Burning You Down

13. Steam and Water

In the morning my alarm clock woke me up. I reached and instinctively hit it, making it stop, but I didn’t open my eyes right away, enjoying the few blissful minutes of remembering last night. Oh, God. Did it really happen? Yeah, it really did. And man, it was perfect. I smiled widely.

I yawned and turned to the side, and my hand roamed the mattress, looking for Vic’s body. I didn’t need to do this to feel he’s gone, though, because I could feel the absence of his usual warmth and his slight scent of sulfur. I sighed softly. Where had he gone? I really needed to be close to him right now.

Well, wherever he was, it didn’t matter because soon I started to drift off again. I was just really damn tired from what had happened. I don’t know for how long I remained there half-asleep, but soon I was rudely woken up again by the sound of someone knocking on my door.

“Kellin, where the fuck are you? If you don’t get up soon you’re gonna be late for school.”

Oh, great. It was Kailey. I thought about opening the door, but then I remembered I was completely naked and I realized it wasn’t such a good idea. I quickly sat up, trying to think of an excuse.

“I’m awake, getting ready! Don’t worry!”, I ended up calling out. I think she just wanted to make sure I was up, because after hearing that she murmured an “Okay” and I heard her walk away.

Once she was gone, I leaned down to pick my pants up from the ground, but then I realized that I really have to clean myself up first. Shit! I should’ve done it last night when Vic advised me to. I couldn’t get dressed like this, I needed to take a shower, urgently, so after a short moment of hesitation, I took one of the bed sheets and wrapped myself with it. Trying to hide as much of my naked body as possible, I opened the door and tiptoed towards the bathroom, quietly so I wouldn’t attract my family’s attention. I thought I saw someone stand at the stairs, so I hurried up and sneaked in the room, as fast as I could, before someone questions why I’m walking around with no clothes on. When the door closed behind me, at last, I felt like I could take a normal breath.

“Finally.”, I whispered to myself, threw the sheet on the floor and headed to the shower. Hot or cold? Hot. Definitely hot. It would make my muscles relax.

I turned the water on and tried it out, to make sure it’s not going to burn me or something. Indeed, for a few moments it felt like fucking lava, but I adjusted it carefully, and as soon as I got used to it, I dove under the shower. I tried to keep my hair away from the water, because if I wetted it, it would take a hell of a long time to dry it, and I didn’t want to be late for school. People were looking at me strangely already anyway, I would look even weirder if I started to be late for classes. It was just not my nature, I guess, but then again I wasn’t the Kellin everyone had gotten used to anymore. I had changed. Vic had changed me. Thinking of Vic made me smile and remember last night again…

Speaking of the Devil…

“Slept well, sweetheart?”

I jumped a bit as he appeared in the middle of the bathroom and immediately I instinctively covered myself. Not that he hadn’t seen me. It was just a habit.

“Get out!”, I hissed. “I’m trying to shower, doing it while you’re here watching me makes it awkward.”

“Awkward? I think it makes it hot.”, Vic winked.

He was still naked; of course – he had dumped his clothes in my room, I had almost tripped into his jacket on my way here. And hell, how good he looked. I knew that it was actually Walter’s body I was looking at, which made things significantly more uncomfortable and a bit creepy, even, but I tried my best to ignore this fact. Truth was, he really somehow made Walt look much more attractive than he usually was, and now I realized that my crush on my best friend had been actually nothing too serious. It was certainly nothing, compared to what I felt about Vic. He was so provoking, so spontaneous and unique, and I just… I knew I shouldn’t feel such things towards a creature that wasn’t even human and was supposed to be evil, but I couldn’t help it. Once I had now admitted it to myself I couldn’t get it out of my head. I liked him. I liked him a lot. Which was so, so, so, so wrong. So wrong it was right.

“Get out!”, I repeated sharply.

“We both know you don’t want me to leave.”, he winked and walked to me, and before I could do anything, he kissed me. This, combined with the relaxing feeling of the hot water running down my back and the steam entering my lungs, and let’s not forget about Vic’s bare body only a few inches away from mine, instantly turned me on. No, Kellin, you have to hurry.

The demon pushed me against the wall, getting under the shower as well. That was it with me trying to keep my hair dry. Water streamed down my head, slightly tickling my scalp and making me shudder.

Kellin, you’re gonna be late for school.

“Last night was amazing.”, I murmured against his lips.

“Let’s just hope it’s the beginning of one wonderful adventure.”, he chuckled softly and deepened the kiss, pressing himself closer to me. I gasped.

Kellin. School.

