Status: Active

The Day We Met Was the Day I Fell for You.

Two - The real Tom Felton.

You see the problem with hanging out with guys is that they love danger, such as roller coasters. Well I did not want to go on the ride but they were amazing and fun to hang out with, that I didn’t want to look like a baby, but when they mentioned Mountain Mania I put my foot down.

“You know what I’m going to sit out for this one” I said gulping down while staring at the ride.
“Cassie?” Taylor whined again.
“No really, you guys go have fun; I’ll just be right down here on the ground.”
“Fine!” Danny sighed.

They started walking towards the ride. “Hey guys?” Tom said stopping. “I think I’ll hang out with Cassie.”
“Whatever.” Daniel and Rupert said.

I looked at Tom, confusingly why would he, a huge major actor, want to hang out with me, an ordinary scared cat girl?

“You don’t mind do you?” he asked me.
“No, of ‘course not!” I smiled.
We started walking together in the opposite direction. “So tell me about yourself?” I asked him. “Me?” he asked seeming shocked. “Yes Tom Felton the actor!” I said all dramatically making him chuckle. “Shhhhhh…. I don’t like being chased.” He said while laughing. “Sorry.” I smiled at him. “It’s cool... so what do you want to know?” “Uhrmm… everything and anything?” I asked. “That could take a while” he said with a chuckle. “Well... we have a whole lot of time” I shrug. “Uhrmm okay, well I’m twenty-two, I used to live in Surrey, until I moved to London. I’m the youngest of three brothers, I love to fish. Oh and I play a lot of sports and I love the outdoors, and well that’s about it, what about you?”
“Uhh, what do you want to know?” I ask him. “Everything and anything!” He mimicked me and then smirked. I laughed and bumped into his shoulder. “Okay, how about we start with your name and we go from there?” he asked.
“Okay, well my full name’s Cassandra Mary Dean, but most people call me Cassie, sometimes even Cas… I have an apartment in London as of now, I’m twenty-one, my favorite colour is green, I love nature, I used to play sports, not that much anymore, and I have sibling one older and one younger. My mother died when I was ten and I’m afraid of heights” He laughed at the last part “and I’m a Harry Potter fan!” I smiled. “Well of course you are” he smiled “and you’re very interesting Cassie Dean, very interesting!” “What’s that supposed to me?” I asked curious. “Well you and your friends, well not really just you, you haven’t freaked out yet!” “well-” “and you want to know me, the REAL me” he shook his head in disbelief. I shrugged “I wouldn’t want to know anyone but the real you” I laughed “really I don’t even know that much about you!” I said. “Really? Cause most girls do!” he said. “Well I don’t read tabloids and I haven’t googled you or any of that stuff, I mean most of the time none of that stuff is real and they are really annoying to me!” “You have no idea!” he rolled his eyes. “I bet.” I laughed. “Yeah... So is there a reason why you’re afraid of heights?” “Yeah there is.” I said looking down a little bit, the smile leaving my face. “You don’t have to tell me.” He said sensing the mood change.
“No, when I was ten, me and my mother got into a car wreck and well we drove off a cliff, a really high cliff.” “Oh is that how she died?” he asked. “Yeah, she died from the impact and I have been afraid of heights ever since.” I laughed weakly. “Well now I get why you’re freaked out!” “Yep, but my ‘friends’ don’t know about that, if they did I don’t think they would force me to go on them.” “So why did you tell me?” he asked curious, yet amused. “Oh well you asked me, and they’ve never asked.” “Well don’t they know about your mum?” “No again they’ve never asked how she died.” I shrugged. “Nice friends!” he scoffed. “No, they really are, they’re just un-observant!” I laughed and he laughed too.

That’s when my phone buzzed, and his did too at the same time. Mine read from Taylor; ‘Come back to exit’ I replied with an ‘Okay’. “They’re finished” I said. He laughed “I know, Dan just messaged me.” I laughed and we turned around. “What do you do for a living?” he asked me. “Well I work as a nurse, well a nurse for pets!” “Like a veterinarian?” “A veterinarian assistant!” I smiled. “Nice!” He said. “Yeah, well I would much rather have your job!” “Well everyone would want to do my job!” he smiled. “Yes, being the hot Draco Malfoy!” I laughed. “You think I’m hot?” He wiggled his eyebrows at me. “Well yeah!” I said and he laughed. “Well thank you, thank you very much!” “Going Elvis now, are we?” “Maybe!” I laughed and so did he!

“But working with animals is cool too!” “Yea, it’s fun, but a lot of hard work. Hey can I ask you a question?” “Ask away!” he smiled, which made my heart leap a little.
“Why are you three hanging out with three ordinary girls, when shouldn't you be like filming?”
“Well they kind of are having some technical difficulties, so we all got two weeks off, and we are guys we like to hang out with girls” he smirked at me. I think I blushed a little but quickly recovered “technical difficulties?” I asked. “Yeahh... Don’t ask me, it would take me a while to explain!” “So you’re off for two weeks huh?” “Yeah, an-“

CASSIE!!!” I heard Taylor squeal as she skipped over to me, her face shining with excitement. “TAYLOR!!” I mocked her excitement, which made Tom chuckle beside me. “You HAVE to go on Mountain Mania, it’s amazing!!!!” I laughed a little, “I think I’ll pass!” “I’m hungry” Rupert said randomly. “Aren’t you always?” Daniel asked which made Rupert Shrug. “How about we all go to dinner?” Tom suggested. “Sounds good!” I said and smiled.