Warrior

Chapter 3

-Niall's pov-

I walked off mas as ever. That son of a bitch lied to me when he told me he felt nothing for her. Then he bullied her for it? To be honest I have never actually touched her before. I just watch the boys because I'm afraid that they would hurt her even more if I did anything.

As soon as I was outside I got to my car and drove off to my house.

-Louis pov-

I got home to my mother and father smiling.

"How was school today?" my mother asked, I was always the favorite of the siblings, Courtney was just a mistake.

"It was great" I replied looking down.

" Where's Courtney?" My father asked with a smirk on his face.

"In the hospital" I replied.

"Oh really, well good Louis don't you tell anyone about this!" My mother said.

I looked up. "Y-you two did this"

"Of course we did, with her out of the picture we can finally be the perfect family we always wanted" My mother said with a warm smile.

"No! That's the family you always wished for"I shouted getting in my car and driving off.

I stopped at a gas station and parked. I got out of my truck and called the police.

" Hello, what's your emergency?" a calm voice said.

"My parents tried to murder my sister" I answered worry in my voice.

"We'll be right there" the woman answered and hung up.

I sat in the front seat of my truck, when I get home my parents will be gone.

Forever.

*a few weeks later*

-Courtney's pov-

I fluttered my eyes open to see Kyle's tear streaked face in his hands. I grabbed one of his hands and squeezed it. His face shot up. I smile and he tackled me into a hug.

" Courtney, your awake!" he cried.

Kyle ran outside of the room leaving me stuck in there.Alone.

He came back with a doctor at his side.

"Ah so your awake" he said writing in his clipboard.

I smiled and nodded.

"Can I leave now?" I asked.

"Well first your going to have to get some paperwork filled out by your legal guardian, I'll call him right now" he said walking out of the room.

I sighed and laid back in the hospital bed. Kyle just stayed quiet. I was way too tired to question it.

About an hour later the doctor came in.

"You can go now" he said.

I ran out happily free of this exhausting place. As I made my way to start walking to my house I saw Louis car pull up. I mentally groaned.

"What are you doing?" he said.

" Walking home" I answered still walking to my destination.

" Get in the car" he said calmly.

"What?" I asked him confused of the words he said.

"Get in the car Courtney" he repeated.

I opened the back door and slid in shutting the door behind me.

"Thank you" I said looking down.

"Courtney?" Louis asked.

"y-yes?" I stuttered.

" I'm sorry for the way I have always treated you, I just, I always wanted a little brother and then I found out about you" he said never letting his eyes leave the road.

"Its o-okay" I said shocked.

I could see him smile in the rear view mirror making me smile too.

*the next day*

For the first time ever I woke up without a screaming Louis in my face.

I walked into the living to find no one but Louis.

"Uh Louis?" I asked.

"Yes?"

" Wheres mom and dad?"

"Jail" he replied.

" Oh"

I went back into my room to go change.

I changed into a blue tee, white jeans, A red vest,purple bow, and rainbow sneakers.

When I walked out Louis was waiting by the door with a bagel in his hand.

"Eat it" he said and shoved the bagel in my direction.

I gladly took it and began chewing while we walked out to the car.

*skipping the car ride*

When I entered the building Louis took my hand and everyone stopped and stared at us. No one dare say a thing as we walked over to my locker. I opened it and put my stuff up grabbing what I needed.

"Aww look at the little slut and her big bwotha" I heard a familiar voice. I slowly turned around to find Zayn smirking at me.

"Just ignore him" Louis whispered in my ear. I nodded and began walking over to class when I was shoved into a locker.

" I was talking to you Bitch!" Zayn screamed at me.

I closed my eyes and waited for the blow only to feel the pressure being taken away. I opened my eyes to find Louis pinning Zayn to a locker.

"Don't you EVER talk to her like that again!" He screamed.

He dropped Zayn to the ground and escorted my to my maths class.

I was too stunned to do anything. My brother just stood up for me.

I smiled to myself.

"Thank-you" I said. I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I never thought that I would say those words to you" I said looking at my big brother and laughing again.

He smiled a tiny smile. But I'll count that as the best I'll ever get right now.

I sat down next to Louis.

"Well class today we have a new student!" Mr. Hughes announced.

"Please stand up and tell us about yourself" Mr. Hughes continued.

Then an attractive boy with blonde hair stood up.

"Well my name is Dylan Teal and I'm 17" he said sitting back down.

I couldn't stop looking at him. He saw me and smiled I instantly looked down.

I blushed and opened my book pretending to read, but really I couldn't stop thinking about the new kid.