and asked to change it to a lunch date. I couldn't come up with any good excuses why I can't go that wouldn't cause suspicion so I was forced to agree.

Now I'm busy getting ready. But what can I wear that doesn't look like shit? I'm not much of a girly girl, and I need to wear long sleeves. I find a pair dark wash skinny jeans, and I put on a white tank top and a black cardigan I found in the back of my closet. It was a present from my mom that she gave me about a year before she died, but I've never worn it because its not really my style. I hope I at least look sort of decent. I curl my newly dyed red hair that Blake did for me. Its the shade that Rihanna used to have it, and I must admit it suits me. I then do a smokey eye look, put on black winged eyeliner, and some black mascara. Its almost noon so I need to get going. I grab my purse and slip on a pair of simple black flats and head out the door.