Status: Active

Give Me Love.

Two.

I woke up in the morning at 8am to my alarm buzzing on my bedside table; I switched off the alarm and sat up in bed. I had such a relaxing sleep last night and my jet lag was gone. I swung my legs out of bed, which was surprisingly comfortable and decided to have a long hot shower to relax me. When I was finished washing my hair and body, I switched the shower off and grabbed a big towel to wrap around my body. I twisted my hair and got the left over water out of my hair and wrapped it up in a small towel on top if my head. I brushed my teeth and dried my body and towel dried my hair. I grabbed my dressing down and put in on, tying the belt and plugged the hair dryer in and start to blow dry my hair.

One I was satisfied it was completely dry; I picked up my straighteners and plugged them in. While I waited for them to heat up, I chose my undergarments and put an outfit together.

I had a dress fitting today and I had to make sure I can move, and make myself look respectable. I chose a sleeveless pink top and a pair of dark grey skinny jeans with nude/light pink heels.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61987622 – [outfit]

When I was done getting dressed, I straightened my hair and put on my make-up which was eyeliner and mascara. Very minimal. When I was finally happy with my appearance I put my essentials in my bag and my information for the dress fitting for later. I put the dresses in the car, with the shoes and my adjustment set. When I was finally ready I decided to get some breakfast as it was 9:30 and I had 45 minutes to use before I had to drive over to the dress fitting. I made sure the door was locked and I had everything, I got in my car and drove to the Grill. I found a parking spot but as it’s a Saturday it’s quite busy. I walk in and look around before walking up to the bar. I wait patiently for the bartender to serve me. ‘Hi, what can I get you today?’ asks the guy I saw yesterday sitting with Jeremy and that group. ‘Hi, can I have a muffin and a hot chocolate please?’ I smile as him. I hand him the money. ‘I’ll be sat over there.’ I say pointing to an empty table. I sit down and check the time on my phone, I have 35 minutes to drink my tea, eat my breakfast before heading to the dress fitting.

The guy who served me brings over my food and smiles. ‘Thanks.’ I said to the guy. I noticed Damon was sat at the bar with another guy and a few other people from yesterday who looked like they didn’t get along together. ‘You’re welcome; you’re not from around here are you?’ He asked. ‘How could you tell?’ I laughed. ‘I noticed your accent; I’m Matt by the way.’ He said holding his hand out for me to shake. I took his hand and shook it. ‘I’m from London and Hi, it’s nice to meet you Matt, and I’m Lucy.’ I say with a smile. I heard someone call Matt, ‘It’s nice to meet you, but I have to get back to work.’ He smiles. ‘Bye.’ I smile back and take a sip of my hot chocolate and eat my muffin. I hear someone call ‘Sophia’ I take no notice as I’m finishing my hot chocolate about to get ready to go to the dress fitting. I grab by bag and take my plate and cup to the bar. ‘Thanks again!’ I walk outside to my car and unlock it and start to drive over to the dress fitting. Before getting out I check my teeth and make sure I look presentable.