Vic lifted me up a bit and I wrapped my legs around him. Everything still hurt from what we had done, but I just couldn’t help it. I wanted more. I was just so fucking turned on right now.

School.

“Let’s not go to school today.”, Victor whined, moving down to kiss my jaw. I frowned.

“We can’t, we need to go…”, I objected, letting his lips work against my skin.

“Ugh, you’re so boring.”, the demon rolled his eyes and lightly bit my neck. I was ready to let him do it, right here, right now, I was ready to give in to him and let him do me even though I hadn’t completely recovered from last night, but…

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Ah, fuck this!

“Seriously, Kellin, showering now?! You’ve been in there for, like, what, twenty minutes? Don’t you realize that there are some other people who might want to use the bathroom?”, my sister spoke from the other side of the door, sounding a bit irritated.

Vic and I froze in this position – he with his teeth sunk into my neck, and I with my legs around him. Shit. This girl just followed me everywhere, didn’t she! I stepped down and pushed Victor away, trying to calm my breathing before replying to her.

“Hang on just a few more minutes, I’ll be done soon.”, I said as steadily as possible, which wasn’t very steady actually, considering that I was still in the mood for letting Vic fuck me hard against a wall. But it wasn’t the time for this. I didn’t want to get in trouble or look suspicious.

“Okay, but hurry up! I gotta get my makeup done.”

I rolled eyes. “Can’t you get it done in your room? You have, like, three million mirrors in there.”

“I can’t, my things are in the bathroom, so get your ass out soon, okay?”

Vic and I exchanged looks and I let out a heavy, annoyed sigh. Wrong timing, Kailey.

“Okay.”, I groaned. “I’ll be done in a minute.”

I had the feeling that she was about to leave, but suddenly she added:

“By the way, why were you walking around wrapped in a bed sheet earlier?”

“Umm…”, I bit my lip. “I just couldn’t find my pants, actually, and I had to walk to the bathroom somehow, right?”, I lied, letting out an awkward laughter.

She replied something I didn’t quite hear, but knowing her, I could bet she said “What a weirdo” or something like that. However, I heard her footsteps go away soon. Vic and I just stood there for awhile, to make sure she isn’t around anymore.

“…Shit.”, I murmured. “I’m sorry.”

“Why?”, he tilted head.

“I… I don’t know.”, I frowned. I would do what I had promised to Kailey – turn the water off and get dressed, but I was so damn hard and I couldn’t let the opportunity slip away. Vic was standing only about two feet away from me, playing with a strand of his already wet hair. His whole body was wet, in fact, drops were rolling down his chest, through his stomach, and down… there… I caught myself fixing my look there for a bit too long and quickly looked away to his face again. He was watching me and smirking, obviously noticed my attention.

“So what do we do now?”, he asked with a playful grin.

I hesitated but before I could stop myself, I blurted out: “Just do it, I really need this right now. But hurry up before they catch us.” That was a wrong, wrong decision, but my mind was totally clouded by hormones at the moment, so I couldn’t really control my actions.

“That’s the spirit!”, the demon giggled and before I could change my mind, he pushed me to the wall with his body once more and sealed his lips to mine. His lower half was pressed to mine and our members rubbed together, making the muscles on my thighs twitch. I shouldn’t moan. I have to keep myself quiet, I ordered myself. I couldn’t let anyone know what was going on here.

Vic lifted me just like he had done before, and positioned himself between my legs. I wrapped them around him firmly, grinding against him to satisfy my desperate need to feel someone’s touch down there. He got the hint and stroked me, at first really gently, almost carefully, and then faster. Drops rolled down from his fingers and teased me as they ran through my tip. I had become really sensitive again and even this made me gasp sharply, my heart starting to beat fast. The water tickled my neck and it didn’t seem this relaxing at all anymore.

“Please, just finish me off quickly.”, I whispered, leaning my head back against the wall. “As much as I enjoy this, w-we need to go so-oon. Ahh…” I added the last one, because Vic quickened his pace, pumping quickly and rubbing himself against me. He was unusually quiet and at first I wondered why, but then I suddenly figured that he must be holding back a moan, just like I had been last night, and I was now.

“Okay, I’ll try to hurry up.”, he nodded shakily and without a warning he pushed himself into me.

It really hurt because this time he hadn’t prepared me first, and I bit my lip so I wouldn’t scream. He ran his finger across my tip to keep my attention away from the pain, just for a moment, enough for him to push deeper and hit this spot that had made me moan so loudly last night. It didn’t fail to make me whimper now too, my pain mixing with incredible pleasure in a strange, unknown for me sensation. I wasn’t sure if I liked it. I wish I could say it was the most amazing feeling ever, but it wasn’t, it was just… weird. In a good way, though.

