Status: Active

Give Me Love.

One.

Hi, I’m Lucy and I’m from London. I am 19 years old and I’m a fashion designer. The company I am working for have sent me on a mission, and for the last few months I have been working on dress gowns for a ball that’s going to be happening in Mystic Falls. I have been requested by a lady called Esther Mikaelson to design and make 2 ball gown dresses as that is my speciality.

Over an email Esther sent me the measurements of her and her daughter and told me the colours that she wanted the dresses to be; Esther’s was to be cream and black and her daughter Rebekah to have a blue dress.

I was finally done designing and they were made.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61886540 – [dresses]

I was now on my way to the airport to deliver the dresses and made alterations if they needed.

I was dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/outfit/set?id=61837608#stream_box – [Outfit]

Esther and Rebekah have seen the picture of the dresses and as I designed and made them, I had the job to deliver them to the right place, so that’s why I’m off to Mystic Falls. The company have a place in Mystic falls so they are letting my stay there for a few weeks. They are also paying for my flights.

I’m sat in the airport with my phone and mp3 player waiting to be called for my flight. ‘London to Mystic Falls is boarding now!’ I grab my bag and all my things and walk to the terminal holding my ticket to show the lady at the terminal doors. I hand the lady my ticket and she looks at it and lets me past, ‘Have a nice flight Madame!’ I smile politely ‘Thanks’ and carry on walking down the terminal and on to the plane. I put my carry-on bag over head and sat in my seat and buckled in. The flight took off 15 minutes later and I must have dozed off halfway because the next thing I know I am being lightly shaken by the flight attendant saying we are about to land and that I need to put my seat belt on. I buckle my seat belt and wait for the flight to end.

Once the plane had landed, I unbuckled my belt and grabbed my bag from the top compartment and made my way to the collection area. I grabbed my 3 suitcase as 1 had the dresses and an alteration kit and walked out the airport to a taxi to take me to my new home for the next few weeks.

When I got to the house, the taxi man helped me with all my bags and put them by the door. I got my money and paid the taxi man [or as they say in America the cab man’ and I also gave him a tip for helping me with my bags. I unlocked the door and took the suitcases in and shut the door. I quickly opened the suitcase that had the 2 dressed in and hung them up on the living room doors. I unzipped the bags to check they were still intact. I checked the shoes and putting them back in their boxes and put under the dresses. I decided to start putting my clothes away in the room I picked to sleep in. One of the employers of the company and organised a person to come and clean the house up, change the bedding and put a fried full of food, which I was glad about. They also had a car be delivered to the house so I was about to get around.

I decided I was going to explore Mystic Falls, and when I was on my way in the taxi I noticed a place called Mystic Grill. I decided my outfit looked okay for a bar/grill but I need to look a bit more awake. Once all my stuff was settled I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my hair and straightened it and then brushed my teeth. I re-applied my makeup which was eyeliner and mascara and straightened my clothes out. I grabbed my bag making sure I had my essentials like my phone, purse and house and car keys and walked out the door. I made sure it was locked and off I went to explore the grill. I had also put my sketch pad and pencils in my bag ready in case I got any inspiration. I walked into the grill it was quite busy filled with teenagers that looked as if they had just finished school, I walked up to the bar and looked at the menu.

The barman came up to me after serving 2 guys, ‘what can I get you today?’ he smiled. ‘Can I have a chicken salad and a diet cola please?’ I smiled back. The 2 guys looked at me one was a dark hair and blue eyes and the other had sandy hair and looked teacher. ’Fresh meat’ I heard the guy with black hair and a smirk say as he was looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and carried on with the bartender I smiled and paid the bartender. ‘I’ll be over there’ I pointed to the empty booth. As I was walking away I heard the school teacher look-a-like ‘You’re a dick Damon’ and then I heard Damon say ‘Just keeping it real Ric’. I shook my head and adjusted my bag and walked over to the table. I put my bag next to me and decided to call Esther Mikaelson about the dress appointment. I looked in my bag and grabbed my phone, my diary and a pen.

I dialled her number and it rang 3 times before she answered.

‘Hello Esther Mikaelson speaking’ she said politely into the phone.

‘Hi Mrs Mikaelson it’s Lucy James, your dress designer’ I replied.

‘Oh hello dear, please call me Esther, what it is you need?’ she seemed nice.

‘I wanted to let you know I have now finished the dresses and I’m in Mystic Falls, and I wondered if we could do a dress fitting, so I can do any readjustment before you need them?’ I replied.