I opened the car door, grabbed my bag. I put the 2 dresses over my right arm and grabbed the shoe boxes. I put the shoes on the top of the car while I locked the car and made sure I had everything. ‘Okay Lucy, you can do this. Just breathe!’ I took a deep breath and grabbed the 2 shoe boxes and walked to the grand doors. I rang the bell and waited. A guy opened the door and looked me up and down. ‘Hi, can I help you?’ he asked. ‘Hi there, I’m looking for Esther Mikaelson?’ I said politely. ‘Okay, come in and wait here!’ He seemed a bit stroppy, I just nodded politely and he walked off somewhere. The house was so beautiful; I could help but stare in admiration. I head heels clicking the floor and I turned around and smiled politely at the lady. ‘Hi, I’m Esther, can I help you?’ she asked looking me up and down. ‘Hi I’m Lucy James, the dress designer; I’m here for the dress fitting. I’m sorry I’m a bit early but I wasn’t sure where I was going.’ I said. ‘Oh Lucy, come lets go to the living, so you can put you things down. Follow me.’ I followed behind her and I got brought in to a magnificent living room, which was beautifully decorated. ‘This house is beautiful!’ I said once we stopped. ‘Thank you, my son decorated it!’ she said and then a guy walked in looked me over and smirked. ‘That would be me!’ and did this head movement as if to say I am the greatest. I smiled at him and put my boxes on the floor and laid the dresses out on the sofa. ‘I’ll go get Rebekah!’ I smiled at Esther and nodded. ‘Sophia!’ the guy said and he was right behind me. ‘Excuse me?’ I asked in a confused voice. ‘I’m not Sophia, I’m Lucy James, nice to meet you….?’ I said with my hand out. ‘Niklaus, but people call me Klaus.’ He brought my hand up and kissed my knuckles. I laughed and blushed. ‘Well that’s a first.’ He was looking into my eyes and I could look away. ‘Are you Sophia?’ I had to talk, ‘No. I’m Lucy James’ then he looked away from my eyes. I mentally shook my head. ‘Sorry you look like someone I used to know.’ He said with a smile. ‘It’s ok, people keep shouting Sophia at me since I’ve been here, but I have no idea who she is.’ I smiled at him and he smiled back. ‘Ah, this won’t take long will it? I have places to go, hot people to see.’ she said giving me the once over. ‘Rebekah, be nice to our guest!’ said another guy. ‘Do you want everyone to see the dresses or to be a surprise?’ I asked looking as Esther as she walks in. ‘They can see its fine!’ She smiled at me. ‘Rebekah, this one is yours and here are the shoes, if there’s anything you don’t like or want me to change, just let me know’ I smiled and handed her the dress. ‘She tusked at me and walked off. ‘Okay, Esther, same with you, do you need any help?’ I said handing the dress and shoes to her. ‘No I’ll be fine, be back in a minute.’ I smiled and grabbed my phone to have a quick check. ‘Hi, I’m Elijah.’ The second guy said. I turned and smiled. ‘Hi, I’m Lucy; it’s a pleasure to meet you both!’ I noticed they were looking at me funnily. Strange. Esther and Rebekah came back in the dresses and shoes. ‘You both look lovely!’ I smile at them. ‘Do you want anything changed on them or re-adjusted?’ I asked. ‘No they are both perfect! I am so grateful! Here’s the money for the dresses and shoes!’ Esther said giving me a check and an envelope. ‘I thought you were paying through the company?’ I asked cautiously accepting it. ‘No we arranged that you would take it back when you go, oh and I’ve put a little tip in there for you, you all your hard work!’ I smiled ‘Thank you, but are you sure?’ I asked her. ‘Yes and there is also an invite to the ball if you’re still around?’ The guys look hopeful. ‘I’m around for a month; this is like a little vacation time! Oh and I get too go shopping to find a gown!’ I laughed. ‘Are you sure you’re happy with the dresses and shoes?’ I ask once more while picking my bag up and putting the check and invitation in there and picking up my car keys. ‘Yes they are perfect! Thank you!’ she replied while walking me too the door. ‘No thank you for being perfect clients, I get a holiday now! I’ll see you at the ball! Bye!’ I smile and do a small wave and walk to my car. I unlock it and drove home!

I decided to call the company I work for my boss picked up on the second ring. ‘Hello Lorraine speaking?’ She said in her snooty accent. ‘Lorraine, its Lucy James!’ I said. ‘Oh hi, how’s it going in Mystic Falls?’ she asked. ‘The dresses are done, they don’t need any alterations and I got invited to the ball, oh and they have paid me, so I’ll give it you when I’m back, say a few week a month maybe?’ I asked. ‘Take as long as you want, you deserve it! I’ll speak to you later! Bye’ and she hung up. Work = done! Woohoo.

Now I can relax get my dress sorted for the ball and have some fun.