Status: this story has some true things that have actually been happening and have happened to me at some point in my life. i will not allow amy cruelty to be said about it, for this is sensative to me. thank you.

Worn-Out Faces.

chapter two.

'Vic?' She sniffles into the receiver, holding the doorknob tightly as if it were the only thing she had left. 'Trystant? What's wrong?' He spoke, freezing in place as he made his way to the living room to his hand mates of Pierce The Veil. The guys stopped and listened, turning and listening to Vic like they always do. When it comes to Trystant, his girlfriend, they all care. 'They're fighting...again...' she sobbed. She gripped the doorknob tighter, refraining from doing something Vic and herself had tried so hard to prevent. 'I don't wanna be here, Vic...I know I'm going to...' she cried.
Tony mouthed 'Is she okay?' And Vic shook his head vigorously as he listened to her broken cries. 'Just...just run. I'll meet you at the park, okay? You're gonna be okay. Remember? I promised I'd never let you hurt anymore?' He asked, grabbing his coat and walked to the door. The guys joined him, listening to him as he cooed to her, speaking his promises to her over and over and wondering how she's doing. 'Remember I promised to always kiss your scars?' He spoke softly. She sniffled and chewed on her hoodie sleeve. 'And remember I promised to keep you, our love and everything we love safe?' He cooed. She closed her eyes, remembering that day. It was only eight months ago, but she remembers.
~~~
He sat on the floor, kissing her scars gently. She sat on his bed, running her fingers through his hair as his lips touched her abdomen. It's not the first time this happened. She's a cutter. He's recovered. Everytime he sees her, she has new cuts everywhere, and it breaks his heart. 'I still think you're beautiful. And I don't ever want to lose my best friend.' He said softly. He sat next to her, kissing her nose. 'I promise I'll always love you.' He said. 'I promise I'll always make and have time for you. I promise to take care of you. I promise I'll kiss your scars until you get better. I promise I'll never leave or do anything to hurt you. I...I...' he racked his brain, he needed one more.
He began to panic as he searched his memory. It clicked. 'I promise I won't let you hurt anymore and...when you're ready...I'll...I'll take you away. And you won't hurt anymore.' He said frantically. 'Vic...I...I love you.' She said, crying again. She knew he was dead serious. 'I love you, too, Trystant.' He sighed, tightly wrapping his arms around her.
~~~
'Vic...I...I think I'm ready.' She said softly. He stopped. 'Are you sure?' He asked. His heart raved as he waited for her response. Yeah. I don't wanna hurt anymore...I wanna be safe, and I wanna be happy and...I wanna be with you.' She said. His heart soared. 'This is awesome. Okay...I see you.' He smiled, waving. 'I see you, too.' She said, walking faster. They hung up, Vic ran to her. She was still crying when he reached her, but he embraced her lovingly. 'It's okay, Ty-Ty...it's okay.' He cooed. She cried inconsolably into him. Pretty soon, the rest came up and hugged the couple, her saddness affected them just as much as it did Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two! Yes! Fricking finally! Okay, so...I only update my stories if I write DOWN the chapter. I never, ever, ever EVEEERRRRRRRRR write a story without actually writing it first. ~nods~ mhm...so, yeah. Here's chapter two. ENJOYYYYY! ^~^