Status: **In Progress**

Out With a Bang

Prologue

I sighed as I got out of the car. I studied the house in front of me. A new house, a new town, a new school, sooner or later it would be a new country. The house in front of me was a Victorian style house. Its beautiful dark bricks and tall windows stood out against the flower garden with the little pond in the middle of it. Rows and rows of Irises and Roses and Gardenias surrounded it. As I looked a bit closer I noticed a little swing for people to sit in with vines crawling up the sides of it. A little girl of about 5 years rushed past me to get a better look at koi in the pond.

‘Lillabeth’ a whisper escaped my lips, so light I could barely hear it.

Lillabeth was my little sister. Her red hair and silvery blue eyes made her look cherubic. Big rosy cheeks stood out against the rest of her pale skin. She held no resemblance to me. Only looked like my step mom.

My mother died when I was young. She lived long enough to produce me two baby brothers, not that it was a bad thing. Said brother’s walked past me to the fountain to prevent Lillabeth from falling in.

‘Jonathan’ I whispered.

Jonathan was a mirror image of me, we could be twins. His blonde hair fell over his black eyes. He looked almost demonic. He was paler than Lillabeth. Then again so was I. His face was heart shaped. His high cheekbones held no color despite the cool brisk air produced her in Black Haven; Maine. He was tall, extremely tall. He wasn’t buff or anything he was lean. Some muscle but not a lot.

‘Alexander’ I whispered as another boy walked by me.

Alexander, otherwise known as Alec, looked like dad except for the eyes. His big black eyes glanced at me and smiled. His shiny white teeth were pointed, every single one of them. Then again so were mine and Jonathans. His black hair was cut in the style of a marine. His face was squared and his cheeks were hollowed, giving him the appearance that he hadn’t eaten in a while. I assure you he eats like a pig. His was really, really buff. He frightened little kids to put it in short. He was a big teddy bear though. He was as pale as me and John.

I glanced around and caught my image in a small puddle in the drive way. Isobel Salvatore. My blonde hair fell slightly past my shoulder blades in ringlets. My black eyes shining under the sunlight, I didn’t like the sun. My face was heart shaped as well. My cheeks were that of the color of cream. No blush from the cold at all. Almost like I was dead Lillabeth had said one time. My best friend said I looked like a fallen angel. That was in the past though. I couldn’t think about it. Not Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the prologue. This story is on my Wattpad so yeah, I didn't steal this. ;)
Disclaimer: I do not own Black Veil Brides or Escape The Fate. I do not own anything except the plot; and the characters. :) Understand? Great.