Status: It's finished but not on here :)

Butterfly Project

Empty.

I felt my self being lifted up, like I was floating. Then I saw a white light, this was it. I was in Heaven at only 14. I try to scream out when I feel pressure on my chest, I felt suffocated, but no one was there to help. I realized something, that white light wasn't Heaven, it was a hospital light. I wasn't supposed to be in a hospital, I was dead or I felt like it on the inside at least.
*Lawson's POV*
"Hey Lawson! Wanna shoot some hoops?" My best friend Nick asked me. "Nahh, I have to go home and get ready for my first day of work." I say quickly. He was always making fun of me because I'm going to be shadowing a nurse at our local hospital. It looked great for college and I needed it if I wanted to be a surgeon.
"Axis, Lawson." The nurse says. "Oh uh actually its Lawson Axis, uhm ma'am?" I say acting like I know what I was doing. "Either way its the same thing. Now we have to check up on a patient, grab your scrubs and lets go." She snaps. Scrubs? It showed how much I knew about my, well my dads career. "Her name is Meleanah Johnson, got it?" The nurse questions. The last name sounded familiar, I had a few Johnson's at school... a freshman and a set of twins who are seniors. We walk in and I see the little freshman. She was new at school, but gorgeous. Wait a second?
"N-nurse, her name is Meleah, not Meleanah." I say putting an emphasise on the Lee part. "Its the same to me, and my name is Candy, not nurse." Candy snarls. Of course, I was the one to get stuck with the cruel nurse. Oh well, I was out of this place in about two months, then I would start my senior year and finally be 18. Being a junior sucked, it's like being the middle child in the family.
I looked down at lifeless Meleah and seen her wrist bandaged. She looked helpless and I just wanted to give her a hug. Her pretty brown hair is tangled and the bags of her eyes are swollen, like she had been crying. Hold up, she is not pretty. My girlfriend would kill me if she knew I thought the school weirdo was hot! "Nurse, I mean Candy... what happened to her?" I ask quietly. "Oh her, another suicide attempt patient, we will be dealing with her for a few more days, until her wrists get better at least." Candy says looking at her.
*Meleah's POV*
I wanted to wake up so bad, I heard people in the room and the boy one sounded familiar. Maybe I had heard it in a dream or he is a school friend. Humph, school friend? Yeah right I was nothing but a pitiful loser; a loner you could say. I try and remember what happened or why I am in here, then it hit me. I cut myself. Something I never thought I would do, it felt so good though. Like I was meant to do it, I got a rush out of it. The feeling of the blade in my hand and watching the blood run down my arm, it felt calming.
I wake up at around 8:00 pm and look around, no one in here, of course. My parents didn't care, no one did. I was supposed to die when I cut my wrists, they weren't supposed to get me and call the ambulance. I was supposed to be in Heaven, and be happy for once. "Nurse!?" I exclaim. My throat felt like fire, and I wanted to throw up. A boy that I knew came running in... school hottie Lawson Taylor.
I knew everything there was to know about him. He was my secret crush that no one knew about. Who could I tell anyways? "Yes?" He says. I cover my mouth and point at the trash can. He sprints to the corner and grabs it and pushes it towards me. As soon as I can smell the plastic, everything that I had for dinner that night came up, it felt good. With one hand Lawson balances the trash can under me, and with the other he was slowly pulling my hair back, like he was trying to comfort me. "Its okay." He cooes. And you know? I believed him, for once in my life... I felt hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I have 2 subscribers.... Hopefully I will get more <3