Status: complete

Distractions

“First you lock me out of the house and now you’re declaring your undying love for another man? unacceptable!”

Phil’s Lemon Grab phone case flashed past Dan’s eyes causing him to roll them humourously. Although there was some truth to Phil’s statement, it was highly unlikely that Evan Peters was going to show up to their door and offer him an impromptu blowjob and even more unlikely that he’d accept the offer, even if his boyfriend did have the mentality of a five year old child sometimes.

“Maybe you should take your keys with you in future and stop letting me watch tv shows full of corrupt men with lips that were born to suck dick” Dan offered by way of a compromise.

“I could say the same about your lips” Phil countered with a grin.

Phil’s voice dipped an octave or two, sending an insuppressible jolt of pleasure through Dan’s body. Even four years on, it still both surprised and aroused Dan that Phil could so quickly go from the innocent man child that his viewers had he had grown to love into the filthy, horny Phil that they never got to see. For that Dan was glad, sharing was never one of his stronger points. Phil pressed Dan back against the kitchen worktop eagerly, using his lips to coax the younger boy’s apart with a smile.

“mmmph, i’m supposed to be doing a liveshow in ten minutes, stop distracting me” Phil ignored Dan’s request, silencing him with another kiss.

Dan tilted his head back, allowing Phil to wrestle him into submission by tracing a soft line of kisses down to that special spot on his neck that drove him crazy.

“They can wait ten minutes” it wasn’t a question.