Status: this story has some true things that have actually been happening and have happened to me at some point in my life. i will not allow amy cruelty to be said about it, for this is sensative to me. thank you.

Worn-Out Faces.

Chapter Four.

'Hey Vic, wanna know what I just learned?' She asked, looking up from her phone. 'What'd you just learn?' He asked, looking through some of her old magazine clippings as they packed up her room. It was just after eleven and her parents had gone to bed angry at each other again, but they didn't fight. Whenever Vic is over, they keep it down. 'Cuddling before bed helps relax the brain, which makes it easier to sleep better.' She said, looking up and tilting her head to the side. 'Seriously?' He asked, looking up and smiling. 'Mhm.' She nodded, smiling. 'Wow...I know how to get you to sleep now.' He said, smiling. She glared at him, putting a book in a box.
He pouted, placing the clippings on the floor to his right. She looked away, getting on her knees and organizing the box. He crawled behind her, holding her from behind. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered, kissing behind her ear and placing his hands in her means pockets. 'No you're not...you wouldn't have said it.' She said, hiding the shakey breath she took
He kissed along her neck, caressing her hips. She held his hands in hers, them trailing up under her shirt, crawling over her bra. His fingers tickling her skin as his hands ever so softly cupped around her breasts. He felt the inevitable begin to grow, his pants becoming a little too tight for wear. 'Vic.' She whimpered. He stopped. He looked up and licked his lips. 'Stop...stop teasing me.' She sighed, relaxing against him. He kissed her ear. 'Do you wanna skip foreplay?' He asked, sliding his hands back down. 'Yes...' she whispered. He smiled, pulling down her pants.
The room was dimly lit, causing a romantic type of ora. He's always been so gentle with her. Trystant being underweight, broken and highly sensative, he is well aware of what to do and what not to do. He longed to make her scream, specifically in the privacy of their own sound-proof room. He wanted to hear his name pass those lips without having to worry about getting in trouble or have people eaves dropping. He feels that ever so familiar burning warmth building up as he captured her lips in a loving kiss.
~~~
'And I love your cute little button nose...' Vic said, tapping the pad of his index finger on the ball of her nose. She giggled, taking his hand and holding it in both of hers. 'And I love your lips.' He said, his own brushing against her before he kissed her. He layed in his original position; still inside, slightly resting against her, holding the back of her head in his hand. 'I love everything about you.' He said, resting himself on her completely. She wrapped her around his neck, her legs holding his hips gently. 'I love you.' He said, smiling down at her. 'I love you, too.' She said, touching his nose with hers. He kissed her softly, teeth gnashing and tongues twirling together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, bad grammar and I do absolutely apologize.