‘Oh, you’ve finished them already? I thought it would take longer than this!’ she sound quite shocked.

‘When I set my mind to something, it doesn’t take long, I was wondering when you and Rebekah were free for the dress fitting and then I can get any re-adjustments done before you need them.’ I replied.

‘We could do it tomorrow, because we have some family stuff going on today.’ She questioned.

‘Great, what time would you like me to come it shouldn’t take long about half an hour?’ I replied.

‘About 10 o clock, if that’s okay?’ she asked.

‘That is completely fine; I will look forward to see you tomorrow, at your address?’ I asked.

‘Yes, you have the address on the form, I have to go. I will see you tomorrow! Good bye.’ She replied.

‘Bye’ and then I ended the call.

I write in my diary on tomorrow’s page the time and where I’m going and what I need to take with me. Once I was done and was just having a quick look through my dress design, my chicken salad and cola arrived, it looked delicious. ‘Those drawings are amazing!’ the brown hair innocent looking waiter said as he placed my food, my drink and my knife and fork on the table. ‘Thanks’ I smiled at him, he was about to walk away ‘Wait! Hold on…’ I paused as I didn’t know his name ‘Jeremy’ he held his hand out to shake. ‘It’s nice to meet you Jeremy, I’m Lucy. I wanted to give you this tip for such pleasant service!’ I smiled at him and handed him a 10 dollar bill. He looked at me shocked ‘are you sure?’ he asked as if not sure if he should take it. ‘I’m positive!’ I put it in his hand. ‘Thank you, I really appreciate it! You’re not from round here are you?’ he asked curious. ‘No, I’m from London! Sorry for keeping you, I’ll let you get back to work!’ I smiled at him.

I heard a girl call his name and he looked over his shoulder and put a finger up in a sign on 1 second. ‘It was really nice to meet you; maybe I’ll see you around. Oh and thanks again for the tip!’ he nodded and smiled; I nodded back and smiled too.

I ate my chicken salad and drank my coke while thinking about ideas for a new design. I looked around and saw the girl with a few friends who called Jeremy; they were also with the 2 guys who were at the bar, Damon and Ric I think their names are. They were 9 all together and they were laughing and joking. I smiled I liked to see people have a good time. I put my sketch pad away, and finished the rest of my cola. I made sure I put everything in my bag and my phone in my pocket and went to the toilet. I checked my hair, make-up and teeth and when I was satisfied I was ready to go. I walked out and noticed another group had joined Jeremy’s group but they didn’t look friendly to each other you can tell that by the body language. There were 4 altogether 3 men and 1 girl, they looked around and saw me looking, but just them my phone went off.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and saw it was my Mum. I smiled and answered.

‘Hello?’ I answered.

‘Hello darling, how are things going?’ she asked as I walked past the 2 groups. Jeremy looked and smiled at me and waved. I smiled and wave back and I walked outside.

‘It’s going good, I have the fitting tomorrow, and then I can make any adjustments, if they need it and then I will stay around for a few days in case their dresses need any last minute alterations.’ I replied.

‘I’m so proud of you sweetheart, but I miss you!’ she said in a sad tone.

‘I’ll be back in a few weeks; you have dad, Jodie, Nan and the cat to look after. Just think of this as a break because once I’m back home you’ll want to get rid of me again!’ I jokes and she laughed. I had to lighten the mood up somehow.

I heard my mother sigh ‘Don’t worry mom; I’ll be back in no time. I have to go now and get designing. I’ll speak to you soon. I love you Mom!’ I said

‘I love you too sweetheart, be safe! I want you back in one piece!’ she said in her motherly voice.

‘I will! Bye!’ I replied and ended the call.

I decided it was time to go back home as it was 8pm and I was very jet lagged. I stood up from the bench I was sat on and put my phone in my pocket and shifted my bag on my shoulder and started to walk back.

I grabbed my key and unlocked the door, and then once I was in I locked it back. I put the Kettle on and placed my bag on the floor by the bed and grabbed my charger to charge my phone. I set my alarm for 8am, so I could shower and have breakfast before my 10:30 meeting. I made myself a cup of tea and I took my shoes off and got changed into my PJ’s.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60368214#stream_box – [outfit]

I washed my face and brushed my teeth; I put my hair into a messy bun and checked the clock it was 9pm, so I decided to go straight to bed, to get a good night sleep.