Status: Complete

I'm Not Insane

Chapter 9

To whom this may concern,

Your mental cousin is back in her ward. Be careful on your way there. A security guard is waiting for you just in case.

- Nurse Alice


* * * *

Oh… You’re back. Nice to see you again. Don’t worry. I’m fine now. All they did was shove my head in the bath and then stabbed the needle in my neck. They laid me down on the floor so I would not die as I was becoming unconscious. How long? Only two hours. I was unconscious for two hours.

Please try not to look at me so long. They have my wrists and now my ankles chained up to this post. I can get out of bed and stand, but that’s about as far as I can go. I’m quite embarrassed.

They think I’m insane, cuz. I swear to God I’m not. That freak needed to be punished and he just so happened to cross my path at the wrong time. I punished him like any human being would. I punished his family too. Why doesn’t anyone understand?

No. No… I’m not crying. Dust… Dust just flew into my eyes. That’s all. There. See? The tears are gone now. I wiped them away and they’re all gone.

Cuz, do me a favor. Please leave. I want to have some alone time right now.

Thanks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God D: I'm sorry I forgot to update last night! I don't even know why I forgot! I wasn't even doing anything but reading ._. And watching Breaking Bad but that's beside the point.