Status: Updates as often as possible. Check out the offical Tumblr for more infos : wwwbytheriversedgefic.tumblr.com

Meet Me by the River's Edge

Chapter 2 or " I'm not a ***ing Sudoku Puzzle "

In the chill of your stare
I am painfully lost
Like a deer in the lights
Of an oncoming bus

For the thrill of your touch
I will shamefully lust
As you tell me we’re nothing but trouble


Smut warning

The chilly Baltimore air swallowed me as the stars twinkled above my head. The music was still blasting on full volume and I, I enjoyed another long drag from the death stick.

Smoking was something I wanted to quit but never had the guts and the determination to actually give up. It calmed me down, I liked smoking but
I hated the smell and the possible consequences of lung cancer.

Cancer, the monster that took everything I had.

" Hey there ” I heard his voice say from next to me as he stepped through the door.

While we were dancing Jack had suddenly excused himself, and I think we all know what he had to take care of while he was gone. The tent in his jeans was more than obvious. He could’ve asked I would have been glad to lend him a hand … or tongue.

" So, taken care of your little problem ? ” I asked, a smug grin plastered on my face. Jack was something different, I knew him for maybe 2 hours and I already knew he was special.

He was brave and careless at the same time as he was shy and nervous. I really wanted to figure him out but I didn’t have time for that. It’s in and out, stop and go, hump and dump.

No feelings, no friendship, preferably not even names. The less you know the easier to get rid of them. The easier to forget them. The easier to not feel guilty.

Jack’s cheeks turned a light pink and I immediately had to smile wider. He reminded me of some clumsy loyal dog. He was so sweet.

" Baby nothing about that problem is little, I’m sorry to be straight forward but I can’t let that rumor catch fire alright ? ”

I took a last long drag on the cigarette before I threw it on the ground and stepped on it. Partly because I wanted to make sure it’s out and partly because I wanted to show my hatred for it. We had a love/hate relationship, me and cigarettes.

" Oh yeah ? You guys are all the same, all talk and no truth behind it ” I walked closer to him our chests almost touching.

" Hmm…you think so ? Well well maybe you just met the wrong guys so far ” Jack responded snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. One of his hands wandered down to my bum. I had this boy exactly where I wanted him.

" Maybe, I just have to find someone to prove me wrong then ” I purred, I knew the routine. We would inch closer, then came the neck nuzzling, then the kissing and then we’d be off to my bed, or his. Mine I would prefer, I hated getting up rushing out and above all I never EVER wanted to repeat the run in with this one guy’s girlfriend. Hell how was I supposed to know he was taken ? He told me the girl in his wallet was his sister…okay maybe I should’ve been skeptical but hey, I was drunk and horny and he was hot. Learn to discipline your man, and he should keep his hands of other girls when he had a pretty girl waiting for him at home.

So, here comes the neck nuzzling.

" Tell me something about you Billie ”

Wait, wait wait hold on. NO, this is not right, this is not how it goes. I didn’t want him to know anything about me. He wasn’t supposed to get closer … emotionally. Physically I wanted him so much closer.

" Jack, let me get this straight. I know what you want and I want the same thing. Let’s cut the crap. No small talk needed really. You want sex and I could need a good fuck too. I mean I’m not wearing this dress for nothing. So can we skip to the part where you ask me if we’re going to your place or mine ? It’s much easier that way ”

His eyes widened in shock, but who was he trying to fool? That’s what he wanted, that’s what I wanted. No need to make this more complicated.

" Why are you so reserved ? Who are you Billie ? ”

" That’s of no importance. Not now, not ever. Trust me it’s better for the both of us ” I really wanted Jack, he was by far the prettiest guy I’d ever seen, except for maybe Nolan but let’s not get too deep into that topic. I really really wanted Jack but he was not worth the risk of letting my walls down, not worth the work and the effort.

" So, sorry for wasting your time Jack, but I’m not a fucking Sudoku puzzle, I don’t want to be figured out ” and with that I turned away. I was cursing the world for making Jack so fucking nosey and curious when I felt a hand on my wrist.

