Status: Writing!!!

Iron Sinks

I Hate You

Iron Sinks
Chapter 2 - I Hate You

I woke up before Gajeel and stumbled into the kitchen where I began making breakfast. “Something smells good in here,” Gajeel mumbled as he walked into the kitchen startling me. I blushed at his shirtless appearance and turned back to the eggs, “Would you like some eggs and bacon Gajeel?” I asked him as I grabbed some plates. “Umm yeah that would be cool,” he replied from behind me. I jumped at his closeness and dropped an egg splattering its yoke all over the floor. “I’m sorry let me clean that up,” I mumbled handing him the spatula and grabbing a towel. I quickly mopped up the mess and came to the stove where Gajeel stood. “May I have the spatula back?” I asked holding my hand out. Gajeel smiled and handed me the spatula now having a bite taken out of it. “How am I supposed to cook you breakfast when you eat the utensils?” I asked looking at the spatula in amazement. Gajeel simply shrugged and sat down at the table. I finished making the meal which we quickly ate and headed to the Guild.

When Gajeel and I arrived we sat down next to each other enjoying the new big guild hall. The door suddenly open and in walked Natsu, Gray, Erza, and a blonde I didn’t know. “So pretty,” I heard the blonde and Happy say looking over the hall. “I can get used to this,” Erza said nodding her head. “Hey man what’s wrong?” Gray asked Natsu who looked grumpy who mumbled an inaudible replay.

“It’s so good to have you back Lu!” Levy yelled up to the blonde waving. “Oh, hi Levy,” She yelled back. “It’s this awesome? Guess what now we have a swimming pool behind the bar,” she told them. “That’s kinda weird,” Lucy mumbled. “It’s just not the same,” Natsu pouted. “And we’ve even got a game room down in the basement,” Levy continued. “Does it really need to be this big,” Lucy mumbled again causing me to laugh slightly. “I don’t like it,” Natsu pouted more. “And the biggest change is upstairs! Cause now everyone is allowed to go up to the second floor. Master actually lets more of us go on S-Class quests, but only if a S-Class wizard agrees to go along.” Levy finished.

“Well I’m glad you thunder heads made it back safely,” Makarov spoke as he walked in with Juvia. “Master!” Erza gasped. “I’d like you to meet Fairy Tail’s newest member Juvia. Isn’t she a cutie?” Makarov introduced her to them. “i can’t wait to work with you,” She greeted and bowed. Gray laughed, “So you actually made it in huh.” “Thanks so much for helping us in Akane,” Erza thanked her. “No I should be thanking you because now I found a new guild,” Juvia said with a large smile. “Hey girl,” the blonde waved at her. Juvia quickly turned angry and spoke to the blonde but I couldn’t hear her over Gajeel’s eating.

“We’ve also added another new member to the guild, someone you might recognize,” Master Makarov told them as the turned to face Gajeel and I. “I wonder who he is,” Happy pondered as realization hit the four. “What! Him are you kidding me!” Gray yelled towards Gajeel. I was hidden behind Gajeel’s muscular form so no one noticed my return. “Gajeel!” Natsu yelled. “Why did you let him in here gramps?” Gray yelled towards Makarov in a fighting stance. “Calm down, I asked him to come along with me,” Juvia spoke worriedly. “I don’t mind Juvia but he is the one responsible for destroying our guild hall,” Erza yelled in an aggressive stance. Gajeel turned from them with a grunt of sadness. “Now, now remember what I told you yesterdays enemy can be today’s friend right,” Makarov spoke. “Yeah if me and Naida are okay with him here then you should be too,” Levy spoke as she hide behind a table. “Naida who is -” The blonde spoke but was cut off by Natsu, “There ain’t no way I can work with somebody I can’t trust,” Natsu spoke slamming his hand on out table sending my water flying to the floor. I stared at the spilt water with sadness as Gajeel quickly turn to Natsu in anger, “What’s the big deal with me it’s not like I want to be your buddy. And you spilt the poor girls drink.,” Gajeel spoke through his teeth. “The only reason I’m here is to get work,” Gajeel said standing up cutting Natsu’s sight of my sad frame off. “Wait, is that Naida?” Natsu asked but didn’t get a reply. “I hate this stupid guild and everyone in it but times are tough so I had no choice but to join,” Gajeel continued angrily. My head snapped towards Gajeel after his harsh words, he hates me? Why did I even bother. “Shut up loser!” Natsu yelled at him.

“I know you kids don’t like it but as the master of this guild it is my duty to help those who have gone astray find the right path. Give him a shot you might find he is a nice guy. Naida seems to think so,” Makarov spoke causing me to blush. “Well I may not agree with you but I will respect your decision, but I’ll warn you I’m going to be keeping a very close eye on him,” Erza spoke strongly as I stood up from the table.

“Naida!” Natsu yelled wrapping his arms around my small figure once I came into view. “Wait she has really returned,” Erza gasped as she ran towards me. Gray followed suit and ruffled my hair with a big smile. “You have been gone for three years. Where were you?” Erza asked worriedly. “Oh you know the usual mage cage fights, cell doors, and little food,” I joked as they all stared at me sternly. “You could have been killed,” Erza said with her deadly tone scaring Natsu and Gray. “Yes, but I’m home now. I really missed you guys,” I smiled as her anger faltered and she embraced my small frame.

