Status: ~~~

Just Admit It.

1.

.Cece Jones.

"MOM! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! UGH!" I yelled rushing into my family's apartment as Flynn immediately got up from the couch and went to his room. My mom came from her bedroom to comfort me as I cried into her shoulder. "Come on sweetie, lets take a seat." she suggested as I put my bag down and she closed the door. "What happened?" she asked as we both took a seat on the couch.

"Mom, Rocky got a date....to t-the mo-vies and ... and ..." I couldn't finish my sentence because I was overloaded by tears. "IT HURTS MOM! IT HURTS!!! UGH!!!" I screamed as she rubbed my back. "You want me to call Deuce? Ya'll could have movie night. Tinka, Gunther. Flynn, and Ty. Ya'll could have a little sleepover..?" my mom suggested. I looked at her for a minute before nodding.

"Yea, I- I would like that..." I got up and went to my bedroom. You might be wondering why i'm making such a big deal of this?! Well, lets just say its not easy seeing your bestfriend aka CRUSH go on a date. Yeah, I have a crush on Rocky, my best friend. But, she'll never love me back, at least the way I love her. I refuse to tell her.

She'll think i'm gross and disgusting.
She'll laugh at me and bully me.
We won't be friends again.

The people closest to me know.
Ty.
My mom.
Tinka.
Gunther.
Deuce.
Flynn.

Its a secret that we all keep. I've been hiding this for years and it just hurts. I'm Bi, but i'm crazy scared to tell my BFF that. She'll judge me. "IMMA TAKE A SHOWER!" I yelled stripping as I got into the tub. This is hell.

~~~

"CECE THEY'RE HERE!" my mom screamed as I fixed my grey sweats and pink tank top. I didn't bother fixing my hair. It was still wet. I just let it fall. Oh well. I walked out my room to immediately being crashed in a hug by Ty. "You okay?" he asked rubbing my back. Yeah, Ty. He had been a huge help these years and I love him for that. He's a big brother.

"Yeah, I guess.." I mumbled as we let go. He looked at me and I looked down. He sorta looked like Rocky. Shit, stop Cece. "Well, were here to get your mind off my sis for a while. Care for Cinderella and ice cream?" he laughed and I nodded with a smile. "Lets do this!"

~~~

Its been about 30 minutes and none of us are paying attention to the movie. We are all just eating ourselves away. And by "we" I mean me and my feelings. Tinka, Ty, Flynn, Deuce, and Gunther are just staring at me waiting for me to speak. "Wanna talk about it?" Deuce asked already knowing. If i'm eating ice cream for a long time and not speaking, it has to be something big.

"Well, see. Me and Rocky were at lunch and she was like, "Hey Cece, guess what!?!", I smiled at her voice and looked up from my tray, "WHAT?!?!" I asked and she started giggling like crazy. That's when she told me that she got a date tonight with the most popular guy in school, Trent...I just played along, of course as she talked and bragged about how excited she was, it just hu-hurts!" I began to stuff my face with ice cream as I cried my heart out. To be honest, I did this every night.

That's when my friends and brother rushed close to me and pulled me into a group hug. I loved them to death. "Cece, I think...you need to finally tell Rocky how you feel..." Gunther rubbed my back as the others nodded along with him. I shook my head, "NO! THERE"S NO WAY I'M GONNA RISK OUR FRIENDSHIP LIKE THAT!" I cried. The shook there heads in a 'no'. "Sis, its worth a shot.." Flynn grabbed my hand and scooted in between me and Ty.

Flynn was very supportive of my decisions. When others weren't here to comfort me, he did. I sighed, a bit drained out. "Whatever, thanks guys. Can ya'll pass me another box of ice cream?" I begged. I moved my long wavy hair from my face as Deuce sighed giving me a new box of double chocolate chip ice cream. Ugh...my 4th box.

~~~

.Rocky.

"So...what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked Trent for the 3rd time! The most popular guy in school had asked me on a date and so far, it was going horribly. "Ugh, I like to sleep, bully, and pick up hot girls like you every once in a while." he smiled before taking another bite of his burger. We were at a local burger restaurant, it wasn't very fancy.

Trent had took me to a movie, we sneaked into about 2 after ours ended, he literally slept through all of them. Remind me why he's the most popular boy in school?! I nodded and sat back in my chair. This guy just..UGH! He doesn't even know how to eat right. Stuffing his face into his food, looking like an animal. I wonder what Cece is doing? Maybe i'll just text her an-...

"THAT BURGER WAS DELICIOUS! ARE YOU GONNA EAT YOURS!?!" Trent grabbed my burger and fries and began eating my food that I PAYED FOR! HOW FREAKING RUDE! I watched as he ate. "So...I was wondering if you would like to go to my friends party down the street at his house? Everyone's supposed to be there?!" he smiled as I nodded excitedly. FINALLY, I'LL GET TO GO TO A "POPULARS" PARTY! "Just...finsh your drink first?" he questioned. I looked at him weridly as I began drink my "Sprite". It tasted weird and stung my throat.

~~~

"DANCE WITH ME ROCKS!" Trent literally pulled me to the dance floor. He had lied to me. Instead of taking me to a party, he took me to a teen club. I had no idea what I was thinking but I began dancing with him. "Come on...grind." he kissed my neck. I felt a bit dizzy as a smile came upon my face. Oh no. I obeyed as a new side of me began to show. "DAMN!!!" he growled pinching my waist. Ow, that's gonna leave a bruise.

~~~

We danced for about an hour until he got tired. I felt free, like I was drugged or something. My vision was blurry and I just felt...weird. "LET'S GET SOME DRINKS!" he shouted in my ear. Before I could answer, he rushed of and left me sitting on a red leather couch in a corner of the club. "Worst. Date. Ever." I mumbled. "Here ya go!" soon Trent came back with two red cups. I was so thirsty so I hadn't looked at the beverage. I took a sip and immediately my throat began to burn. "TRENT! IS THIS ALCOHOL!?!" I yelled. He smirked and grabbed my hand. "Enjoy babe!". I looked at him as he gulped his drink down. NO. "Trent...I can't..." before I could even finish he placed his lips on mine. Suddenly the whole world stooped. Our lips moved in sync. It wasn't my first kiss, but lets just say..he's a hell of a kisser!

~~~

It turned out into a make-out session. I began getting refills of the alcohol beverage, forgetting about the curfew Ty had given me. Our parents were out of town, i'll deal with him later. "REFILLLLLL BABBEEEEEEEE!!" I slurred as Trent laughed his head off, clearly drunk. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?! Everyone at the club was wasted. I gulped the beverage down so fast I felt like my throat would melt into flames. I was gonna puke soon, BUT DID I CARE RIGHT NOW!?!, NOOOOO!!! NOT AT THE MOMENT! Every teen has to make mistakes and have rebellious moments. Even the school's most smartest girl. Which in this case, I wasn't living up to that name, AT ALL.

~END OF CHAPTER 1~
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, huns! xx

-copy and paste links in you browsing bar of whatever its caleed, lmao.-

Rocky's date outfit/makeup: http://www.polyvore.com/rocky_chapter/set?id=96957955

Also follow this stories Tumblr. I might upload chapter there also. ;)
http://justadmititrece.tumblr.com/