Stella's Sick Little Games

Three.

Look cute.
What did he mean by that? Dress slutty, but don’t overdo it? I’ve never been to a party with any of his friends, I usually just stay in the wind. Just get by school, you’ll be out and away from these people before you know it. I keep telling myself that, but not anymore. I’m going to make the most out of my senior year because quite honestly, I just don’t care about anything anymore. I’m just gonna live it up and do what I want and not care what anyone has to say about it. I rummaged through my closet. A low cut tank top and skinny jeans should be fine with a pair of combat boots should be fine, right? I hope so.
My hair’s a mess, but then again, it always it. I like it like this. Might as well throw in a few curls here and there to make it look a little more presentable. A little makeup might not hurt either.
Wow. I actually look nice. Too bad I’m not going anywhere. I looked over at the clock, almost 11. He’s not gonna text me. What was I thinking? Jack Barakat couldn’t possibly want me at one of his parties.
be here in 20. don’t think i forgot about you birthday girl :)
The smile that just jumped across my face was borderline humiliating. Just as I thought my night was ruined, my plans are back. I grabbed my leather jacket and bag, trying to get out of the house before my mother got home. Too late.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Great, she’s always cranky when she gets home from work.
“A party. It’s my birthday, I’m trying to have a little fun.” Her face scrunched up.
“If you come home at an unreasonable hour, you’re never allowed out again.” I grabbed the keys and left. It’s my birthday. I can have all the fun I want. Fuck it, if she wants me home early, I might as well not even go home. I just have to figure out where to go…