My Friend's Friend

Lessons

They are! I’m a cheater! “I think they are” I responded nervous, a little scared. “Why were they here? Let me re-phrase that; why did Shavo have your underwear?” Daron wasn’t smiling anymore, I looked down and sighed. “I’m sorry” I really was “I had sex with Shavo the day we were supposed to have dinner. You didn’t show up, Shavo did” I had to make that confession, my conscience was killing me. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Daron seemed hurt “I don’t know, I guess I was scared of what would you think” I wanted to cry so badly. “You know, if you’d have told me, I probably would have said: ‘It’s my fault anyway, it’s ok’ but as you didn’t… I must punish you now” Daron smiled looking down. I finally got the courage to look up “What do you mean by punish me?” I was shaking. “You’ll get it. And by the way, don’t worry about Shavo; it’s not his fault. Now, get on your knees” I couldn’t move, I didn’t want to. “Get on your fucking knees bitch!” he slapped me and pushed me to the bed. “I’m gonna fuck your ass…again” “no, I don’t want to” I didn’t want to fuck anymore. “I’m not asking for your permission” in the moment Daron said that he jumped on top of me and got me on my knees, with my ass looking up, my face being pushed by one of his hands against a pillow and my hands being controlled by his. “Don’t…please” My mouth was saying no, but my conscience and heart were screaming ‘yes, Do it! I totally deserve it!’ tears started to come out of my eyes. “Why are you crying? I haven’t done a thing to you…yet” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath “Do it, I don’t give a fuck anymore” I tough that if I said that he would stop and let me go, so wrong. “Ok, I was about to stop, but as you decided that it’s ok…ready?” “No…” “Ok” he put his cock in my asshole trying to make it go inside me, I was too tight. It hurt like hell, I wanted it to be over “Don’t cry honey, I’m doing this for you…for us” Daron started to rub my shoulders. “Then stop” I said crying “I can’t. You see…if I don’t do this, I don’t think I’ll find another way to forgive you. Now, please try to relax, this is hurting me more than is hurting you” I don’t think so, I really don’t. I knew that Daron was right, I didn’t want my relationship with him be over because of a mistake, I had to let him do it. He took a pot of Vaseline from the night table and smeared it over his cock. “I want you to learn a lesson, but I don’t wanna hurt you” Daron put his cock in the entrance of my asshole and pushed it in, this time it didn’t hurt that bad, but I was still in pain, I was still crying, I was still suffering. “Please, stop it… please” I was begging now, I really wanted it to be over, I didn’t want to have his cock inside of me anymore, I wanted to just go away. Daron didn’t pay attention to me and started to fuck me slow and deep. My body wasn’t enjoying it, but my conscience and heart (again) were happy that the guilt was going away finally. Daron started to moan “Are you enjoying this baby?” He asked moaning “No, I don’t… I wanna beat you down” “Ok, That’s what I tough”. Daron started to fuck me harder, with no mercy, maybe with anger. Yes, please make my guilt go away! My toughs were clear, I was enjoying the psychological part of the punishment, and my body was starting to enjoy the physical part; my tears suddenly became moans, I don’t know if they were moans of pleasure, maybe they were moans of pain, but I wasn’t crying anymore.

“Why did you stop crying?” Daron asked surprised, he didn’t stop the fucking, but he was doing it a lot slower now. “I think I ran out of tears” I tried to laugh “Oh, I tough you were enjoying the punishment, that wouldn’t be good…but you were moaning two seconds ago, that means you lied! I think it’s time to do it faster” Daron started to fuck me faster again, but this time he was being rough, he was hurting me, not even all the Vaseline in the world would make that pain go away. “No! Please stop it. It hurts too much” I was screaming, I wasn’t enjoying any part of it anymore; I felt like I was about to bleed, my ass was hurting too bad, I started to cry again. “I tough you ran out of tears” Daron laughed and began to fuck me a little bit slower. He kept a slow rhythm until he came inside of me. I heaved a sigh of relief.

He got out of me and sat on the bed, I couldn’t move, I was in real pain, I just wanted to disappear. I lay on the bed and looked up, I couldn’t feel anymore, I couldn’t move anymore, I couldn’t speak anymore; all I could do was cry. “Don’t cry, please” Daron got next to me and hugged me, I hugged him back and tried to calm down. “Thank you Daron. I needed to get that out of my system, but please don’t hurt me that bad me next time” He smiled and hugged me harder “I won’t, I’m sure it won’t be a next time” I smiled and closed my eyes; all I wanted to do was just stay there and rest. Daron started to kiss me softly and started to rub my shoulders, giving me a nice massage.

After a while he stood up and helped me to my feet, I was still a little weak, but I still could walk, I walked really funny, but I could walk. “Come on honey, let’s get dressed. We have to go downstairs right now”. We got dressed and went downstairs. Once again, no lights, no music, just the two of us; Shavo and the guys were gone, the room was in complete silence. “Let’s have something to drink ok?” Daron said smiling and passed me a glass of wine. We talked for a while, remembering all of our nasty adventures. I felt comfortable again, I wasn’t scared anymore, I was happy.

After a nice chat, Daron stood up and went to the kitchen for no reason.
When he went back, he had a glass of champagne in his hands, with a ring in the bottom of the glass. “I think you already know what’s next” Daron was blushed, probably nervous. I was nervous myself, I was almost shaking. Daron got on one knee and drank a little of the champagne. “You see, I have something to ask you” I was nervous, I knew what the question was, but I couldn’t avoid be nervous. “Wha-what is it?” I responded looking right into his eyes. “Since the moment I saw you I knew you were special. I don’t feel complete if I’m not with you and you know it. You know that you’ve been my muse since the first time we crossed sights, you know that if you go away, I wouldn’t be able to miss you, because I’d have to go with you. I know how I feel when I’m around you, but I don’t know if I feel weird or sad when I’m not with you. If you’re gone, I just can’t go on, I don’t have much things clear right now, The only thing that I have clear, is that I don’t wanna be far from you anymore, I want to be with you for ever, I want you to be the mother of my kids; kids that will be gorgeous because of you, kids that we’ll raise together. I want life, I want a house and a wife; and I want that wife to be you. Would you marry me?” Oh, my God! “Are you serious?” He laughed nervously “I am… I know I’m not the most romantic person in the world, but we can work on it, together” He said smiling “we’ll have the rest of our lives to do that and much more” I responded smiling “That’s a yes, right?” I laughed “Mmm, yep”.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it, ;D