Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

Since When Do I Follow The Rules?

-AraBella Reese Kennedy-

"What are you two doing?" I heard from behind me. I whipped around, coming face to face with none other than Mr. Obnoxious.

"Isn't it obvious, Mr. Obnoxious?" I asked, taking a puff from my cigarette, blowing the smoke in his face.

"Give me one." Was all he said. I gave him a dumbfounded look.

"Isn't it against the rules, Mr. Obnoxious?" I asked.

"Do I look like I ever follow the rules?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Good point." I said, handing him a smoke.

He lit it up and took a puff.

"You know, I think I could get used to you, Mr. Obnoxious." I said, putting mine out.

"Me too, Ms. Smartass."

Rachelle snorted beside me, but qickly covered it up with a fake cough.

I gave her a look.

"What?" She asked, trying to be innocent.

I shrugged, slowly shaking my head at her.

"Wanna ditch?" I asked, suddenly not wanting to be here anymore.

"Dont you think that wouldn't be such a good idea with your teacher standing right here?" Mr. Obnoxious asked, taking out his phone.

"I really don't care." I replied, latching onto Rachelle's hand.

"Oh really? Because I can go ahead an report it right now." He said, getting ready to type a text.

"You wouldn't dare." I said, eyeing his phone intensly.

"I would." He replies, quickly typing out the text. Okay, so it was the first day of my senior year, I guess it wouldn't kill me to stay.

"Fine,Fine,. Fine." I said, walking back into the doors of the school.

I made my way to my second block class, exactly 5 minutes late.

"Well, I'm not suprised you two are late." Mr. Keener said, giving me the evil eye. Mr. Keener hates Rachelle and I.

I didn't say anything, but instead just sat down on the floor.

"Ms. Kennedy, get in a desk or i will let you go up to the office." I shurgged my shoulder, digging in my bag for some candy. I pulled out a half melted Snickers bar, and opened it up.

"Okay, Ms. Kennedy, go on up there." He said in a stern voice. I got up, leaving my Snickerss trash in the floor.

I walked into the office, the receptionists giving me a lugh. She loves me.

"Uh oh, what did you do now AraBella?"

"I just sat on the floor." I shrugged, and walked on into Principal Wilders office.

"Ms. Kennedy, what have you done now?" He asked, Him and I were kind of on good terms, I knew he wouldnt let me get in trouble.

"I just sat on the floor, I swear Mr. Wilder." He just chuckled.

"Who sent you up here for that?"

"Mr. Keener. You know how he is. Sending me up here for nothing." I said, getting ready to go out the door.

I made my way back to Mr. Keeners class, sitting in a desk this time. He was blabbing on about the course syllabus and things we would neeed during the year. I laid my head down on the desk, shutting my eyes. The rest after that was peaceful.

When I woke back up, the classroom was empty. I looked at the clock, it was already three? Wow, I slept through almost every class!

"Hello sleepyhead." I heard from above me.

I looked up to see none other than Mr. Obnoxious.

"Ugh, what are you doing here?" I questioned, getting up from the seat.

"I'm here to take you home." He said, walking to the door way.

"Uh, no. I don't think so." I said, walking out the door.

"You can't walk, its pouring rain." He said.

"Watch me." I said, leaving the school building. There is no way im hitching a ride with Mr. Obnoxious.

He was right, it was pouring down rain. But I continued to walk home regardless.

A car pulled up beside me and rolled its window in.

"Get in Ms. Smartass." I looked over and it was Mr. Reid. Wow, I actually called him by his name.

I huffed, it was freezing. But on the plus side, I got to get a ride with my new sexy teacher. I slipped in his car, noticing his appearence. His slicked back black hair was in his face, making him look all the more sexy. He looked over at me with those hazel eyes.

"Where to?" He asked, pulling off.

"My house." I said, telling him whee I lived. When we arrived, he opened his door also.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going in with you, duh." He said, rolling his eyes at me. Geez, you'd think with him being a teacher he'd be more professional about things.

"Okay, whatever." I said, opening the door to my rather big house. I had inherited some money when my grandparents died. they were rich. They were the only ones to ever really care about me.

"Want some coffee?" I offered, I was really craving some.

"Sure." He said, sitting down at my kitchen table.

"Dont you dare get your fingerprints on there, Mr. Obnoxious." I scolded. Everything in my house had to be completly spotless. No clutter or anything can be around or I throw a fit.

"Okay." He said slamming his hand down on the black marble table.

"You Bastard." I said, tunrning around to slap him on the arm.

I fixed our coffee, sitting down at the table next to him.

"This is actually really good. I thought you might try to poision me or something." He said, taking a huge sip of his coffee.

"I'm really not that mean, just a smartass." I said, finishing off mine.

"You know, you have to leave after this." I said, pointing to the door.

"And why is that?" He asked, giving me a mock dissapointed look. I guess it was mock, but I knew his eyes told me otherwise.

"Because, I said so." I said, putting my coffee dishes in the dishwasher.

"Fine then, Ms. Smartass." He said, winking at me.

"Fine, Mr. Obnoxious." I say, going into my living room.

He followed me in there, making himself comfortable on my couch.

'I thought I said you had to leave?" I said, laying down. Truth is, I didn't really want him too.

"And I thought I didn't have to listen to you." He says, putting his head in my lap.

Uh oh, this is not good. I'm getting sleepy.

"Move your head, Mr. Obnoxious."

"No thanks. Ms. Smartass."

"How many times are you going to call me that?"

"How many times are you going to call me Mr. Obnoxious?" He retorted, closing his eyes. I did the same, it was actually kind of nice to have someone here...

Oh god, what am I thinking?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think?<3