Status: **In Progress**

Out With a Bang

Isobel Infernal

So I decided that I didn’t like this school already. The only decent thing I’ve come across so far was Cam, which I figured out that, was what he preferred to be called. I also learned his scene name was Cam Crimson, but his last name was Chandler. So now we were coming up with my name and it was lunch. So far I haven’t seen Mikal, Alec, or Jonathan.

“So it could be like Inferno or something like that?” Cam said. I thought about it for a minute, it didn’t fit right.

“No, not Inferno, Isobel Inferno doesn’t sound right.” I concluded. A thoughtful look crossed his face. Finally he just shrugged.

“We’ll just have to keep thinking then.”

“Totally, I’m not going to be in a band that actually has our last names. All the fans will need to know is that we’re all connected.” I stated. Cam nodded. Another thing I learned about him is that he plays guitar. So I told him to come by with his guitar later today so we could see how good it was. Mikal and I have been thinking it would be a good idea to add a backing guitarist. I would casually bring it up.

“Speaking of your brothers and friend… where are they?” I shrugged.

“I don’t know; maybe they are inside getting lunch?”

“Maybe they are?”

“Hey Cupcake, we’ve been looking for you everywhere!” I heard Mikal yell. I jumped and turned around. I smiled and motioned them over.

“Hey guys this is my friend Cam.” I said. “Cam this is Mikal,” he waved, “Alec,” he nodded and said Sup, “and Jonathan.” He grinned. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cam blush. I smirked. “We’re thinking up cool names right now… Sit and join us.”

“What types of names?” Mikal said.

“I don’t know what they are called exactly so… Let’s call them Scene names. For example Cameron Crimson or I don’t know. I’ve got it Cam! How does Isobel Infernal sound?” I was giddy with excitement. I loved it! It was epic.

“That’s fantastic! It fits you perfectly!” Cam said with that cute little grin of his. He didn’t like showing his teeth because they were ‘messed up.’ It fit him though. He was adorable.

“Oh, I get what you’re doing.” Alec said. A thoughtful expression crossed his face. “I want one! What do you think mine should be Cam?” I smiled. Alec seemed to like my new bestie. I glanced at Cam. He had his face pinched up signaling he was thinking.

“Well your name starts with A. So how does Alec Anarchy sound?” I grinned and looked at Alec.

“That’s fantastic! Guys we all need them for the band!” Alec reminded me of a kid at the candy shop. Mikal groaned.

“Do we need one?” Mikal glared at me. I smirked. It’s what you get for calling me Cupcake Bee-otch! Alec nodded.

“How does Mikal Mayhem sound?” Alec suggested. Mikal’s face transformed real quick into a big grin. Jonathan was shaking his head.

“I’ll keep Salvatore thanks.”

“You can’t do that bro!”

“I’m older Alec so yeah I can!”

“Isobel tell him he has to have one!”

“Isobel doesn’t control me douche bag!”

“Guys shut the hell up!” I yelled making people look over. Cam and I flipped them off. Oh yeah, we’re going to get along well. “He doesn’t have to have one Alec.” Alec pouted and Jonathan just smirked. His smiled was wiped off real quick when I smacked him upside the head.

“Ow!” He murmured.

“Get over it.” He stuck his tongue out at me. I flipped him off. I turned to Cam. “Where’s Dalia at? I wanna meet her.”

“She doesn’t go here. She goes to Society Prep a town over.” He made a face. It was adorable. I nodded.

“So Cam… Do you play any instruments?” Mikal asked. Cameron nodded excitedly.

“I play guitar. Not well but good enough.”

“That’s cool. Jonny boy over here plays guitar.”

“That’s awesome. I’m looking for a band to play in.”

“Dude, Guys we need a rhythm guitarist. He should totally be in with us.”

“That’s a good idea Mikal. What do you think Alec?” I asked a grin spreading across my face. Looks like I didn't have to bring it up. He just nodded smiling. I looked at Jonathan. He had a thoughtful expression on his face. He looked at me.

“It could work. We will have to hear you play though.” Jonathan told Cam. I glanced at Cam to see a smile on his face.

“Oh Lawd Thanks so much!” Cam said with a huge smile. We just nodded.

“So on to different topics. Are you going to the Black Veil Brides concert?” Mikal asked Cam.

“I wouldn’t miss that for the world.”

“It should be awesome. You should ride with us!” I practically squeaked out. Mikal had texted me earlier saying that Dad had texted Jonathan saying that he got the tickets.

“You don’t mind?” Cam said looking at us all, then to the ground. I sighed.

“Cam, we don’t care that you’re gay alright. We all are really opened minded. Jonathan won’t admit it but he’s bisexual!” That earned me a glare from my brother. Cam looked up and nodded.

“Yeah dude. We don’t care.” Mikal said and gave him a bro hug. I grinned.

This is epic. I love my friends. My brothers are awesome and we were going to see BVB and ETF. I couldn’t wait. This could be how we got big, if not just us getting to meet the people who inspired us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look up Yu Phoenix for a visual of Cam