“Ow, Vic…”, I protested softly, wanting to tell him to be more careful, but he shut my mouth with a kiss.

“Shh. Give it time.”, he murmured.

“But w-we don’t have time!”, I hissed, my voice turning into a quiet yelp as he reached the place yet again. Yeah, I was already enjoying this. It had started to feel good again, now when I had gotten used to it.

Once he made sure I was doing fine, he quickened his pace, slamming me to the wall with every next thrust, hurting my back a bit. I had to admit, he was much rougher today, perhaps because yesterday he knew it was my first time and he had decided to be careful with me. I slipped my hands across the slithery tiles, looking for something, anything to hold on to, but I ended up tangling my fingers into Vic’s now soaking wet hair and yanked at it hard, unable to control my strength. I probably hurt him, because I felt him shudder, but then again, he could’ve shuddered from pleasure, so I didn’t know. I opened my eyes to look at him. His own eyes were squeezed shut, small, tiny drops balancing on his eyelashes. When he felt I’m watching him, he looked at me and they rolled down his cheeks, and through his neck…

“Hurry up…”, I almost begged. He giggled softly and did exactly the opposite – he stopped.

“Oh, you want me to hurry up, hm?”, the demon grinned and pulled almost all the way out of me, leaving me feel empty.

“No, nononono, Vic, don’t stop!”, I gasped desperately.

“You want me to continue?”, he kept teasing me.

Ah, I just wanted to punch him right now!

“Yes!”, I raised my voice. “…Please!”

“Now that’s what I wanted to hear.”, he smirked and entered me again making an expression of relief spread on my face.

“Yes, oh my god, yes, thank you…”, I breathed out, melting into his touch.

We had started running out of hot water, because it was turning slightly colder now. My legs went a bit weak and I couldn’t hold on to Vic so tightly anymore, but he held me in place with his hands on my thighs, thrusting into me faster. I felt it again – I was close, really close. I guess Vic sensed this too, because he let go of one of my legs and set his hand around my member again, flicking his wrist a few times, and this was enough to send me over the edge. In a few seconds I was a goner. I supposed the sight of me climaxing was too much for him to handle, because it got him finishing too.

When we were both done and he pulled out of me, I tried to stand on my feet, but they felt soft and unsteady, so I just dropped down to the floor, sliding my back through the wall. Vic stopped the water for me, knowing that I can’t right now, and still breathing heavily sat down on the ground next to me, taking me in his arms.

“This was even better than last night.”, he noted. I just mumbled something in reply – I couldn’t really talk properly right now, because the pain had come back, and I was feeling too dizzy and tired to build a proper sentence. Noticing this, the demon lifted my chin a bit, making me look at him. “Are you okay?”

I nodded weakly and gave him a wide, genuine grin. He was serious, though.

“You don’t look okay.”, he declared, observing me. “Why? Did I hurt you?”

“Well… It hurts a bit, but I’ll be fine.”, I shrugged.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just wanted to make you feel good.”, Victor furrowed eyebrows. To him pain and pleasure were obviously incompatible and he didn’t understand how I could be happy while I’m hurt. Damn, he didn’t know so many things about humans…

“Oh, trust me, you did make me feel good.”, I chuckled. This just seemed to confuse him more.

“…Let me fix you.”, he offered me.

“How?”, I raised an eyebrow. He didn’t reply, instead he held me close and suddenly the sore feeling in my body disappeared along with the bruises on my back from when he had hit me in the wall. Oh, yeah. I had almost forgotten about his weird magical powers or whatever. He could always cure me, only if he wanted.

“Like this.”, the demon smiled. I had never seen him smile like this. For a moment he seemed almost caring and I felt the sudden urge to kiss him again, but I was interrupted by approaching footsteps. Shit! We had to get out of here.

“Shit! Quick, teleport us to my room!”, I hissed, my eyes widening. I didn’t want Kailey, or anyone else find out I’m still in the bathroom, because this would look very fucking suspicious. I had been here for more than half an hour, after all, no one stays under the shower for this long.

“Sure thing.”, Vic winked, leaned in and kissed me deeply, teleporting us at the same time. The kiss just made me enjoy this even more, and I knew he knew it, that’s exactly why he did it, actually.

We appeared in the middle of my room and I finally detached my lips from his. “I have to get dressed.”, I murmured.

“As much as I don’t want you to, yeah, I’m afraid you do.”, he let out a theatrical disappointed sigh. “And I guess I should get out now, as usual.”

