Status: I HOPE YOU ENJOY

Shakesperian Story #1 Malers wish ;excerpt

bite into your apple oh daughter of silimahn this apple is fresh and so are you, your wet lips that glisen in the light atract me. i maler wish to kiss you princes jesine please your majesty kiss me as i feel your pain and wish to help for i love you. "i cant it wouldbe against my fathers wish, you know he doesnt like you". YOUR FAtHERS ABLOODY HOUND. !!! you cant hold your feelings back! aand neither can i! to hell with your fathers wish!, you wish to plase the man who asulted and abused you in every shape and form!? " hell hurt me if i dont!! you know i cant risk that!" Fine then we shall run away come lets find my brother tylark..... (after that the peasent maler, princess jasine and brother Tylark all ran away to find a home with one another..... a two or three days later king Silimahn sent gards to find his "wreched trouble making" daughter and here we continue our story)... chish chase klank came the running gaurds… 1“Have you found the princess yet!”.2 “no”> (coming throhthe bushes)>3“She could be any were!”.2”silimahn will cut off our heads if she is not found”. 3” hes no laghing matter that’s for sure, I mean ii have a family they need me—1”guys!... I found something! 2&3come running “what is it” 1”it’s that wretched Maler boys necklace….” 3”Look foot prints!” 2”Follow them!”

Mean-while… in a cave

Oh jasine please stop worrying your self we’ll be fine. “but what of fathe-“ DON’T YOU MENTION YOUR FATHER HE DOSENT CARE ABOUT YOU! You think he does!? Were running away and your father can deal with it! HE KILLED YOUR MOTHER! Do you wwant to end up like her!?. “no i-“ good. Tylark:(grabs Malers shoulder from behind) “stop it you shouldn’t yell at her” but her fathe-. “I said stop, and to you jasine we are leaving and you father cant do any thing about it”.

Back to the gaurds.