Swiftly I was turned around to be pressed tightly to a warm body, Jack’s body.

I was a little taken back, not gonna lie. I bet I looked like a deer caught in the headlights as he dipped his head low to level with mine. His lips just a breath away from mine.

" You don’t want to be figured out ? That’s fine, for tonight I’m not gonna try to figure you out. But I’m not gonna let you go either. You intrigue me Billie and you’re smoking hot. You want sex ? Fine not gonna turn that offer down. I take what I get. No matter if that’s meaningless sex, a friendship or simply answers to my questions. You offer, I accept simple as that. And now let me kiss those damn lips because they look so fricking delicious and if your lipstick is not cherry flavored I’m gonna be so fucking disappointed. ” he mumbled his breath hitting my face and his lips softly brushing mine, this was agonizing.

So when he was done rambling and crushed his lips to mine I felt like a bomb just exploded in my body. Or not because that would probably be hurtful. A confetti bomb or something.

I could’ve orgasmned right then and there.

Our lips molded together and moved perfectly in sync. He tasted like vodka and beer mixed with something sweet, like candy.

" Your lipstick is NOT cherry flavored ” he groaned as we reluctantly pulled away. our foreheads were still pressed together and he softly stroked my cheek.

” Yeah, the flavored ones suck ”

" So, your’s or mine ? ” Jack mumbled into my neck, kissing up and down. His breath was sending shivers down my spine.

" Mine " I had to suppress a moan, that bastard took not even 2 seconds to find my sweet spot.

" It’s easier to kick me out than getting out yourself huh ? ” damn this boy had my ways figured out quickly.

" Nice work Sherlock, can we go now ? ”

He gave me a cheeky wink and we made out way through the sweaty crowd, fingers interlocked.

As we left the house the cold air hit my skin and felt like little daggers stabbing my legs. Jack, being the gentleman he is, wrapped me tightly in his arms and after I explained him how much of a disaster my car was and that I had taken public transport, he opened the door of his car for me and flopped himself down on the driver’s seat.

I remembered the pact me and Clover had. The promise we gave each other every time we went out partying. An assurance that the other one is save and unharmed.

Swiftly I pulled out my phone opening a new text message.

To : Clover

" Hey Sweet Cheeks, I’m on my way to my apartment. I have charming company, his name is Jack and he’s absolutely faint worthy. And his hair looks like he had a bad accident with the hair dye. Hope you have fun with prince charming. Get him guuurl. See you tomorrow for lunch ? love you "

Just a few minutes later I received her answer.

From : Clover

" Damn Billie, you’re fast. Prince charming isn’t the real deal really. His tongue is like a slug. I spied another piece of eye candy though. Make that dinner and we’re set. Love you, Stay save ;) “

Yeah dinner instead of lunch was a good idea, I’d probably be hung over tomorrow and sleep until late in the day.

" Your boyfriend ? ” Jack chimed up from his seat. He didn’t turn his vision to me, instead his eyes were fixed on the road.

" I may be a mess, but I’m not a cheater ”

A smug smirk spread on his face and for a moment I was wondering how a guy like him was still single…wait, oh my god.

" Please tell me you’re single ”

A wave of laughter shook his body and made me smirk a little too. It was just as radiant as his smile.

" You’re asking that NOW? Seriously ? hah, I was just about to pull out my wallet and show you pictures of my children ”

I didn’t comment on that, I couldn’t really tell whether he was serious or not.

" Little Mark has just turned 2, he’s the light of our family. Travis and Tom are just as happy and chirpy as ever. But they grow up soooo fast ” he rambled on.

Alright, now I knew that he was NOT serious.

" You named your kids after Blink 182 ? Father of the century ”

Again his laughter echoed through the car. For a short moment, just a glimpse of a second we locked eyes and I felt a warm feeling in my body.

But as soon as it came it was gone and I wasn’t even sure it was really there in the first place.

