Status: Hey guys! My other account well..idk what happened to it, so heres my new accound and BLD story!

Rolling With The Thunder

Telling You I'm Sorry

"I'm not gonna lie, I missed times like this with you." I said staring up at the night sky. Brian had the bright idea to drive us to "our" spot. It was a beautiful place on the side of a lake surrounded by trees.

"I figured you'd like it. That, and you probably haven't seen this place in about as long as I have."

"That's true. I didn't want to remember you. Or this."

"Ouch. You bitch." he said nudging my arms.

"Fucker." I said laughing. "So, what're we gonna do..?"

"About...Us?"

"Yeah. Us."

It'd been almost three weeks since Brian and I decided to take it slow. Take time to feel this out again. I had this strong feeling that maybe this time it would last for good. Maybe Brian had changed for the better. Maybe he did grow up.

"What do you wanna do Bells?"

"I don't know. I don't want to do something for myself or for you either. I want to do it for the both of us together. That's the only way this will make any sense."

"I mean, you and I both know what it is I want. It's just a matter of you deciding if you're ready for the ride or not."

"I... I want to. I'm just scared."

"Of what? Me leaving again?"

All i could do was bite my bottom lip and nod.

"Don't be." Brian said moving so that he was sitting in front of me. "I'm not going anywhere. No matter what happens. If I leave then, well, you might just be coming with me. I fucked up the first time I was with you, but we were both young. It took me two years to realize that you're everything I've ever needed."

"I...I..."

"Just.. Answer me this without thinking about it. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"YES."

"Than there we go, we've got an answer outta you."

"What the hell did I just do."

"You just agree that you're my girlfriend now beautiful." he said pulling me on to his lap. "Now it's time to get you home and in bed, you need sleep I'm sure."

"Definitely do. I'd be still asleep if someone hadn't woken me up." I said laughing.

Brian drove us to his place since it was the closest. I wasn't afraid to spend the night here, I wasn't nervous I just... I felt right being with him. As much as I wanted to tell him no when he asked me to be his girlfriend everything in me knew I should say yes.

"I'll be up in a minute." he said kissing me lightly as I went up the staircase. His room literally hadn't changed. Even the bed was in the same position. It was the most comfortable bed I'd ever been in. It was so soft and when you went to lay in it it was like you were melting on a cloud.

I don't remember Brain coming in or laying down but when I woke up around noon the next day his arms were wrapped around me. Granted he was awake because I could hear him singing lightly.

"Good morning sunshine." I muttered turning over.

"Good morning beautiful." he said kissing my forehead. "Do me a favor? Smile!" he said pulling his phone out.

"NO! I'm a mess."

"I. Don't. Care. Smile, please."

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes while he kissed the side of my temple.

"See, you're lovely. It's better waking up to you than the band." he said signing on to his twitter.

"@BrianLoganDales The best thing about coming home is seeing this beauty every. single. day. #Girlfriend #HomeFromTour @BabyBella pic.twitter.com"

"You jerk! I look terrible."

"No, you look stunning babe."

Brian and I scrolled through the fans tweets about the picture. They were all pretty supportive which made me happy, and really made him happy.

"Bella, No matter what, just know that I've never not been yours."

"I mean.. Technically --"

"No, just because I left doesn't mean I fell out of love with you. The day we left, I wanted to turn around and come find you and tell you I was sorry and I didn't want to leave you."

"Brian.."

"No, I just.. I don't want you to think I for one second forgot about you."

"Okay.. Well, that was then, this is now. I'd much rather not dwell on the past okay?"

I wanted for just give this relationship a chance. I knew it wasn't going to be a normal one and that I'd have to share my boyfriend with millions of people daily but I didn't care. All that mattered was that I was his, and that he was mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 thanks to Halfmoodkid for all of your comments<3 It's literally what keeps me writing this! also, HELLO NEW SUBSCRIBERS! <3 Make sure you comment so I can thank you individually. Even the ones who read this regularly but aren't subscribed, I love talking to you guys!

xox kris!