Status: Hey guys! My other account well..idk what happened to it, so heres my new accound and BLD story!

Rolling With The Thunder

After All This Time...

I looked around the new apartment that I got finally on my own. At the tender age of twenty two I had more on my plate than a person could probably ever want. I did this on my own. I needed a change. Something to make me want to move on with my life. I'd been stuck on Brian two years now, and maybe inside I didn't want to let it go, but mentally, I was moving on.

The walls were a beautiful rustic red color in my living room with a white accent strip in the middle. I had a large beautiful fireplace with a mantle that my plasma tv sat on. I had a few pictures I'd already hung on the walls and little room decorations placed through out. The kitchen was spacious, black stainless appliances, a large sink, a dish washer, the works. Now, my bedroom. My favorite room of the entire place was a light pastel yellow. My queen sized bed fit perfectly across from the window. I had a large walk-in closet which I'd already filled up with my wardrobe. This place was perfect. I even had a spare room that I hadn't really figured out what I was going to do with yet..

"Hello?" I said answering my phone that'd been ringing in my pocket for a good thirty seconds now.

"Bella! You'll never guess what I just found out!" Maggie screamed through her end of the phone making me chuckle.

"No, what?"

"Brian, you know, your Brian is coming home next week and he'll be here for a few months! Maybe you can go talk to him or something!"

"I don't know Mags.. I mean. I still talk to Jess all the time and Brian seems pretty happy with his life currently. I mean, I moved to kind of start my life over.. Forget about him ya know?"

"I know, but here's the thing. He's the one thing that I've ever seen happen to you for the positive. If it weren't for him you'd still be with Alex, you'd be hurting and you'd be in a ditch somewhere. Admit it, you know you love Brian and you know damn well you wanna see him when he comes home on Thursday."

"I do, I do. But I don't think I will.. I might go see Jess and Josh but I probably will do my best to not see Brian."

"Okay, have it your way. I'll be over to your place tonight. Love you sweet thang." she said laughing as she hung up the phone.

I let out a long sigh. Sure, Brian saved my life. And yes, some of my best friends in the whole world came out of him but he was happy. I wasn't going to ruin that for him.

From: Jess B

Babe! We'll be home thurs. wanna chill? Go to dinner and catch up?


To: Jess B

Just me and you? Maybe Josh?


From: Jess B

If that's what u want. i was thinkin all of us but if u dont wanna be around brian i understand


To: Jess B

It's been 2 years jess... maybe me not being around him is a good thing.


From: Jess B

Ok. See u thurs. beautiful. love ya! xox

I loved Jess.. She became my rock after things ended with Brian. I wouldn't say they ended badly.. He was just leaving and we both knew he wouldn't be back for a long time and I knew he'd probably fall in love with another girl along the way.. I didn't think I'd still be this emotionally caught up after all this time...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So i'm Kristina, my old user account well.. Idk what happened to it so here's a new Brian Dales story! I hope y'all like it!