Status: Active

The Day We Met Was the Day I Fell for You.

Five - A Night of Wonder.

Danny and Taylor forced me to stop at the nearest gasoline station. They were saying that steam was coming out of my ears as they ran to get me some candy.
My grip loosened on the steering wheel. I don’t know why I am so mad! Usually I am a very calm person. I guess I am just irritated and wasn’t expecting to get embarrassed by any one famous today. Boy was I dead wrong. I guess I could also blame it on the fact that there was a big thunder storm last night, and I didn’t get much sleep. Yes that was probably the reason.
I didn’t notice when Danny opened the car door. “Come on I’m driving…we got you the big pack.”
As soon as I saw the big variety pack of candy in her hands I quickly illuminated. I went in the back seat and started chewing on some gummy bears. I instantly felt my anger melting. With each piece I consumed the bigger my smile got. I hadn’t had this much candy in a while.
“CASSIE!” Taylor screamed at me.
“What?” I groaned…why couldn’t she just leave me with my candy?
“We are here for the millionth time” she said annoyed.
Man I was really unobservant today. I got out of the car grasping my bag of candy close to my chest. I started picking at some pieces when we got onto the lift and Danny and Taylor started fighting over who got to press the button that had the number sixteen on it.
Yes we were on floor sixteen. They told me as long as I didn’t think about it and I didn’t look out the window I should be fine. Believe me I did not step foot near that window.
The lifts music was starting to get me agitated again. That stupid happy little chant. It was like that song “it’s a small world after all” the annoying humming was stuck in my ears and I started to hum along. Grrrr.
Once the lift dinged saying that it was at our floor I gently stepped out and walked to our room labelled 1627 and slid the key and gracefully opened the door turned on the lights and flopped on one of the beds.
I looked around, everything look exactly like we left it this morning before we left.
I flipped over on my stomach as Danny turned on the television. I wasn’t paying much attention to the show that was playing, just staring at the figures on the screen while eating my candy.
It must have been about two hours when I noticed that we were watching the sports channel and heard a knock on the door.
I turned to see Danny and Taylor with their eyes glued to the television. Them and sports I swear. So I lifted myself off the bed and carried my candy with me to answer the door.
When I finally unlocked all of the locks I saw that it was Daniel.
“Hey” I said kind of freaked out.
“Hey?” he asked confused.
“How did you get our room number?” I replied.
“Well Danny and Taylor told us.”
I sighed with relief “oh…so what’s up?”
“You guys want to hang out?”
“Sure” I looked back into the room where Danny and Taylor still haven’t moved. “You guys want to hang out with the hot shots?”
They just waved and hand at me annoyingly their eyes and ears never leaving the screen. I rolled my eyes “well I’m going”
They said something incoherently and shooed me away. I walked back to the door.
“Guess it’s just me” I said.
“That’s cool” he smiled.
I made sure I had my phone and candy and walked with him shutting the door behind me.
“So how long have you been at the hotel” I asked.
“Hour and a half” he answered smoothly.
“Then why are you just asking us now?”
“Well, we kind of had to clean up the suite.”
“Let me guess you guys trashed your hotel room like rock stars?”
“Not that bad, but yeah.”
“Wait suite?” I asked finally catching on to what he said
“Yeah we have two combining suites…we have been staying here for like a week.”
“Oh awesome” I smiled as we stepped into the lift.
He pressed the button with the number 20 on it. Great they’re at the highest floor. Fantastic. The elevator music played again and I was seriously about to crush that speaker that was in the corner, but the lift finally clicked and the doors opened. Daniel stepping out first leading the way. We stopped at the room labelled 2025; he slid the key into the door and opened it for me.
As I stepped in, I noticed how big this was. It had an almost full kitchen, a huge fancy couch, coffee table and plasma screen TV with every game station underneath it. Then it had four doors on the walls that were spread far across. I was guessing that one was leading into a bedroom, one to a bathroom, one to a closet, and one to the other suite. Did I mention that it was huge!
