Status: **In Progress**

Out With a Bang

Partner In Crime

I sighed as I got up out of my bed. My alarm clock was blaring Cellar Door by Escape the Fate. I headed straight for my bathroom and did all my morning necessities. When I got done in there I headed straight to the closet. I glanced around trying to find something to wear for my first day at my new school. I quickly spotted it. I slipped on my ripped up black skinnys, a purple ninja shirt that said, “Peanut Butter& Jelly Smack.” I’d decided on a pair of knee high black converse. To top it all off I slipped on my leather jacket that had BVB on the back of it and studs adorning the sleeves and shoulders. I had various types of jewelry on as well. My makeup was a smoky look.

I walked down stairs to find Mikal there. I smiled and walked over to him. He wore a black striped dress shirt that had a skull and a rose on the back, his normal skinny jeans that had a chain on the pocket for his wallet. The combat boots that he wore were caked with mud. I glanced at his ears. He had size 6 gauges. His hair was in the same fashion it was always in. I nodded appreciatively at him.

“Mornin’ Cupcake, did you sleep well?” Mikal said before going back to his phone with a smirk on his face. I stared at him like he was dumb.

“Did you seriously just call me Cupcake?” I questioned before adding, “I slept fine, you?” I giggled as he looked up at me incredulously.

“Yes, yes I did. I slept over here in Jonny Boy’s room. So now I didn’t sleep well.” He growled with an annoyed look on his face. I smiled. It was a known fact that Jonathan snored, when he wasn’t doing that he was talking in his sleep, he had a serious case of somnambulism.

“That’s your on damn fault for staying over know isn’t it.” Alec said coming down the stairs. He had on a black shirt with a batman hoodie on top of it. His jeans were black that were all cut up and a pair of checkered Vans on his feet were old and dirty. I rolled my eyes at his get up. He glanced at what I wore. “We have to get tickets to go.”

“If we don’t I’ll cry.” I added.

“I wouldn’t cry but throw a major tantrum.”

“That would end up with you breaking something.” I giggled, “Or killing something.” I added. Mikal nodded.

“It’s in all of our best interests to get them. It could be a great experience for the band.” Mikal added with a smirk. That would be our excuse to dad. Otherwise he would never allow it. He was just that way.

“What would be a great experience?” Jonathan said jumping the last 3 steps to the floor. He wore purple skinnys, a ‘You look like I could use a drink’ shirt, and black converse. His sunglasses he always wore seated on his face.

“Oh! The BVB and ETF concert that we are going to go to, total epicness.” I said with a grin and he laughed.

“Of course we’re gonna go I wanna meet Jake!”

“I bet you do.” He glared at me.

“That’s Alec that wants to rape him not me.”

“Hey!” Alec glared, “I never said I wanted to rape him!”

“Close enough!” Mikal yelled laughing. I grinned. “We need to get to school.” Mikal said after calming down. I nodded and went outside and climbed into the Mercedes that was Mikal’s. We made it to the school in no time.

As soon as we got out people glared at us and mumbled things like freaks or fags. I rolled my eyes and flipped them all off. Mikal smirked at me. I could imagine what he was thinking. One thing you should know about Mikal is that he’s absolutely crazy. He’s the biggest pervert in the world. He can make everyday situations into something sexual. Then again so could I but him… more so. Jonathan was the prude of the group… somewhat. The only exception was making fun of people and Dahvie Vanity we’d always give him a weird look and he would say ‘like Dahvie said I.D.G.A.F.’

This school reminded me of the school of the movie Silent Hill. Just leave out the creepy fog and well the fire. We all headed to the front office to get our schedules. I was a junior this year. Mikal and Jonathan were as well. You’re probably thinking ‘wait I thought she was older?’ To answer that question I am. I just failed a grade. Alec was a sophomore. I glanced over our schedules we all had 4th block together and 3rd block I had with Mikal. 2nd block held Jonathan and Alec. I smiled. Psychology was surely to be interesting.

The bell rang and I sighed. “How am I going to survive without one of you?” I pretended to cry. Mikal grinned.

“Cheer up Cupcake! You’ll see us all in some 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Who knows, maybe you’ll make a friend.” Mikal said cheerfully. I flipped him off. 1st block would be AP English.

I trudged down the hall to my class and when I got there I saw a guy in the back that looked pretty interesting so I went and sat beside him. He glanced up from what he was doing and looked shocked upon seeing me.

“Hi! I’m Isobel.” I told him with a tiny smile. He glanced around and pointed to himself as if trying to say, “Who? Me?” I smiled and nodded.

“Umm I’m Cameron.” He said unsurely and he stuttered a little. Just then a jock walked in the class room.

“Faggot, are you bothering this lady? You just don’t stop do you?” The dude glanced at me and winked. I just stared at the big idiot.

“Shut up Derek!” Cameron said and glanced down. So Derek was his name. Well Derek was fixing to get a slice of humble pie.

“What was that twerp?” Derek said and moved forward and hit Cameron on the side of the head. I immediately stood up and hit “Derek” on the arm.

“Hey jerk. Why don’t you leave him alone?” I said and glared up at him. The dumb jock glanced at me and smiled.

“Relax babe. I’m not gonna hurt the pathetic wimp. Much.” Jerkface said. I glared at him.

“Ok. First off I’m not your “babe” nor will I ever be. Second, what did he ever do to you? Thirdly back off before you lose your crown jewels.” I said and smacked him on the face. Jerkface, I decided that that was what I was going to call him, glared at me and moved so he was facing me.

“You’re gonna regret that fag lover.” He said through clenched teeth. I smirked up at the guy. Amazing how I went from babe to fag lover in such a short period of time.

“I’m looking forward to it.” I spat. Jerkface glanced at me once more before he walked away. I sat back down in my chair and looked at Cameron. He had an amazed look on his face. I smiled at him.

“Why did you do that?” He asked almost rudely. “I mean thanks for standing up for me.” I smiled at him. He just gave me a stupid look.

“Why wouldn’t I have stood up for you? You didn’t deserve that.” I told him.

“I am a fag though.” He told me looking down. Like that was going to change my mind on him. I took the chance to look at him. He was very… hot, to put it simply. He had black shaggy hair, and icy blue eyes. He had a lip ring in. He had his ears pierced as well. He was wearing a Blood on the Dance Floor shirt and a black striped hoodie. He wore a pair of dark green skinnys and batman converse. I smiled at them. He looked back up at me.

“Just because you’re gay doesn’t mean I’m going to like you any less.” I told him simply. He looked up at me hopefully.

“You mean that?”

“Of course I do! What type of person would I be if I didn’t accept my new friend?” Cameron blushed.

“Thanks, I guess.” I just smiled and nodded. “I don’t really have any friends here besides Dalia. So thanks.”

“Wow. That’s horrible. Well you are looking at your new friend. One question though?” I looked at him. He looked up and nodded for me to go on. “What are your thoughts on Black Veil Brides?” He looked at me and a wicked grin appeared on his face.

“They are amazing. I would jump Jake Pitts.” I couldn’t help it I busted out laughing. The teacher in the front gave me a mean look. I quickly apologized. “What’s so funny?”

“You and my brother both say that.” I said and dissolved in another fit of giggles.

Looks like I got me new partner in crime.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise all my chapters aren't this crappy. They get better, you can see my writing evolve in this story.