Status: Hi! First off thanks for reading, And I hope you like it!

Prisoner

Chapter 1

I felt an anger bubble up inside of me. I ran up to the rail of the boat and looked over the edge. Dads boat bumped on the side of the boat considering the fall they had was a pretty long drop. a large chip of the boat came off causing it to sink . I was smirking until I remembered that father couldn't swim. All the anger I had in me washed away."DADDY!!!!"I screamed. I attempted to jump off the railing only to be pulled back by mother. " The waters freezing, you jump in you die!" she had worry written all over her face." We,re gonna die anyway!" I screamed. She took .y hand and we ran up the edge of the boat the part that was up in the air. I looked around and realized we were the only
people left on the ship. Even the captain was already on a boat. By now the boat was already tipped over to where me and my mothers feet were hanging down as we clung on the rails. " Pull yourself up sweetie" my mother said, her eyes wet with tears. I hated seeing mother cry " Please don't cry, please" I begged. She nodded. I pulled myself up to where I was laying up on my stomach against the rails, like the titanic.

" Hold on baby girl" my mother's voice cracked. Today was the day we all die. The day my father betrayed us. I looked over the edge of the boat careful not to fall off. I saw my father thrashing in the water. I looked behind me to see an island. I smiled and dived into the water. " IVORY!" My mother called after me but I ignored her. I felt the freezing water touch my skin. I swam over to my father who was on the verge of death. I heard another splash in the water and turned to see my mother dived in as well. I picked my father up under his arms and swam over to a large table floating nearby. He was much lighter in water then he was on land. I threw him on top of the table. My father sat up to catch his breath then pulled me up to sit next to him. I pulled mother to sit next to me.

As soon as she was settled she wrapped her arms around me and cried tears of joy on my shoulder. " My baby!" she cried over and over. I hugged her back " I'm right here mom" I reassured her " I'm right here" Father decided to join the hugging fest. My mother looked up and glared at him. He held a face of shock. " You tried to abandon us!" she screamed. I was glad that I was in between them so mother couldn't push him off the table. He said nothing but mother wasn't finished. " Your damn lucky your daughter loves you so much because I was going to let you die! You Asshole!" I looked down at the word die.

I had never seen mother this angry. To be honest it scared me half to death. I saw the captain trying his best to swim over here. I reached for his hand trying to pull him on board. But instead he grabbed the table resulting it to flip over. Instantly it shattered. " No!" I screamed. I looked at Eric shock written all over my face. My mother and father were thrashing around trying to save themselves. I knew I couldn't save both of them. I was about to grab mothers hand when chains rose out of the water. I looked over at Eric who's eyes had turned red. I reached for mothers hand when the chains pulled both my mother and father down into the water.

I looked at my mothers face which was stroked with fear. She screamed as it dragged her down in the water. I dove into the water trying to find her when I saw her and my fathers body disintegrating before my very eyes. I opened my mouth to scream only to have it filled up with salt water. I swam up to the surface and spit out the water. I felt warm water on my face. I couldn't tell the difference if it were tears or just teh salt water.

I looked over at Eric who had disappeared. I looked around to see that everyone had disappeared. I looked up at the clouds. I knew there was no way I could save them. I swam over to the island which was pretty hard considering the waves of the ocean were flinging me around like a rag doll.

When I finally reached it I gasped out and collasped on the ground. I felt hot sand on my face but I didn't care. My legs felt as if they had been stretched out and my jaw ached from all the large breaths I took from swimming. I felt my vision get blurry as I tried to drag myself away from the water failing miserably. I still had the taste of salt water on my tongue and I hated it. I spit on the ground trying to get rid of it but it stayed. I looked around to find a jungle surrounding the sand. I saw black spot in my vision. The black widened like when you burnt paper and pretty soon I blacked out