Warrior

Chapter 1

I woke up to my brothers angry face in mine. I screamed falling off the bed and backing up against the wall.

"Get up slut!" Louis yelled kicking me in my stomach.

"Get dressed and walk to school" he added heading for the door.

"B-but it's raining outside" I stammered

Louis looked outside.

"Oh I suppose it is, make sure to dry your hair off in the school bathroom when you get there" he said slamming the door shut.

"Oh Louis, why do you hate me" I sighed getting up.

I groaned holding on to where Louis kicked me.

I looked in my closet desperately trying to find a hoodie. Without any luck I fished out one of mine hoping my parents won't notice. I got dressed in a mickey mouse t-shirt, ripped up jeans, nude colored nail polish, smokey eye eyeshadow, and pale pink lipstick.

I attempted to sneak out of the house only to be grabbed by the hood of my father.

"What are you doing with Louis hoodie?" he asked slapping me.

" Using it" I replied ignoring the pain.

He slapped me again even harder this time.

"Take it off you'll contaminate it!" He yelled at me.

I quickly pulled it off. My father pushed me outside.

" Now go to school bitch!" he shouted slamming the front door in my face.

I began walking in the pouring rain. On the way there I Put my hair up in a bun hoping to stop at least some of the rain from getting my hair soaked. I walked for about fifteen minutes before having the school building in sight.

I quickly ran up to it and opened the door. I stepped inside the building and watched as everyone took a step away from me.

"Slut"

"Whore"

"Cunt"

All words I heard as I walked down the hall towards my locker.

"Courtney!" I heard a familiar voice call from behind me.

I turned around to find my best and only friend Kyle Morgan running in my direction with at least eight towels with him. I smiled, he's the only person who knows about me getting bullied. He knows me so well.

when he finally caught up to me he was out of breath.

" you okay?" I asked him squatting down to his level while he was trying to catch his breath.

"Yea, I'm fine" he squeaked out as I laughed.

"Let's go we need to dry you off" he said wrapping a towel around my shoulders and practically dragging me to the nurses office.

When we got there Kyle put my hair down and started drying it.

" Sometimes I wanna just punch that family of yours square in the face for years and see how they like it" Kyle said drying my hair quickly.

" Can you blame them, I mean, I'm a mistake, I was never suppose to be born just Louis"Kyle froze

He put down the towel and knee led in front of me.

"Courtney Tomlinson, You are not a mistake, if anything you are a gift but you are certainly not a mistake!"

"Thanks Kyle" I said smiling.

"Don't need to thank me for the truth" He replied going back to drying my hair.

" You better get to your locker Kyle, thanks for helping" I said getting off of the nurses table and facing him.

"You sure you'll be alright?" he raised an eyebrow.

" Positive" I lied.

He didn't't say anything, he just nodded and made his way to his locker while I made my way towards mine.

I fiddled with the combination until it finally opened. I reached my hand inside, to have it suddenly slammed on my fingers. I held in a scream and turned around to see My brother and his gang staring at me with amusement in their eyes.

I was pushed against the locker by Harry and kicked in the stomach. I groaned.

"missed me Slut" he smirked kicking me again.

'no' I thought to myself still struggling to keep my scream in.

Then the bell rang and everyone began rushing to get to class. I started to leave but then I slammed back into the locker by Zayn. The others were probably in their classes.

"Hey gorgeous where do you think your going?" he asked seductively in my ear.

'what the hell' I thought. "t-to class" I stuttered.

He attached his lips to my neck and snaked his arms around my waist. I froze as he kissed my neck.
He detached his lips and whispered in my ear "Don't tell Louis about this" then he walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it