My Friend's Friend

Revelations

I really needed to get clean, I still had some chocolate in my body; and also had Daron’s cum in my back, so disgusting.
“Sure honey, I’m there” I sat next to him and took a deep breath.
“Would you like a massage? You seem quite tired” Daron smiled “Thanks Daron, off course I would” He started to rub my back softly and sweet. That moment reminded me of my first time with Serj… that delightful honey massage that I’d never forget.
Off course I loved Daron with all my heart, but I still had a sweet feeling for Serj, I saw him like my brother in law, a friend that was there for me and understood me.
“Something wrong honey?” Daron asked smiling “Hey! Earth calling!” I giggled “I’m sorry, I was distracted” We still were in the edge, having a nice moment of comfort and peace. “Wouldn’t it be great to stop time?” I turned back and held his hands “part me?” “Yeah, right here, right now… in happiness” I smiled and hugged him “Honey…wait! I’m gonna fall!” What? We fall inside the tub, filled with hot and rose-perfumed water.
He laughed “What were you saying?” Daron smiled and started to play with my hair. “Nothing, just a random tough” “Well… I don’t think it’d be great to stop time right now… I’d rather spending the rest of my time with you; it’d be boring if we stopped it” I haven’t considered it that way… wait… with me? he kissed my cheekbone and smiled “don’t you think?” “I’ve never tough if it in that way” “sometimes people don’t consider the fact that happiness it’s not real… if you think you’re happy it’s because you’re missing something. There is not such thing as total bliss; you can have a lot of happy moments, sure… but you need the conflict in your life, otherwise you’d be bored, and to me, that means that you’re not totally happy” He smiled and shook his head “but enough about happiness, let’s savor the moment. Come here baby…let’s get you clean”

We started to play in the water; we were like two innocent kids enjoying their bath time.
The waterfall refilled the water every two minutes, making my dirtiness go away fast. We soaped each others body. Daron always taking special care of my belly and lower parts, giving little and sensual massages “You know… you still owe me that blow job” “do you want it now?” “No, I want to please you now…what would you like?” “I don’t know…I’m comfortable just here” he laughed “Ok, I guess… come on; let’s put some clothes on…I have a little surprise for you” a surprise? Ok! What is it? We got out of the bathroom and went to the room. It felt really lonely now that all the action was over.

Over the bed there was a purple silk blouse and a black skirt. “Aren’t you gonna get dressed? What, you don’t like what I bought for you?” I was confused, I was considering wearing my normal clothes, but the outfit that he made for me was just, gorgeous. “Ok… what’s the occasion?” “You’ll find out really soon” since I was a child I always have loved mystery. Now I was in one, but I didn’t like not to know what was going on, but I still loved the whole idea. Daron whore a black shirt and black pants, always simple and beautiful. “Come on, aren’t you gonna get dressed?” “No” “what?” “Take off your clothes… I know what I’d like” He rolled his eyes and took off his shirt “you know, you could have said that before I put my clothes on” I jumped over him and threw him to the bed “I wanna fuck” “I tough you wanted something more… specific” “no. I just wanna fuck you” I pulled down his pants and underwear and licked the tip of his cock “are you gonna give me a blow job?” Daron asked looking up “No, I said I wanted to fuck, that’s what I’m gonna do” I kissed him hardly, while I started to rub his shoulders with my hands “You seem tired… let me spoil you” I said while started to rub him harder “Wait! I’m here to please you… so you won’t do anything but enjoy” Daron said while he rolled me over. “Hey, what the fuck? I said I wanted to fuck YOU so you won’t do anything but be the fucked one” I rolled him over, I was on top again. “Ok… but, I’ll be on top next time” we both giggled.

Daron started to kiss me soft and gentle. My pussy wanted some sex right away! I sat on top of him and started to ride him soft and sweet, when someone knocked at the door. “Guys are you there?” John asked “Yeah… Dude, we’re kinda busy, go away!” Daron yelled at him and smiled “Oh…oh, oh! Ok, but come downstairs when you finish” “off course we will!” Daron giggled “by the way, I found this in Shavo’s car, I think it’s yours” He threw the leather jacket in the room and left. “It is mine; I wonder why Shavo had it?” At the moment Daron said that I remembered that my panties were in the pocket, were they still there? “Oh, what’s this?” Daron said while he took the panties out of the pocket. I opened my eyes in alarm. “Aren’t these yours?” I was quiet, I couldn’t speak. I was still on top of him, so I got his cock out and sat on the bed.