Status: **In Progress**

Out With a Bang

Resentment

You know when you get that feeling that you just can’t ignore because it seems impossible. I have that right now, and I’ve had it since my dad said we were moving to this town. I couldn’t possibly be anymore pissed off at that fact then I am now. My Stepmom, Heather, says I should get over it because it’s my fault we are here in the first place. She hated me. The feeling was mutual. I know you’re probably wondering why. The reason is obvious because I look like my mom. Dad comments on it every day.

‘It really isn’t so bad here’ I thought to myself. Who am I kidding? Not me that’s for sure. It’s an odd situation I have myself placed in. It’s weird and totally true though. I’ll explain later though.
It’s been exactly a week since we moved to Black Haven and I finally finished my room. I glanced around to see if there was anything out of place that I should have been aware of. I smiled when I saw that everything was perfect. Looking at my room people would think that this has to be an emo chick’s room, but I was going to add more stuff to it sooner or later. The walls of my room were black and covered in tons of posters. Mainly a lot of Black Veil Brides and Escape The Fate posters, which were amazing by the way, I would totally glomp Ashley Purdy and Craig Mabbitt if given the chance. I had a few Falling In Reverse and Asking Alexandria up as well.

My floors were nothing special. Mahogany floor with a zebra rug in the middle, and my canopy bed sat on top of it. It had the drapes going on and everything. The bed spread was zebra… Go figure, I love Zebras. My old Nightmare Before Christmas blanket sat on top of that, with my stuffed Silver haired Tabby, Kitty. My room was totally cool. Directly in front of the bed along the wall was a flat screen TV which was currently on my recordings of Supernatural. I love Sam Winchester and Castiel. My mirror was attached to my door to the closet.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when my brother barged in singing along to Blood on the Dance Floors Bewitched. To answer your question as to which brother, it was Jonathan. I found it hysterical how he was straight but had a total man crush on Dahvie Vanity. I was more the Ronnie Radke type girl.

“Jonny. What the heck are you doing?” I already knew that question so why did I always question?

“Well Isobel… It would appear I’m listening to an awesome band… Nice TV!” He gapped at it. I approached him and grabbed the IPod he held in his hand. I scrolled down and found ‘Gorgeous Nightmare’ by Escape the Fate and hit play. “I was listening to that.” He glared at me.

“You can go back to your room and jack off to his picture if you want but for now… You are in my room.” I chuckled at his expression and flipped him off.

“Aww, big sis grew a back bone!” Alec said as he walked in my room and examined it. “Nice TV.”

“That’s what I said man. Quit stealing my lines Bee-otch.” Jonathan puffed out his chest and pounded on it. In response Alec punched him knocking the wind out of him. I rolled my eyes at my brothers’ antics. I froze.

“Why the hell are you guys in my room anyway.” I questioned them with the ‘look’ on my face as Lillabeth calls it.

“Creepin.” Alec yelled and ran out of my room singing The Addams Family theme song.
Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad here after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise this; and my writing get's better. Total development through the story guys. xD