Status: Hi! First off thanks for reading, And I hope you like it!

Prisoner

Chapter 2

My eye's fluttered open and the view of a young man was at my reach. "W-who are you" I stuttered and watched as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Although he still didn't answer my question. " Where's my mom, and my Dad. Where am I?" I sat up, feeling the silk covers of an unknown bed. " You don't remember what happened do you?" Those were the first word the man has said to me. Suddenly flashbacks of what happened came into my mind.

ship ,sinking, mom, dad, dead

Those were the five words that I couldn't stop thinking about. I felt warm tears fall down my cheek.I ran over to the window and saw the view of a jungle. There were small houses surrounding this Castle. I Looked around the room. It was almost, Medieval. I like that. I looked over to the man he had wonder in his eye's and a smirk on his face.

"Where am I?" I barely whispered. " You are on the Phoenix Islands, My and now your Home" I was baffled. " M-my home? NO! My home is in Australia. I live in Queensland I can't stay here!" I watched as his eyes darkened and I instantly regret what I said. He grabbed my waist quickly slamming me into his chest. " Your home is here" He growled in my ear. " No it's not" I rebelled. He let me go resulting in my falling on the bed. He left the room without another word.

I plopped my head on a pillow and just stared at the ceiling. Horrible images filled my mind. Every time I close my eyes the image of the chains pulling my parents down filled my vision. I couldn't get it out of my head, it scared me. I heard footsteps come into the room. I sat up and saw a woman with a maids outfit come into the room. " Princess?" I took a deep breathe " Please don't call me that" The woman nodded. " What would you like me to call you m,lady?" I sighed. " My name's Ivory, Call me Ivory" The woman opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted " That a beautiful name" I looked up to meet the eyes of the man.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't say anything. He walked up to me and shooed off the maid. He sat down beside of me. I looked him in the eyes. " My name's Zayn" I nodded still not able to say anything. " I'm sorry I got angry at you, I could never stay at angry at you"He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand slowly, leaving a tingly feeling behind. " Why not" I choked out getting lost in his eyes.

All he did was smirk. Smirking is something I'd expect from him right about now. He got up from his spot and walked out of the room. The maid came back in. She walked in the room with her head facing the floor. She went into closet a pulled out a pink silk dress. I stared at it, it was beautiful I had to admit but if she thought I was actually going to wear that, she's got another thing coming. She held it out in front of me. I immediantly shook my head " No thank you"

" You have to, Prince Malik requested it" I sighed knowing I wasn't going to get out of this. " Fine" I whispered.

∞∞∞
I looked in the full size mirror. I honestly couldn't reconize myself. " This dress is tight" I breathed " It's suppose to be" The woman,(who I later found out name is Maria)said. " You look beautiful princess" I looked in the mirror to see Zayn behind me. I quickly turned around trying my best to ignore the heavieness of the dress. " Don't call me that" I breathed out. " Why not, you are my princess" He walked up to me and snaked his arms around my waist. By now Maria had already left. " I most certainly am not" I glared at him. He leaned in and kissed my neck. I gasped at his actions.

" Your so cute when your angry" He said in-between kisses. He kissed my jaw slowly making his way down to my collarbone. I tried my best to push him off but he was much stronger then me. He kissed under my ear, finding my soft spot. I bit my lip to stop the moan. I could feel his smirk against my skin as he sucked at it. I whimpered causing him to suck harder. I couldn't control the moan that escaped my lips.

He detached his lips from my neck and looked at me. His face broke into a smile. " What?" " Your eyes, their beautiful" I smiled. " Come with me" He whispered in my ear. " Where are we going?" I chewed on the inside of my cheek. " Your going to see my village" He led me outside of the castle to where the small houses were. One by one villagers came out of their houses to look at me.

I felt nervous, having all these people look at me. I'm not one for attention. I saw children, Babies, Adult's, Elders come out of their homes until what looked like the whole village had come to see me. Zayn had wrapped an arm around my waist in reassurance. A little girl giggled escaping her mother's grip to come up to me. Her mother tried to grab her arm but she was too fast. She ran up to me smiling.

I crouched down hearing my dress contact the grass on the forest floor. " Hello" I smiled. " Your really pretty" she lightly felt at the flowers in my hair. " Well thank you, your really pretty too" She looked up at me and smiled. " My name's Katayla, but everyone calls me Kat" I laughed. " My name's Ivory, Maybe I'll see you again?" " Definitely" She nodded her head. " Your better go back to your mother I think she wants to see you" I whispered. She nodded and ran back to her mother. I stood up from my crouching position suprised that my dress was not ruined.

I looked up to see all the villagers staring at me.