My Heart's Always With You Now.

Chapter One

“This is no use” I said bringing my hand up to my face to rub my chin in annoyance, “these girls are just trash”. Brian looked over from the left of me, his eyes showing desire and lust.

“Like hell, I'm enjoying it” he muttered as a skinny blonde danced on his lap. I couldn't help but feel disgusted every time I walked into these joints. It was always the typical blonde, fake boobs and fake interest in men. Obviously I wasn't expecting them to have a large sum of interest in the men they were dancing on, but at least a bit of attention every now and again would be nice, rather than the constant peering at the over filled wallets hanging out of men's jeans pockets.

“Nah, even worse then last time Brian. Going to head home I think” I stood up and headed towards the exit hearing Brian push the blonde off and run after me. I just wasn't feeling it tonight and the girls really were not my type. The business I was in allowed me to know exactly what people wanted in girls and this was not it. The word trash was near enough written on their foreheads. It was not nice and they were certainly not the type of girls that I would even consider bringing back with us.

“Well, I must bring it to your attention Matt that we are actually running low on girls back at the house. Is there not even one that catches your eye?” Brian groaned. We didn't bring the girls back and make them leave the next day, they were made to stay. We ran a business, a gang some may call it, and in our own four walls that we called home, girls would run loose half clothed and ready for whatever we wanted to give them – which in Brian and the others case would more than likely be sex. Don't get me wrong I loved it and would take a girl upstairs now and again, but I'd never found a girl that does it for me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

“I'm guessing there were no girls?” Jimmy asked as soon as we walked through the front door much to their dismay empty handed, we shook our heads and flopped on the sofa instantly reaching for the beers that were waiting for us on the table. “I'm seriously starting to think you should send me and Zack out, you know we'd find a few hot ones”.

“Yeah but the thing is Jimmy, they would not be 'hot ones', they'd be complete and utter skanks like the other whores in this damn place” I growled starting to grow annoyed at the constant bitching each guy was giving, he put his hands up in defense and sat opposite me playing with his fingers.

“Just saying M, should we really be as fussy as we are when we're running low and soon enough we're not going to have any girls running around here?” he muttered, he had a fair point. The girls we had were good – for a certain period of time. Their attitudes seemed to develop more the longer they stayed here, almost as though they felt equal to us, like they could dictate things within the house and have their points heard. Which was not the case. They were whores and whether they liked it or not, they were here to serve us. And if one was to step out of line, it would be a bullet between the head.

The door swung open loudly as Johnny walked in “alright motherfuckers” he shouted as he held the door open for the boy behind him, “we got ourselves a live one”. The three of us sat up and watched as Zack dragged in a bag sealed tightly round the top to stop whatever was inside from escaping. He placed it in the centre of the five of us with a smug smile.

“She's a good one” he smirked kicking the bag, the person inside fought around for a bit clearly in distress at the situation she had been put in, “found her when we broke into the Millers, said she was a babysitter or something, thought we'd bring her back here for you M so you could decide what to do with her”. I stepped towards the bag cautiously praying it wasn't another trick the guys were playing on me. With steady hands I ripped open the top of the bag to reveal a girl who looked to be in her early twenties. She stared up at me, her blue eyes showing signs of fear and confusion.

“You guys did good” I grinned licking my lips hungrily, it was about time they bought a reward back, after all I do work hard enough to deserve a treat like this, “I think we'll move her into the chamber for tonight and I'll go see her in the morning and decide what I want to do with her”. The guys nodded their heads and grabbed her by her hair roughly dragging her down the hallway. I was certainly going to have some fun with her.

I could hear her screaming as the guys tightened the chains around her wrist. With that I ran upstairs to have a quick shower. Wanted to give her a good first impression didn't I? I got in the shower and started to wash my body and hair. She was different to the rest, she didn't have those fake balloons stuck on the front of her chest for a start, and she wore barely any make-up which was something I was not used to seeing. She looked innocent.

I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my waist, I walked into my bedroom and dried myself off before shoving on some jeans and a shirt. “She's ready and crying” Zack laughed as he popped his head through the door.

“Yeah just coming Zack” I laughed throwing the towel on the bed and following him down stairs. He pulled the door to the chamber open and allowed me to walk in before closing it after me leaving me alone in the eerily silent room. I paced over to her and walked around her body a few times before stopping in front of her.

“Look at me” I snapped. She weakly lifted her head up so she was staring into my eyes, I grabbed her face roughly causing her to wince in pain, her nose scrunched up as I shoved her head side to side to get a good look at her, “not bad”.

“What do you mean not bad? Who the fuck gave you the right to judge me?” She snapped, shock overtook me for a moment before anger replaced it. I grabbed her hair pulling her closer to me.

“You will watch how you fucking talk to me”

“Oh sod off” she groaned trying to get out of my grip, “I don't even know who the fuck you are so why did you even fucking bring me here?”.

“You're mine now bitch and you'll do everything I say. Who I am or what I do is not important, but you'll see soon enough your reasons for being here” with that I walked out slamming the door behind me and leaving her to scream in anger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!