Status: this story has some true things that have actually been happening and have happened to me at some point in my life. i will not allow amy cruelty to be said about it, for this is sensative to me. thank you.

Worn-Out Faces.

Chapter Three.

Most would think they aren't having sex, simply because she is sixteen and he is twenty-one. But no. They are. And it's good for them both. It started when things got a little too heated at PTV's house about two months into their relationship. It scared them both, simply because neither of them knew what they were doing.
~~~
It's about three in the afternoon. Trystant is resting on Vic's bed, her legs are burning from running to Vic. Her parents' yelling was driving her crazy. Vic layed next to her, stroking her cheek gently. She opened her eyes and met his gaze, his smile spearing on his lips as she studied his eyes. She smiled back, very small, but it was there. 'I love you.' He said, moving closer to her. She felt her heart race in her chest the closer the got. 'I love you, too.' She whispered, his lips gently gracing hers in a small, loving, and comforting kiss. The kiss deepened shortly after, both of them grasping each other anywhere they could. Vic's hands slid up her torso and pushed up her shirt as she arched her back.
Pretty soon, their clothes were off and they were under the covers. Their mouths melded together as his body collided with hers slowly and gently. Because the others were down stairs, they were trying to be as quiet as possible. He moaned into her mouth as he came, this moan a little louder than the others. His cheeks burned a scarlet hue as he looked down at her, gasping for breath. 'Whoa...' he smiled, stroking her hair out of her face. She closed her eyes, her body's source of energy lacking severely.
Vic watched her as she slept soundly, her scarred arms covering her chest. There was a silent knocking on the door, Vic knocking on the wall. Mike walked into the room, smiling at the sight of the resting girl. 'How is she?' He asked. He studied the scene; strewn clothes, bare bodies and humidity. 'I think she's alright. She's been out for a while now.' He responded, the sight of her sleeping soundly in his bed for the first time-that he knows of-in probably weeks made him happy. Times like these, he wishes she would cavein and move to San Diego with him, but he didn't want to force her. He gave her the option for when she's ready. 'She's ready, bro. She just doesn't know it yet.' Mike said, pulling the blanket up to her chin.
'I've always wondered how you've been able to know what I'm thinking.' Vic said, looking up at his brother. 'I know it because I'm waiting, too. Hell, all of us are. We just have to wait for her to see it.' Mike smiled, watching Vic as he pondered on his words and smiled. 'You're right. I just wish I could...help her see it.' He said,gazing at her as she stirred. 'I know.' He said, rubbing her hip softly. 'Oh hey, it's Taco Tuesday. That's why I came up here for
' he said, pointing at the roof and smiling. 'Oooh...tacos.' Vic smiled. 'Did ya wrap your tool?' Mike snickered. 'Ugh...nosey bum. Yes.' He said, rolling his eyes. 'Well, tacos are almost done. Ad I found a vegan recipe for her, too.' Mike nodded.
~~
By the time they grew familiar with each other's bodies, it was nothing all too scary. The only problem was getting caught. Her mom had walked in on them getting started, but she confused it for a tickle game of some sort. That is why sex is for PTC-home only. They've only done it about three or four times, but it means more tovthem than you may think. It's not just because their in a relationship, or because everyone else was doing it. It's because, to them, when two bodies meld as one, everything is different, but in a good way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there is any spelling errors. I don't think there is any, bit I could be wrong. Writing a story from a cell phone is so fucking hard...anyways, enjoy.