Status: Abandoned story... will not be continuing unfortunately

The Fox Hunt

Me and My Gang of Outlaws

Spence followed Robin to a valley like area in the woods. Stopping next to a boulder, he looked back at her smiling as if he knew something she didn't. She looked at him curiously as he pulled a lever stuck in the boulder and a trapdoor of leaves and branches opened, revealing their camp. Her jaw dropped, amazed at the sight.
"You like it?" He laughed as he slung an arm around her shoulders.
"It is incredible! How did you create such a thing?" She asked, still in awe.
"Will designed it. He's good with wood." He stated, winking at her.
She giggled, then stopped as a bearded, giant-like man stood at the entrance of the camp with a staff. Looking her over, he smiled nicely. Turning his head toward the camp, he whistled and more people, who she assumed were part of Robin's gang, appeared.

"Everyone. This is Spencer Fox, she was the servant girl of our dear friend Gisbourne. Unfortunately, she's also their next target for overhearing a plan they had for trapping me. So lads. What do you say?" He gave her a squeeze as she arched a brow toward them.
"Master, surely you are joking. She's GISBOURNE's servant. We can't trust her." A guy with a shield on his back and a bandana on his head stated.
"I'm not being funny, but I actually agree with Much. I do not think it is such a good idea." Another guy, who was honestly very attractive with bright blue eyes and sword on his belt, said.
"Hey! WAS. Past tense. Personally, I think Gizzy is an arrogant ass. I'm glad to be rid of him. So anything you guys plan to help me out, be sure that Gizzy gets a good ass whooping." Spencer said crossing her arms.
"Her. I like." The big man said.
"I agree. She has spirit." A guy, or a girl?, voiced with an accent she didn't quite recognise.
Spencer nodded at them while Robin took the two opposing to the side to discuss their opinions. Suddenly a man, who looked to be the youngest, possibly around her age, ran from the woods and toward the camp.
"Robin! We got another one." He said in a smooth, deep voice.
Spencer stared at him. He had dark brown hair that was cut perfectly with his bangs cut short enough so they weren't in his piercing green eyes. Oh man, those eyes were like crystal orbs that could look straight into her soul. She noticed that he was taller than the others, except the giant, and was a lot skinnier. Though she figured with the two axes he wielded, he was a fighter and a lot stronger than he looked. He was gorgeous.
"Good, shall we go help them out?" Robin asked rhetorically.
He nodded at all of them to follow him. As they ran through the forest they came upon a cart that had been turned on its side. There was a man just getting off the ground who seems to have been thrown off the cart when it tipped over. Spencer stayed back near the trees, observing everyone, well mainly only one. As she stared at him, he glanced at her then back to the cart. He then took a double take and looked at her again.
"You! Who are you?" he walked up to her.
"Whoever you want me to be?" she said without thinking.
He arched an eyebrow and grabbed her by the arm. Oh no, why did she say that?
"No, no I am with you. ROBIN!" She corrected.
"Will, let Miss Fox go, she is with us." Robin told the gorgeous man, whom she now learned was named Will.
He let go of her arm and looked at her apologetically.
"Forgive me Miss Fox, cannot be too careful." he smiled shyly.
"You are forgiven, and please call me Spencer." she winked. Oh no, there she goes again. A slight blush appeared on his cheeks as they went back to where they were standing originally. As they gathered up the loot that was in the cart, they headed back to the camp. There she learned all of their names. The giant was ironically named "Little" John, he was really nice and seemed to be like the father figure. Next was 'bandana' man, his name is Much. He used to be the servant of Robin when they were at Locksley manor, then they went off to fight in the crusades. When they came back, Robin relieved Much of his duties as a servant and instead they continued their friendship as they were on the run. Back to the gang, next was mr. Blue eyes, Allan A Dale. He was a thief as a teen, later in life he ran into some guards and was arrested. He was to be hanged, along with Will and Luke Scarlett and another villager of Locksley, but Robin saved them all and now Allan travels with the gang. Speaking of Will, he's the son of a carpenter in Locksley. His mother died of starvation four years prior, and after his almost hanging his father and brother moved to Scarborough while Will stayed behind to become part of outlaws. Finally there was Djaq, a Saracen woman who was originally part of a slave trade that the Sheriff set up for his precious mines. When Robin helped her escape she decided instead of going with the rest of her people for safety, she wanted to be part of the gang. She and Spencer got along really well. As they ate a meal that Much had cooked, it was starting to get dark. Thinking it was best that she were to be protected, Robin appointed Allan and Will to look after her. When it was time to get beds set to sleep in, Will kindly offered her to sleep in his cot as he slept on the forest floor, however she told him that she wouldn't mind sleeping on the ground.
"No, I insist, take my bed, it'll be much more comfortable." he told her.
"Well, okay...but you will be close by right?" she asked shyly.
"Uh yeah, I will be right here." He blushed before Allan cut in,
"Plus you have me on your other side in case young Will here cannot protect you" he winked. Just then a rock flew at his head, Spencer looked at Will giggling, who was glaring at Allan.
"Well boys, I am off to bed. Try not to kill each other during the night." She teased, then she curled up in the cot and drifted to sleep, thinking about a certain green eyed boy lying on the ground next to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 is up. I kind of just...went with it. Don't hesitate to comment. Godspeed readers (: