Status: this story has some true things that have actually been happening and have happened to me at some point in my life. i will not allow amy cruelty to be said about it, for this is sensative to me. thank you.

Worn-Out Faces.

chapter one.

It started out simple, really. Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy finds out girls' secret. But this is a different kind of boy, and a different kind if girl.This boy is Vic Fuentes, this girl is Trystant Create. Their story is, well...life changing.
~~~
Vic watched as Trystant work on her English homework; same as they do every day. He studies the crease of her brow when she comes upon a difficult question. The way her tongue pokes out from the corner of her mouth as she writes along with the song playing on the radio. The way her hands move as she writes, flips the page of the textbook or paper she is writing on. He feels an abundance of curiosity well up inside as to how she can keep her focus for such a long span of time. He leans forward, reading her left-handed, prefecture of neat swirls, curves and straight lines that make up her writing. He smiles, reading her essay to himself quietly.
'I chose my boyfriend, Vic, for my essay. There isn't much to say about him, but I can tell you he is everything a girl could possibly want from her boyfriend.' He paused. He beamed a loving look up at her, her eyes glued to her textbook in search of a word she had forgotten to spell. 'He knows how to talk to a person without insult. He can make the while world seem more remarkable every time he says a word. It's enchanting, really. But most of all, he knows what to do, say, and most definitely he knows how to treat a person, for he himself understands we're only human.'
He felt a slight touch on his cheek, looking up to see Trystant looking down at him. He smiled. She smiled back small, but just enough for him to see.
Trystant has problems. Ones Vic had only years before her. In fact, truth be told, Vic is the only reason why she isn't in a morgue. He's helping save her life. You see, like himself years ago, Trystant self-harms. No one knows why, except for her, that is. When Vic met Trystant, he saw a beautiful girl in skinny jeans and an Avenged Sevenfold T-shirt. But after he looked closer, he saw his only vice strewn all over her arms. To be honest, he only wanted to.he her friend, but there was more to her than it seemed to be.
She pushed her work away, climbing off the table and onto his lap, hugging him closely as if he was the only thing she had left to hold. To her, him hugging her was like getting that band merch you've been begging your parents for for weeks; the only thing that mattered. He gave her the strength to carry on, not only with his band, but within himself. Something only the cruelest could take from them, they hoped would never happen. 'As long as they don't find out...we'll be okay...right? Isn't that what you said?' She spoke softly, her small, almost frigile hands gripping his hoodie tight. 'Just like I said. And I promise, no matter what, I'll always protect us.' He smiled, caressing her back, taking in the scent of nutella, which was her favorite bread spread, she always smelt of it and he never grew tired of it. 'I love you.' She whispered, kissing his cheek softly. 'I love you, too.' He smiled, caressing her lips with his own in a soft, passionate and always giving kiss. His heart sped up as the rhythm of their kiss fell into sync. They sat their, kissing forbehat seemed like hours until Tony came in the front door. She giggled as Vic moaned in displeasure. 'Stay tuned. Maybe when we're alone again, you'll get more.' She said, biting his lip gently. 'Oooooh, can't wait.' He winked, capturing her lips in another warm embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, second story. Hope you like it. Comments are always welcome as well as opinions on what I should do for future chapters of this and of my other story.