Stella's Sick Little Games

Fifteen.

”So… why do you do that to yourself?” I bit my lip. I don’t wanna talk about this, not now.
“Not now. Tonight’s perfect… I don’t wanna ruin it.” A smile broke out on his face, he genuinely looked happy and that warmed my heart.
“So… you wanna watch a movie?” He looked over at the stack of DVDs.
“Only if it’s Peter Pan.” His face lit up like a little kid on Christmas.
“That’s my favorite Disney movie.” A guy who actually admits to loving Disney movies…
“Come on.” I got up and grabbed his hand, bringing him over to the couch. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy and I was perfectly okay with it.
I woke up with the light shining in my eyes through a window. Something about me didn’t want to get up. I looked over, I was still at Alex’s, curled up in his arms. We fell asleep watching the movie. My mom’s gonna kill me. Oh well, might at well let this last as long as possible. I nuzzled my face into his neck and tried falling back asleep. Too bad he woke up.
“Mmm… morning Stells.” Stells? No one calls me that… no one but him.
“I feel like I wake up here more than I should…” He chuckled., it was adorable. He held me tighter.
“You passed out ten minutes into the movie. You looked so… peaceful, I didn’t wanna wake you just yet. I guess it didn’t take long for me to fall asleep after.”
My phone vibrating on the table was loud enough to make me jump. Crap.
“My mom’s gonna kill me…”