Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

Last Chapter!

-AraBella Reese Kennedy-

"I don't care what it takes. I will spend the rest of my life taking care of you." Mr. Obnoxious said, looking me in the eyes.

"I get it, I really do. But something you just have t do on your own." I protest, I did't want Alex to help me, I was well and independant enough to take care of myself.

"You think you can take care of yourself, but I know you can't, AraBella! Thats why I'm here, thats why i'm in your life. I'm here to help you beat cancers ass! You and I both know that you can't do it on your own."

"I'm perfectly capbale of doing so." I say, sitting down on the couch.

"Ara, you're pregnant and have cancer. I think you do need my help."

I gave him a blank look, rubbing my stomach It has been seven months since we've found out that I was pregnant.

It wasn't easy at first, i'd always have headaches and pass out often, I'd have to be rushed to the hospital a few times because I was bleeding.

But through it all, my little fighter kept on fighting.

I'm just so ready to have her in my arms. If I survive this cancer.

I believe I will, I have a good chance of surviving.

The Chemotherapy treatments have really been helping me. I don't feel as sick as often, and they are saying that they can't find much that is wrong with me, but the cancer is still there.

I had my last Chemotherapy appoinment today, and I couldn't be more excited.

I hoped that it was gone, I really , really do.

"I know that." I say, kissing his lips.

"We'd better get going if we want to get there on time." I say, grabbing my sweater. It was really cold out this December, and I couldn't afford getting a cold. That would only make it worse.

We both got into the car. My hair had been growing back little by little, It wasn't no where near as long as it used to be, but at least its growing.

I just want to go back to before I had cancer, I wouldn't smoke or do anything like that, I wouldn't have always gotten in trouble, or being a smartass about anything.

Sometimes, I believe if I were a better person then none of this would have happened. I would be fine right now and not have cancer. If only I would have chaged my ways way back when.

I sighed, if only I was a better person.

"Stop blaming yourself for this. It wasn't your fault. You can't help it that you had cancer." Alex spoke, as if reading my mind.

"I could have helped it. If I didn't smoke, that would have helped it. So basically, it is my fault." I say, placing my hands over my enlarged belly.

God, I hoped I could see her.

If I didn't then I wouldn't know what I would do.

I felt a tear slip down my face. gah, since I've gotten cancer, I have been such a softie. Used to I wouldn't cry about anything and now I cry about everything.

I guess the pregnancy hormones had a great deal of it too.

"No its not." He said, grabbing onto my hand as we walked into the building. I rolled my eyes, signing myself in.

"Ms. Kennedy?" I almost jumped from my seat, I was so ready to get theis over with. The nurse took my weight and weight. I've gained amost twelve pounds with this baby!

Though, we haven't given her a name yet, we're waiting until we actually see that beautiful face of hers.

She placed us in the room. I hate dwaiting, it sucked! About twenty minutes later, the doctor walked in. He gave me a gown to change into as I went into the bathroom that was connected to the room to change. I laid back onto the cool metal table as he did something with the little thing that they use. It was hard with me being pregnant, but somehow they managed to make it work.

They took my blood, something I hated. I couldn't stand seeing blood, it made me woozy.

They said that the results hould be back within a few hours, that I needed to go home and get rest.

Alex and I left the office, going to McDonalds. I was craving some mcnuggets badly and he didn't want the baby to get fat.

"Alex! I swear, If you don't take me i'm going to walk myself there. I know how much youo would hate that."

He rolled his eyes, pulling up to Mickey D's. I let out a happy squeal, sitting in the car while he went to order it. I scarfed it down as we made our way home. I was starving!

"Now, you listen to that doctor and go get some rest." He instructed, as I nodded.

"Yes Sir!" I say and kiss his lips.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

I woke up to being shook. What an annoying way to wake up! I groaned, opening my eyes to see Alex with a wide grin on his face.

"Its gone!" He said, I was quite confused, what was gone?

"Your cancer!! Its gone!" He saidm smiling like an idot. I sat up all the way, looking dead straight into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I ask, getting up from the bed. he wrapped his arms around me the best he could, pressing his forehead to mine.

"I'm more than sure." he smiled, pressing his lips to mine fiercily.

"I love you, Ms. Smartass." He smirked, laying me back on the bed.

"I love you too, Mr. Obnoxious." I smiled, crushing my lips to his once more.