Status: Active

Let Me Rock You.

One.

Me and my family were getting ready for our weekend in London, we were going at 3pm-ish on the Friday, so we had all day Saturday and Sunday and travel back Monday. We’re going to London, to celebrate my Mum and Dads Birthdays/Anniversary. My Mom’s birthday was in October, and my Dad’s birthday is in November, but my sister and I thought that we should go in November as it was after the Birthday’s and Anniversary.

As we weren’t going to get there until 7/8pm I decided to put some comfy clothes and no make-up. I had a shower before we started and straightened my hair and put it into a messy ponytail. I looked messy but who cares, no one in London is going to see me. The drive was long and tiring, I had made sure I packed everything I needed for the weekend and more. I fell asleep on the way there with my music on. I was awakened by my sister tapping my arm, letting me know we’re at the London hotel where we were staying. My sister and I were paying for the whole thing as a treat for everyone. I rubbed my eyes and yawned tiredly. I grabbed my suitcases and stuff and followed my parents and sister into the hotel.

We got to the hotel at 7:15pm.

We had 3 rooms, 1 each but they were all connected if we unlocked the doors. The receptionist gave me a look and I knew it was because I was messy, she handed me my key. ‘Have a nice stay!’ she said. ‘Thanks!’ I said politely. I held the key and grabbed my suitcases and waited for everyone to get there keys. When we were waiting for lift I said to anyone, ‘where are we going to get dinner, I’m starving!’ ‘On the way here, down the road I saw a restaurant, it looked quite posh so be ready for 8:15pm and we can get there before 9pm.’ My mother said. One we got up to the floor I took all my stuff into my room and grabbed my curlers and plugged them in. I opened my door that joined my sister’s room to mine. I put my earphones in as I listened to some music while I curled my hair. I was just adding the finishing touches to my hair and make-up when someone knocked at one of the doors, I didn’t hear this as I was in my bathroom getting changed in to my outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62945415 – [outfit]

Once I was done and I put my shoes on I decided to go show my sister and my mum. I walked in not realising people were in the room as I was checking my phone; I looked up to when I heard my sister say ‘You look lovely Lucy!’ I looked up and smiled a bright smile, then registered others in the room. I smiled ‘Thanks! Just going to see Mom, back in a minute!’ then I re-looked around and noticed who the people were in the room. It was ONE DIRECTION. I nodded and carried on walking. I heard ‘who’s that?’ from one of the guys, I can’t believe one direction are in my sister’s room, be cool Lucy. ‘Mother? How do I look? With or Without a Cardigan?’ I asked striking a pose as everyone walked into the same room. ‘If I was you I’d keep the cardigan on until we get to the Restaurant and then take it off’ she said. ‘Aye, Aye captain!’ I said laughing. I heard others laughing. ‘I’m nearly ready I just need to sort out my clutch and brush my teeth!’ I said skipping back to my room, past one direction. I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash and had a double check in the mirror.

I had my laptop on the bed I just checked Twitter and Facebook while putting on YouTube and listening to Tulisa – Sight of You. I love this song. I started humming and singing to myself while I checked through and made a Facebook Status and Twitter tweet.

Facebook – London baby! Let the fun begin! (:

Twitter – This weekend in London is going to be amazing! (:

‘Knock, knock!’ I heard I looked up to see THE Liam Payne standing at the door. I smiled widely ‘come in!’ I said. He walked over to me with the rest of the guys behind him and came over and offered a hand out to me. ‘Hi, I’m Liam’ he said in his lovely voice. ‘It’s nice to meet you Liam!’ I smiled. ‘I’m Zayn, pleasure!’ I smiled.

Halfway through the introducing my YouTube playlist changed to one of One Direction new songs C’mon, C’mon [I love this song!] I looked back and smiled. ‘As you can see I know who you all are!’ I said laughing but it’s a pleasure to meet you all and have you introduce yourself to me. By the way I’m Lucy!’ I said with a smile as I was putting my purse, lip gross, phone and room key into my clutch. They were all staring at me with a smile, it was sort of creepy.

I grabbed some spray and perfume and walked into my bathroom and sprayed myself and put all my items that needed to my in the bathroom in there. ‘Gosh, I’m starving!’ I said to no one in particular ‘So am I!’ Niall said and everyone laughed. ‘When aren’t you Niall?’ I laughed at that 2. ‘Aww don’t pick on the boy, he’s a growing lad, aren’t you Nialler!’ I said with a smile. Niall smiled at me. ‘Btw, sorry if you heard any noise earlier, Harry and Louis where play fighting and knocked something over!’ Liam said. ‘I didn’t hear a thing I was too busy making myself look presentable, takes a lot of hard work! Oh and I was listening to my music with earphones in. Which room are you in then?’ I laughed and winked. ‘I bet you look beautiful whether you have make-up on or not!’ Liam said smiling. ‘Flattery with get you everywhere Mr Payne’ I said with a flirty wink and a laugh. ‘You obviously didn’t see what I came to the hotel in; you would have run away screaming!’ I laughed.

‘Lucy, are you ready?’ my mom shouts from her room! ‘Yea, just turning my laptop off!’ I say back. My sister walks in with a camera, she sees the boys are still here looking around while I’m checking my hair and make-up in the mirror. ‘Luc we need a picture!’ she says as she walks next to me and stands in the long mirror. I put my arm around her back and smile. We took a couple and then my sister turns to the boys, ‘Oh my Mom and Dad said you can come to dinner with us, if you want?’ she said with a smile. I sat on the bed just making sure my shoes were okay; I put my laptop under the bed and grabbed my Pj’s and put them on the pillow. I smiled and grabbed my clutch and walked in to my sisters room and over to my Mum and dad, while my sister was still chatting to the boys. ‘You look beautiful’ my mother said. I smiled at her ‘you look beautiful too!’

‘Mom the boys agreed to come and they can lead the way!’ I smiled and straightened my dress out and then walked toward the door where Louis was standing. He opened the door for me and gave my hand a kiss ‘M’lady!’ with a cheeky smile. I curtsied back ‘Why thank you kind Sir!’ we laughed. He linked his arm with mine and we started walking toward the elevator.

Me and Louis chatted the whole way, I could tell we were going to be good friend. I loved his carefree attitude and he was like the class clown. We got to the restaurant I walked up to the desk with Louis still on my arm. ‘Hi, can we have a table for 9 please?’ I asked the lady. ‘Certainly Madame come this way!’ I smiled at her and followed. I was about to pull the chair out my Liam got there before me. He smiled at me and I sat down and he helped me tuck in. ‘Thank you.’ I said with a shy smile, he smiled back and sat next to me. ‘One of our staff will be with you in a minute to take drinks and your food choices’ she smiled around the table especially at the 1d boys. I took a menu from the middle of the table along with everyone else and looked down the menu. ‘Hmm... .’ I said while moving my finger down the menu. I decided on the steak, might as well. The waitress came for our drinks I decided on a Pepsi with ice and a slice, I wasn’t a big drinker.