Status: ~~~

Just Admit It.

2.

.Rocky Blue.

I stumbled into the shower. It was about midnight almost and I just got finished getting yelled at by Ty and all my friends, except Cece. I wanted to tell Cece everything that had happened tonight but they told me she was sleep. For some reason when I walked into Cece’s apartment everyone was...rude to me. Even Flynn. What did I do? I know I came past curfew but i’m just so confused.

I turn on the water, my vision still blurry. I never want to talk to Trent again. I hate him. He’s a bad example and no girl should date him. I close my eyes letting the warm water relax me. I’m slowly getting sober and Trent’s words run through my mind one more time.

“Rocky, babe, don’t leave……. She’s means nothing……... What the fuck?!.... We weren’t even in a relationship! ……….Wow…….. Just fucking leave, you slut ….Be prepared Monday!”

My tears blend in with the water. The whole school is gonna know my mistake. I’ll lose my role as the school’s smartest student, i’ll lose my friends, i’ll lose everything. Trent has nothing to lose. I scream of frustration. Why? Why did I have to go on a date with Trent? Why did I agree? Oh yeah, because i’m desperate. Desperate for a relationship.

After drying off I slipped into bed. Ty had left Cece’s apartment and was in his room chatting to Tinka. I sighed knowing I needed to get to sleep. Tomorrow Ty was supposed to take me, Tinka, Cece, Dina, Flynn, Gunther, and Deuce to a very special restaurant, as I just found out. I was honestly excited. I sighed, once again. I regret going on that date with Trent.

~~~

“Rocky! Rocky! Rocky?” I groaned hearing Cece come into my bedroom. I had no idea what time it was but I didn’t care. Ty left to go check on our reservations for tonight and gave me some pills for my hangover. That felt like 5 minutes ago. I hadn't seen anyone else today and I was still so sleepy as Cece shook me awake. “ROCKY! WAKE UP! IT’S LIKE...NOON!” I could hear the curiosity in her voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see her worried face as she leaned over me to check if I had a fever.

“Chill Cece…” I laughed as her worried face broke into a smile. I looked at her as she stood in front of me. Her hair was wavy and she was dressed in ripped jeans and a casual t-shirt. “You never sleep in this long...I was so worried...Ty said you werent feeling well...Are you okay? How'd your date go?” Cece kept asking questions as I stood out of bed, pulling my hair into a bun. I didn't answer and little ole Cece, of course, just skipped my answer. “Deuce, Flynn, and Dina are waiting for us at Crusty’s for lunch. Hurry and get dressed!” Cece smiled running into my closet. I laughed, suddenly feeling a bit better.

About 10 minutes later I was dressed in some floral print jeans and a regular light blue top. I was too lazy to do my hair so Cece put in in a lazy bun for me. I slipped on some grey uggs and sooner or later, me and Cece were headed towards Crusty’s. She seemed a bit off today, as did I but...anyways. “Where is Ty, Tinka and Gunther?” I asked as we entered Crusty’s, immediately spotting Deuce, Flynn, and Dina. She just shrugged as we sat across from the 3 in a booth. “Hey guys!” me and Cece smiled when all of a sudden, my phone buzzed. They all looked at me as I quickly stood up. “Um, excuse me guys…” I whispered before getting up and running out the restaurant. I looked at the caller id and noticed Trent had tried to call me.

My eyes widened as I soon found myself talking to Trent, after what he had did to me last night. Wow, i’m seriously desperate. “Rocks! Do you want to hang out. I wanted to apologize for what I put you through yesterday. I know your mad at me and hope we can still be fri-” “Sure, come pick me up from Crusty’s in like 5 minutes! Text me when you get here” I shocked myself with my own words as he agreed before hanging up. “Oh my gosh, what did I just do?!” I slapped myself on the forehead. I looked at my phone before slipping it into my pocket. I took a deep breath storming back into Crusty’s. As I reached the table that currently seated my confused friends, I put on a fake smile.

Our conversation went on as normal until I got a text 5 minutes later, Trent was outside. “Um, guys… I gotta go…” I slipped out the booth once again. “Rocky? What’s going on? Are you okay?” Dina asked as they once again, looked at me strangely. I nodded quickly giving everyone a hug. “When will you be back?” I could tell Cece was curious as I shrugged. “Don’t know...i’ll see you guys later!” I smiled quickly running outside and hopping into Trent’s car. “Hey Rocky!” he smiled as I rolled my eyes.

~~~

I was currently sitting on Trent’s couch, we were in a makeout session. I had no idea why I was making out with him, i’m literally disgusted with myself, but I couldn’t help it! I was sitting on his lap, my arms wrapped around his neck as he did the same to my waist. Gosh, he’s an awesome kisser. We were watching The Breakfast Club but…..you know. “Tr-trent...what time is it?” I whispered literally breathless as he let out a chuckle. “Who cares babe?” he shrugged trying to continue our make out but I was serious. I turned away as he groaned. Pulling out my phone I noticed I had 28 missed calls from Cece, Ty, Dina, Deuce, Tinka, etc. My eyes widened as I looked at Trent, who looked bored as hell. My eyes widened even more as I checked my texts.

