Warrior

Chapter 4

After the bell rung I got up and slowly got all my stuff together. Then I felt a tap at my shoulder, I turned around suprised to see Dylan.

"Oh, um Hi" I said a little bit nervous.

"So prom is coming up, and I was wondering if you would like to go with me" he said looking nervous.

I had completely forgotten about prom.

" I'd love too" I answered.

He smiled.

He skipped out of the classroom. I heard a loud shout "YES!' and laughed.

"Were going shopping" Louis said from behind me making me jump.

I smiled and nodded walking out of class.

*after school*

I sat in the car on our way to the mall. When we got there we went to the nearest dress store and began.

Louis was shaking his head to the ones he didn't like and nodding at the ones he did. By the time I had already picked out a dress it was almost closing time for the mall.

We ran out of the mall with a punch of bags in our hand and went home.

When we reached the house I was super excited for tomorrow, I get to see Dylan again!!!!!!!!

*The next day*

I woke up naturally and smiled at the world. Today is just a lovely day to be alive. I picked some clothes out of the closet and laid them out on the bed.

I skipped into the living room where Louis was playing Mario brothers. I smiled.

"Hiiiiiiii Lou bear" I sang sitting down next to him.

" Who hit you in the bum with the happy stick this morning?" Louis asked not looking at me.

"Oh I don't know, just the smell of a perfect day" I replied.

Louis paused the video game.

"It's about that New kid isn't it?" he asked.

"mmmmmmhhhmmmmm" I replied thinking about him.

Louis unpaused the game shaking his head. '

"You, my friend are a love sick puppy"

"Why thank you my lovely brother" I said skipping up to my room to go change.

I got changed in this.

I skipped my way over to Louis car and got in.

When we got into the school I was smiling.

"Bye Louissss" I sang going over to my locker.

"Wait" Louis said grabbing my wrist.

"You sure your going to be ok?" he said worry all over his face.

"Relax Lou I'll be fine" I said seeing him ease his expression.

"Ok go" he said as I skipped off.

I fiddled with my lock before opening my locker only to have it slammed on my fingers. I let out a squeak. I turn around to find Zayn there all by himself.

"Is it just you or is your army invisible?" I smirked.

I felt his hand come in contact with my face. Even though that hurt it was totally worth it.

"Shut up bitch!" he spit.

I wiped the spit off my face and made a disgusted face. Ew.

"Why should I?" I retorted.

He pinned me up against the lockers cutting off my air.

" Think you can try and be the tough guy huh? Well it doesn't work that way sweetheart" He smirked.

I clawed at his arm trying to get a breath of air.

"Don't call me that" I choked.

"Sweetheart" he challenged.

I kept struggling for air with no luck.

" Face it, No one likes you, no one will ever like you because your just a slutty whore, I bet you don't even have a date to the prom" he sneered.

"Yes I do" I choked.

" Well I don't see him," Zayn smirked.

" Hes right behind you" I heard a familiar voice. I blacked out just before I saw Zayn get beat down.

-Dylan's pov-

I punched Zayn over and over no way to control my anger. Finally I cooled down a bit and I stopped to look at the lifeless body of Courtney.
Why would anyone try to hurt someone so beautiful.

I walked over to her and kissed her hand. I carried her bridal style to the nurses office.

"Oh my what happened?" said the nurse.

" I'm not sure " I lied.

If she didn't want to tell anyone then I won't tell anyone.

"Shes just Unconsious hun don't worry, you can stay here until she wakes up if you want" The nurse said. I nodded.

I sat in the cold plastic chair thinking about how much I wanted her to be mine.

-Courtney's pov-

I fluttered my eyes open to see Louis and Dylan sleeping in plastic chairs. I giggled quietly and snuck out of the Nurses office. I started walking home.

When I got there I sat on the couch and turned on the telly. It was on The X factor. I sat and watched it. It was actually a pretty good show.
It was on a marathon, Which I didn't mind at all. The show really captivated me.

All of a sudden I heard my cell phone go off. I forgot I always keep that on me, no idea why though.

*convo*

"Hello?" I answered.
" Courts?" Yep it was Louis
" Yes Louis?"
" Where are you?" he asked.
" Home" I answered
"How'd ya get there?" he asked.
" I walked, you and Dylan looked so cute sleeping like that so I just walked home"
"I'm on my way" then he hung up.
*end of convo*

Fifteen minutes later the door opened.
"Honeyyyyy I'm homeeee!" I heard Louis call.

"Cominggggg" I called back.

I walked to the front door and hugged Louis.

" hi" I heard a voice squeak.

I looked behind Louis to see Dylan. I walked up to him and hugged him.

" Thank you" I said.

"Ummm.... Your welcome" he replied.

I smiled at him.

"Well I better get home" Dylan said.

Louis nodded and went to drive him.

I went into my room.

Tomorrow was Prom. Tomorrow. Can't wait, I thought as I fell into a dreamless sleep.