“Why?”, I tilted head.

“Well, once you said you don’t want to get dressed while I’m in the room. I never really understood why you’re so shy about this, but… yeah.”, he shrugged.

I laughed a bit. Vic could be so silly sometimes, really.

“Dude. It’s not getting dressed itself what makes me shy. I didn’t want you in the room while I’m doing it, because I didn’t want you to see me half-naked. I mean, I didn’t know you well back then. Now it’s okay, though, you’ve seen me and there’s nothing to hide from you.”, I explained, holding back a mocking remark. I could laugh at him and tease him, but I knew how unfamiliar he was with human life and human feelings, so I couldn’t judge him for this. Besides, he had spent the last 700 years in Hell, there were so many things about the modern life he didn’t understand.

“…Oh.”, was the only thing he said. “Okay then.”

“I’m still soaking wet, though, we should’ve gotten a towel.”, I added, changing the subject.

“I can dry you, that would be easy. Don’t forget that you’re dealing with a demon here. I know a trick or two.”, he winked and waved his hand.

In the next moment I was standing there, completely dry and fully dressed. Of course, I wasn’t in the clothes I was intending to wear, instead I was wearing a pair of Vic’s collection of tight pants, some shirt and Kailey’s red jacket, the one I wore when I went to the party. It seemed Victor really liked me in this outfit. Well, I had to admit it, I liked myself in it too, I couldn’t deny it – it fitted me well. I wasn’t exactly sure this was the best thing to wear when you’re going to school, though, at all, but oh well, I wasn’t in the mood for arguing with Vic now. He had been unusually sweet and caring today and I didn’t want to piss him off and change this. I liked him this way.

“Wow, thanks.”, I grinned. He never failed to impress me with his demon abilities. “Why don’t you use this magic thingy more often? It would make everything so much easier.”

“Oh, um, that’s a bit complicated.”, Victor frowned slightly and started picking up his clothes and putting them on. “Long story short, the more magic I use, the easier for my demon friends down there it is to spot me. And if they do, they’d definitely want me back down in Hell. We’re not really… allowed to be on Earth for this long.”

“You’re not?”

“Yeah, unless the deal we’ve made requires it. Otherwise, usually the deadline is three months and three days after we’ve arrived here.”, he explained casually while putting his boots on.

I raised eyebrows. Three months and three days? He had been here for a month already, that meant he had only two months left! Suddenly I felt somehow scared. Of what, I had no idea. Maybe I was just afraid of losing him. I’m not saying I didn’t want to get Walt back, but I didn’t want to lose Vic either.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?! You always acted like you’re going to spend, like, an eternity here!”, I exclaimed.

“Shh, kid, calm down. Maybe I’d have to leave, but that’s only if they notice my absence, and considering that I’m not such a big fish Downstairs, maybe they’d never realize I’m gone. So fucking chill, okay?”

“No, I won’t! You lied to me, like the fucking liar you are, you fucked me, you got me to like you, and now you’re saying you’re leaving in two months?! This is just-”

He teleported in front of me, leaned in and kissed me, gagging my mouth.

“Shh.”, he murmured against my lips. “It’s okay. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll just lay low and wait until they forget about me, and they will, sooner or later, trust me.”

I hesitated and then nodded, wanting to believe in his words. Of course, I’ve always known he couldn’t stay forever. Even if they don’t call him back to Hell, he’d have to leave Walt’s body sooner or later, and I just didn’t want this to happen. Damn, I was seriously falling for him, wasn’t I! This was so stupid. And wrong. And… stupid, and… And just fucking wrong.

Vic had obviously noticed the change in my expression, because he pulled me closer and kissed me again. It seemed that for him the solution of every problem is simply kissing the other person. I had to explain to him one day that this is not how things work with humans, but right now I enjoyed feeling his lips pressed to mine so I didn’t object. I pulled back after a minute and looked him in the eyes.

“I’m going down to have breakfast. You can teleport outside and go round the house, as if you’re just arriving to pick me up for school. Okay?”, I suggested.

“Yup, that works.”, he yawned lazily. “Alright. See you in a few minutes, darling.”

He grinned and didn’t miss the chance to slip his hand across my thigh before pulling back and vanishing. I smiled a bit after him, and then headed downstairs, lost in thought.

Yeah, my life was just getting more and more confusing. But it was getting better, too.

END OF CHAPTER 13.
♠ ♠ ♠
You all said I should keep it up, so here you go. A little more smut. I hope I didn't fuck up this time, I tried to do my best.

Shit's about to get real in the next few chapters! There's going to be some action ;)