“Where r u ?” -Cece

“Do u want me to tell mom?”-Ty

“Rocks, where’d you go?” -Deuce

“The boys r ordering…” -Tinka

Check the time I noticed it was 6:45. I instantly hopped off of Trent’s lap and slipped on my uggs. “TRENT! I’M LATE FOR A DINNER! CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO MY APARTMENT!?!” I frowned as he didn’t move. “You're lucky, you're cute Rocks!” he whined getting up as I thanked with a kiss on his check. Trent wasn’t that bad today. He hadn’t mentioned anything about what he said last night though. In about 10 minutes I was already at my apartment building. “Thanks so much Trent!” I smiled as he pecked my lips and I slipped out he vehicle. “Bye!” he waved driving as I quickly ran into the building and into my apartment.

In no longer than 20 minutes I got on my white dress, heels, and I tried straightening my hair soon giving up and putting some hair in a pin on the side. I put on some nude lipstick and eyeshadow, grabbing my purse and heading out the door. Walking down the street, I noticed it was chilly. I didn’t have time to grab a jacket as I walked 4 block soon entering the restaurant. “I’m with Ty Blue..” I smiled at the receptionist.

She smiled back nodding and leading to the table. Coming around the corner, I first saw Deuce and Dina. “Rocky!” he yelled standing up. I smiled as he wore a very fancy suit that fit him well. Walking into full view I noticed everyone looked nice! I looked towards Cece as the receptionist led me to the seat across from her. To be honest, I was nervous because I could tell Ty was angry as he ignored my presence. “Wow you all look nice, especially you Cece!”

~~

.Cece Jones.

I looked at Rocky as she walked around to me. Did it just get hot in here or what!?! She looked gorgeous and I couldn’t help but stare as she sat down across from me. “Wow you all look nice, especially you Cece!” she smiled as I glared at her. “Your late Rocky….” I looked at her curiously as she suddenly looked strangely uncomfortable. “Yeah, sis. You're never late. You look incredible but I was at the apartment until time for dinner. Deuce, Dina, Flynn, and Cece said you just ran off during lunch? What’s going on?” Ty was clearly annoyed as all eyes were on her. I had a feeling I knew where she went. “Sorry guys, I was with Trent. We went for ice cream!” she smiled as the waitress came to take Rocky’s order. She quickly ordered as we all watched her. I watched as she stretched her neck, noticing a small purple spot that look almost like…..a hickey?

“Thank you!” she smiled as the waitress left. “Sorry guys, I feel real bad.” It was unusual for Rocky to be late, usually I was in her position. “Where did ya go hun?” Tinka asked from next to me as I put my head down playing with the designs on our table. “Um….I was hanging out with Trent?” he stuttered looking directly at me as I fumed. “You okay Cece?” she asked as everyone looked at me. Ugh, time to let it out.

“No, I’m not okay! Rocky...you my closest bff and you didn’t even answer me when I asked you about your date last night? Whenever I go on dates youre the first person I tell how it went! That’s what bff’s DO! YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING WEIRD ALL FREAKING DAY AND THEN YOU LEAVE US DURING LUNCH!?! I FEEL REJECTED AND IT MIGHT SOUND STUPID BUT...I DON’T CARE! THEN, YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU WERE WITH TRENT FOR LIKE 7 HOURS...DOING WHAT?! YOU HAVE A FREAKING HICKEY FOR GODS SAKE! ROCKY WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SHARE EVERYTHING AND JUST...WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!” I yelled looking straight at Rocky. Right now, it was just me and Rocky and no one else existed.

“YOU KNOW WHAT CECE? I DON’T HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERY FREAKING THING THAT GOES ON IN MY LIFE! SO WHAT IF I SPENT 7 HOURS MAKING OUT WITH TRENT? IS THAT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!?! I DON’T THINK SO!?!” she yelled right back. I’m pretty sure I was dark red as I stood up grabbing my coat and phone. “WELL...WHEN YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO STOP HIDING SECRETS AND BE THE REAL ROCKY….COME TALK TO ME!” I rolled my eyes as a security guard came to get me.

“Sorry to ruin dinner guys…” I sighed and looked at Rocky one last time. She was confused as hell, I could tell. I don’t know what hit me, but I felt less stressed. “Bye guys…” I stormed out of the restaurant of course the all the customers were staring at me. I was probably banned from now on. I proceeded to the apartment building as tears flew down my face, smearing my makeup. I don’t care if I was being childish.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I FINALLY UPDATED!! Check out my profile. Copy and paste this link in your URL bar to see their outfits. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=107371668 ) Please comment and I promise to update soon! <3 -Em.