“Cassie!” I heard my name and snapped out of my trance.
I followed my eyes to where the sound had come from and saw Tom and Rupert smiling.
“Hey” I said casually.
“Where are Danny and Taylor?” Rupert asked.
“They should come by later there watching a sports game” I explained.
Daniel told me to sit down and relax. So I plopped down on the couch. “You like video games?” Rupert asked sitting down next to me.
“Like? I love them!” I said excited.
“Okay I’ll go put one in” and he went toward the television.
Tom leaned over the couch. “They really did get you candy” he said pointing toward my bag of candy. “Yeah…you want some?”
“Really?” he asked stunned.
“Uh yeah?” I said confused.
“I just thought you would be more possessive over the candy” he said reaching down and grabbing a handful.
“Yeah usually I am but they got me the BIG pack, so I’m cool with it.”
He just laughed and jumped over the couch so that he was sitting next to me. “So Weasley, what are we playing?”
“Weasley?” I asked.
“We call each other Weasley, Potter, and Malfoy… sometimes; you will get used to it.”
“Oh ok” I said taking some more candy.
“Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?” Rupert asked.
“You actually have that game?!” I asked.
“We have like every game” Daniel explained laughing.
“Lucky!”
Rupert came and sat on the floor between Tom and I and said “so you want to play Cassie?”
“Eh… no you guys play first… let me learn the game, so I can kick your asses easily.”
“Oh no way you could beat us” Daniel scoffed.
“We’ll see” I smirked.
So I had demolished Rupert, and I was in the middle of crushing Daniel. One…Two...Three.
“AWWWW come on!!” Daniel groaned.
“Okay my turn to beat the champ” Tom said smirking at me.
“Whatever!” I replied there was no way he was going to beat me.
“Eat my dust kid” was all he said and started the game.
We kept on having rematches. He would win, then I would win, then he would, then I would. It was crazy. He was crushing me when I paused the game.
“Hey! Why did you do that?!” he asked me.
I glared and said “Rupert’s snoring is blowing my concentration that’s why.”
We looked behind us and Daniel and Rupert were sprawled across the floor asleep. Daniel was peaceful, but Rupert had his mouth open with a little drool hanging out while he was snoring. It was so distracting.
I threw a pillow at Rupert who jumped mumbled something flipped over and went back to snoring.
Tom laughed. “We could go in the other room and watch a movie?” he suggested.
“Okie dokie Tommy boy.”
“Tommy boy?”
“You call me kid, I call you Tommy boy.”
“Fine” he mumbled annoyed and lead me into the other suite.
This one was exactly like the other one. He told me to sit on the couch. So I followed his instructions and sat on the fluffy couch.
“Pirates of the Caribbean?” he asked hoping that I would say yes.
“Of course” I smiled.
He popped it in and sat next to me taking some candy. He placed his feet on the coffee table and pressed play.
I love Johnny Depp. Love Him. He is amazing for creating Jack Sparrow, or excuse me, Captain Jack Sparrow. Just simply amazing!
We were right at the part where Will and Elizabeth kissed at the end of the movie when Jack and Will made their unsuccessful attack on the guards of Port Royal, when my cell phone buzzed.
I looked at it and saw it was from Taylor ‘Where the HELL are you?!’
I rolled my eyes those two did not hear a word I said, even when Daniel. Freaking Daniel Radcliffe was right there.
“Who was that?” Tom asked through a yawn.
“Taylor… I should probably go its” I looked at the clock on my cell phone “3:30 in the morning!”
“Right, here I’ll take you back.” He said turning off the television which had the credits rolling up now, causing the whole room to turn black.
I tried adjusting my eyes but, they just wouldn’t adjust. I heard Tom sigh and then felt his hand wrap around mine pulling me to my feet.
We walked quietly out into the other room where Rupert and Daniel where still asleep, Rupert still snoring. Tom opened the door and I followed him.
We went back into the lift, with that stupid music, and went to floor sixteen and walked to my room.
“Well I had a lot of fun today” I said.
“Yeah me too here give me your phone” he said having his hand opened waiting.
“Okay?” I asked confused handing it to him.
He punched some buttons and gave it back to me. “Text me anytime” he smiled and walked off.
I opened and closed the door behind me; looking through my phone… the new contact said ‘Tommy Boy’ I gently laughed.