The lights went off suddenly and the stage light up revealing Mira. “Hey we made it back Mira,” Natsu yelled at her. “good to see you. I’d like to dedicate this song to Fairy Tail’s strongest team and congratulate them on their safe return,” she spoke kindly as she strummed the guitar and started singing.

Gajeel disappeared from my side through the song making me wonder where he went. After Mira’s performance the lights faded and snapped back on to reveal Gajeel in a white suit holding a guitar. The whole crowd froze in shock as the looked at him. “Wrote a tune I call best friend. Would you like to hear it well hear it goes,” Gajeel spoke as the crowd yelled obscenities towards him. I looked sadly at him as the crowd got angrier. He is just trying to make everyone happy. As he started playing the crowd got happier noticing that he wasn’t that bad at singing. Natsu stud up and yelled, “Man this has got to be the worst song I’ve ever heard!” Gajeel’s guitar was quickly thrown at Natsu’s face who snapped back up and yelled again, “You want a piece of me!” They both jumped at each other and started brawling in the middle of the room. “Please stop,” Makarov cried at them. A beer mug hit the side of Natsu’s head causing him to stop, “Which one of you wise guys threw that!” He yelled angrily. “Natsu would you quit screwing around already!” Gray yelled standing up from his seat knocking into Erza causing her cake to fall off her plate. I gasped as Erza’s shocked expression became even more shattered as Elfman stomped on to of it. “Now listen up, if you were real men you’d take this outside!” Elfman yelled but he was quickly kicked in the face by Erza causing me to wince at the painful display. After Erza’s kick the whole guild turned into one big fight. I slipped away untouched and behind the bar where the blonde I discovered as Lucy and Happy were hiding also.

The rest of the day went by smoothly until Jet and Droy asked Gajeel to meet them outside. I snuck my way to their meeting sight to see what was going to happen. “So what’s the deal? Why did you ask me to meet you out here? Make it fast I have to get to work,” Gajeel spoke as Levy hid behind a tree. I walked up beside Levy who looked up at me sadly. I gave her a stern glare causing her to whimper. “We’ve got a bone to pic with you,” Jet spoke first. “For what you did to us, there is no way you’re joining our guild!” Droy yelled. “C’mon guys can’t you just forgive and forget?” Gajeel asked. “Maybe he’s right. I mean now that he is in the guild he’s not going to do it again,” Levy spoke beside me. Gajeel looked over at her and noticed me causing him to look away sadly. “We gotta let him know,” Jet spoke agin. “He can’t mess with us,” Droy finished or Jet.

“That’s right go ahead and act tough why you still can!” Jet yelled as he shot directly at Gajeel. Gajeel accepted every attack the pitted against him. “He isn’t fighting back Levy, all Gajeel wants is acceptance can’t you guys see that. He only listened to his orders like you would’ve done if your master ordered you,” I told Levy trying to get her to stop Jet and Droy. “Your not giving the new guy a hard time are you?” Laxus’ dark voice spoke from behind Levy and I. “Laxus,” Jet gasped as we turned to face him. “But seeing as this is the punk that tore down our guild hall I understand how you feel. I bet the only reason the old geezer let you join the guild is cause he was scared of you recking the place again,” Laxus spoked in a dark tone walking towards Gajeel. “You know that isn’t true Laxus!” I yelled at him in anger walking closer to them. “Oh I forgot you were back Naida the sweet water queen,” He spoke darkly, “Don’t tell me you and with this guy because me and you had something special.” “I never had something with you Laxus,” my anger increased with every word he said. “We’ve become the laughing stock of the magic kingdom because of you! On my way back from my last job I stopped off at a few pubs and I heard some things that really pissed me off. everybody was talking about how weak the Fairy Tail guild is now. No one dared to say that about us until you came along!” Laxus yelled as he shocked Gajeel. I ran over in front of Gajeel to block him from any other attacks. Without noticing me Laxus sent another attack in his direction directly hitting me.

My body became surrounded by the lightning as Levy gasped and Laxus got even more angered. “Don’t you see Laxus it doesn’t matter about people’s opinions about the guild all that matters is our time together,” I spoke through gritted teeth as the lighting caused water vapor from my abilities to surround me. “You’re taking this too far, calm down man,” Jet yelled. “I know Laxus is strong but somethings not right it seems like Gajeel’s going down to easily,” Droy spoke wearily. “I didn’t realize it till now but he’s not fighting back,” Jet spoke again as I took a stance against Laxus.Laxus grabbed me by the throat and quickly threw me out of the way so he could stomp on Gajeel’s head. “You never should’ve messed with Fairy Tail punk cause now you’re gonna have to deal with me!” Laxus yelled kicking him more. “Stop this Laxus! Leave him alone!” I yelled standing up. “I’m not taking orders from you!” Laxus yelled as he turned around shooting lightning at me. I covered my face waiting for the shock that never came. When I opened my eyes I saw the wounded Gajeel in front of me protecting me with his steel arm. “Gajeel!” Levy gasped watching Gajeel risk his life to save me even though I’m the only mage able to withstand Laxus’ lightning attacks. “You through with me now cause I got other things to do,” Gajeel spoke as he walked away from the scene. “Gajeel, wait,” I called out to him. “Just leave me alone Naida, I’m not in the mood for your foolishness,” Gajeel spoke harshly as he continued to walk away. I stared sadly at his retreating form pulling my hand to my mouth as tears welled up in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Review!!