Status: Hi! First off thanks for reading, And I hope you like it!

Prisoner

Prolouge

I looked across the horizon, wind whipping through my hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the scent of fresh seawater in the greenish blueish water. "IVORY!" I heard my mothers sweet voice call my name. I headed over to our cabin where I found my mother in a beautiful dress. "Ivory could you be a doll and lace this dress up for me?" I smiled and pulled up the zipper. " how do I look?" She twirled. I watched as her dress flew up the silk making fragile wrinkles in the dress as she spun.

"You look absolutely lovely mother!" I gaped. She placed a hand over her heart " That means so much coming from you princess, now could you help me pick out some jewelry?" I laughed, mother was never good at that kinda stuff. I picked out a pair of ruby earrings and a black jeweled necklace. I remember mother told me father gave it to her on their first anniversary. I smiled at the thought.

"This is my favorite necklace! Thank you princess!" She marveled at herself in the full length mirror. I loved it when she called me princess, it makes me feel so....so happy inside. Mother was going on aRomantic date with father. I don't know where they are going, mother doesn't even know. Father said it was a surprise. Even though I'm not going with them I was just excited as mother was. Mother and father haven't gone on a date in a year. Mother used to worry that her and fathers spark was dying out.

I have absolutely no idea what that means but I'm guessing its a love thing. I heard knocking at the door, must be father. Mother had the widest grin on her face. I couldn't help but smile with it. Father always said that mothers laugh was contagious, and he was right. I opened the door expecting to find father but I was only greeted by the captain. My smile faded he had an urgent look on his face.

My mother quickly ran up to the door holding up her dress as she took each step. "What's wrong captain Eric?" She knit her eyebrows together. With just that sentence I felt the boat tip over. I gasped as the force was too strong. I fell over and groaned as my head hit the wall. "PRINCESS!" My mother ran up to me to help me up. I graciously accepted the help. " The boats sinking" I felt my face grow red. " Oh really! I didn't notice!" I shouted. " Ivory!" My mother scolded.

I looked at the cabin door to see that Eric had left. I groaned. My mother grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cabin. The boat was still tilted and part of the boat was flooded with water. I looked over the railing to see that most of the lifeboats were taken there were only one boat left. Me and mother ran to try to catch up to the boat before it took off. I saw father was on the boat I smiled knowing he would let us get some room. "FATHER!" I screamed. He looked up and quickly cut the rope that held the boat up.

"YOU BASTARD!" I heard my mother yell. I touched her shoulder as tears ran down my cheeks. My father, the man who I told all my secrets too, the person who I thought loved me, left me and his wife here to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I hope you liked this cause I worked really hard on it!