Youtube University

Chapter 11

I headed down the corridor and up to Dan’s room, its only 11pm so someone should be awake. I knocked on the door but nobody answered.
“Hey Amy” Dan said from behind me making me jump “how was your date” he said the last word with clenched teeth.
“Hey, you scared me, but it was great, Luke asked me out” I said squealing the last bit.
“Oh” Dan said sounding shocked “that’s um… great I know you really liked him” Dan said frowning for a fraction of a second. “Anyway I assume you want to tell Taylor all about it.” He brushes past me to open the door and walks in. I walk in behind him to find Phil and Taylor asleep on Dan’s bed.
“Should we wake them?” I whisper to Dan.
“Well Phil hasn’t been sleeping well lately so I don’t really want to wake him, but I have to sleep somewhere” Dan whispered back.
“Come on you can sleep in my room, it is a double bed after all” I say starting to walk out the room expecting Dan to follow behind me. I turn around to see Dan isn’t behind me. “Dan are you coming?”
“Are you sure your boyfriend would be okay with that?” he said bitterly
“Wow your cranky tonight… come on you’re probably just tired” I say grabbing his wrist and dragging him with me. I open my door and flop down on to the bed, pulling Dan with me causing him to land on top of me. “Oof, Dan I love you and all but god you’re heavy” I say pushing him off me.
“Hey it was your fault” he laughed. I pouted then jumped up off the bed causing him to fall to the floor. “Now was that really called for?” he said trying to keep a straight face.
“Hey it was your fault I say” mimicking him. I burst out laughing and suddenly found myself falling to the floor. I landed on top of Dan and I stopped laughing. We were really close. I quickly stood up and grabbed my pyjamas “um… I will be right back” I ran in to the bathroom and began to get changed. I like Dan, have done for ages as a YouTube crush, he actually inspired me to become a youtuber but he would never like me. I’m not sure what just happened he was so close I could have just… but no I have Luke and I really like Luke and I know that Luke likes me. I finish getting changed and leave the bathroom to find Dan lying in my bed. I take a deep breath and go and lie down in my spot.
“Why haven’t you taken your make-up?” Dan asked me
“Because, Daniel Howell, no one has ever or will ever see me without make-up” I answer, forgetting the incident for the time being.
“Fair enough but I don’t get why, I bet you are really pretty without but it’s your choice. Anyway good night Amy”
“Night Dan, sleep tight.”
“Don’t let the bed bugs bite” and with that we drifted off to sleep.