Shadows Kiss

Dreams Do Come True

So there we sat by the ocean, totally insane but there were no words to describe the feelings, I was totally in love with him now, there was no turning back, he was so amazingly beautiful, watching the water glistening from every perfect muscle in his body, he was my everything, simply everything, I couldn't help but love each and every single thing about him. I loved the way his dimples would come out when he would smile his real smile; that perfect , wonderful, fantastic smile. Oh yes, there was definitely no turning back now. He had me in the palm of his hand. The spell had already been cast. I had fallen. He had awakened the sleeping heart inside me and brought it back to life, with four small words...."Hi, I'm Matt Shadows."

"I know exactly who you are," I smiled back at him, as his large hand enclosed mine, "I'm Alice."

"Alice, that's a beautiful name." He remarked, lifting his aviators to reveal a pair of breathtaking, hazel eyes.

"Thank you, you're not so hard on the eyes yourself Mr. Shadows." I flirted.

Again that radiant smile danced across his angelic face, "Well thank you. So what brings you to Long Beach, Alice?" He lowered himself to the ground, taking a seat beside of me.

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah, well you and your band mates."

"I'm sorry I'm not following you." He was clearly confused.

"Well see some friends and I really like your band, but we also were in need of a vacation, so we decided to get tickets for the Long Beach show."

"Wow, you came all the way out here for us?"

"Of course!"

"That's pretty amazing! Dedicated huh?"

"In every sense of the word." For some reason this was not going at all like I had thought it really would. I mean yes, of course every girl who has ever dreamed of meeting Matt Shadows would hope to be just as cool, calm, and collected as she was just hanging out with her friends, but I knew in my heart if I ever got the chance I would probably burst into tears and pass out....but sitting here now in a simple bikini with this massive, beautiful man, I was bursting with confidence instead.

"Alice! Are you ready to....oh my God! Matt Shadows like really? No, it can't be. Are you really Matt Shadows?" Anna stood there with her jaw hanging open in amazement.

"Haha, yes it's really me."

"Holy shit! This is crazy! Damn bitch you really weren't lying about all that luck of the Irish bullshit you give us all the time, were you?" She turned to me, mouth still open wide.

"Told you I was telling the truth!" I laughed.

"Matt, this my friend Anna. Anna this is Matt." Matt stood when I did to shake Anna's hand. "Well Mr. Shadows it was wonderful getting to meet you, but I'm sure you have tons of stuff to do, so we will just get out of your way now."

"What? Are you serious? You have been sitting on the beach with Matt Shadows for all of five minutes and you are already ready to let him go? You are fucking crazy!" Anna exclaimed.

"Yeah, what's up with that?" He grinned.

"Well I'm just saying you are a rock star, you have a very busy life and all so I think we should get out of your way now, I have probably kept you longer than I should have already." I smiled trying to be polite.

"No, not at all. I really enjoyed talking with you. I would like to see you more actually." I couldn't believe he looked so sincere.

"Really?"

"Absolutely! Hey wait I have an idea, why don't you girls meet me and the guys later tonight. You know, we could pick you up and go out on the town, show you all the hot spots."

"Hell yeah!" Anna screamed, nearly deafening me.

"What do you think, Alice? Sound good to you?" He was staring right through me with his piercing green eyes.

"That sounds amazing. I would love to." I breathed slowly, trying to take it all in.

"What hotel are you staying at?" He asked.

"West Coast Regency." Anna answered immediately.

"Great, we will be there for you at six."

"Okay, well don't be late Mr. Shadows." I teased.

"Not in a million years, my lady." Again I could see his oh so cute dimples. He hugged me tightly, almost as though he never wanted to let go. Did he know I felt the same way? I hoped so.

Then we went our separate ways. Anna and I giggled as we walked away, with quick glances to catch a final glimpse of him. He was looking over his shoulder smiling at me. "Oh gods did that really just happen?" I busted out, the cool, confident Alice was gone, and M. Shadows addict Alice was back.

"Holy shit dude I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't of seen it for myself. My god the girls are gonna be so jealous of you! You do realize that right? How the fuck did you make that happen? Like honestly, we go to the beach and leave you for ten minutes and BOOM! You fucking meet Matt fucking Shadows! How insane is that?" Anna was freaking out.

"I don't even know. I have no idea what just happened. All I know is I was sitting on the beach, staring into the water, and I hear 'Excuse me Miss.' and I turned to see this massiveness of a man standing over me. I pulled my shades up and there before me was the mighty Matt Shadows."

"What the fuck dude? You are so lucky, you know that would never happen in a million years again. Ha! As Sarah says it's a true once in a lifetime!"

"Yeah I would think so. Fuck dude we better hurry up, they are gonna be here at six it's already past four!" I squealed. We ran to the car and on the way to the hotel I filled Sarah, Laura, and Kate in on what had just happened.

.................................................................................................................................................

Once there we scrambled into the room. Clothes, underwear, high heels, make-up, and hair products went flying about the room, along with a million "How does this look?"s. At 5:45 the phone rang. Sarah went sailing across the room to reach it as soon as possible, "Hello!?!?"

"Hi, may I speak with Alice please?" A voice answered.

"Yes, is this Matt Shadows? Like the real for real Matt Shadows?" She breathed into the phone.

"Yes, yes it is." He chuckled.

"Is this shit for real? Are you guys really taking us out? Like this isn't some kind of punk T.V. show is it?" She was playing investigator.

"No, trust me, I'm not punking you, this is very real." He answered.

"Oh okay, well hell yeah this is awesome! I can't wait to meet you guys! This is Sarah, I'm Alice's friend, the weird one HAHA! Anyways, yeah, okay, umm here is Alice." She threw the phone my direction, eyes huge.

"Hello?"

"Hey, umm it's me, Matt."

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to call and let you know that me and the boys are on our way to get you."

"Okay cool, well I will see you when you get here."

"Sounds great, I can't wait."

"Okay Mr. Shadows, bye for now."

"Bye sweetheart."

I hung up, my heart beating faster than ever before, "Did he just call me sweetheart?" I turned to my girls.

"WHAT!?!?! WHAT!?!?! WHAT!?!?" They were all screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, so forgive any mistakes, I'm still learning. This is a story I had previously put up on another site, so it may be familiar to some of you out there. A friend told me about this site and I decided to check it out. But to any new readers I hope you enjoy my story! Comment & share your thoughts with me, or message me with any questions. Hope to make some new friends soon!