I navigated Jack to my apparent building and up to my door. The whole way from the car to my flat, his hands were on my back, my waist, my ass. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

" Jack I can’t open the door if you keep distracting me ” I scolded him, desperately trying to open the front door of my apartment while he kissed up and down the back of my neck.

Eventually after an estimated 700 tries, I swung open the door and turned around connecting my lips with Jack’s pulling him inside by the collar of his jacket while walking backwards.

While our tongues battled eagerly, he opened his eyes to take in his surroundings. Hesitantly he pulled away.

" You have a loft apartment ? This is so cool ” he looked around in awe. My apartment was a mess.

It resembled my life perfectly.

Empty bottles everywhere, clothes on the floor, ashtrays standing around.

As I took in my surroundings I felt insecure, ashamed even.

" Hey you okay ? ” Jack asked gently tilting my head up to look at him. He was so delicate with me, like a wrong touch could break me.

" Yeah I’m good, just … maybe I should’ve cleaned up here before taking someone home. Sorry for the mess ”

" Oh man if you think this is a mess you should see my place ” Jack chuckled and pulled me closer by my hip.

" Now where were we ? ” he mumbled connecting his lips to my neck. His touch send little electric shocks through my body. These were the moments I really lived, the moments I felt alive.

When my whole life I was made believe that I wasn’t anything special, felt like no one loved me anyway, these men, they loved me for the short while. Adored me, worshiped me, even if it was only for my body, I felt good in these moments.

Slowly he slid my leather jacket down and kissed all the way up and down my arms, before reconnecting our lips in sweet, delicious kisses.
My hands tangled in his hair I walked backwards towards the bed, my lips not leaving his.

We separated shortly for him to shrug off his jacket and I swiftly pulled his shirt over his head.

" There it is, that tattoo is awesome. Ah we’re twins now ” I admired the Jack Skellington tattoo on his chest, softly tracing the outlines with my fingers. I could feel goosebumps rising on his arm that I held tightly with my other hand.
J

ack looked from his tattoo to mine and back, before another smirk took over his face.

" I’m glad we’re not twins though, because this would be really sick if we were ” and he kissed me again, more passionately, more rough, but still loving and tender. Geez that boy knew how to work his tongue.

He swiftly pulled my dress above my head and I swear to god, if he ripped it I would castrate him.

" There they are ” he imitated my reaction earlier, eyes glued to my cleavage.

" Impressed ? “

" Just happy and all around content ” he laughed that angelic laugh and dipped his head lower to lick along the top of my bra.

" God, you’re so hot, and that means a lot coming from me, I fucked a playboy bunny ” his husky voice sent shivers down my spine and made my whole body tingle with excitement. A playboy bunny eh ? Guess I have to put in some extra effort tonight, I mean, I need to show him that I can be better than a playboy bimbo anytime. ( sorry Holly :S)

He took off his shoes and shed his jeans before we both collapsed on the bed, limbs tangled with each other, tongues fighting a battle, hands roaming each other’s bodies.

His fingers trailed down my stomach, leaving a burning sensation behind. This guy was special, his kisses were addicting, his touch made me go all fuzzy inside.

Get a grip Billie!

I felt his hand tracing my panty line while he peppered kisses down my body. This was gonna be one hell of a night.

Image

" Oh god Jack ” I was reduced to a gasping, whining mess. And why ?
Because that guy could use his tongue like nobody’s business.

His hands had a firm grip on my hips, restraining me from moving too much. Instead I was wiggling beneath him desperately trying to get more of him.

" Jesus woman, stop moving ” Jack cursed, his face still buried between my legs.

I wanted to punch him right there. Don’t call me woman, I have a name geez. But the work his tongue was doing down there made up for everything.

His fingers started to feel up and down my stomach before lowering towards my clit.

He rubbed slowly, making my body ignite and a feeling of immense pleasure spread through my body.

I could feel his tongue deep inside of me touching all the right spots, pressing all the right buttons.

" You should do this professionally ” I panted, eyes rolling to the back of my head as I was deadly close to my climax.

" Give head ? ” he questioned and chuckled, sending vibrations through my body.

That was it, the knot in my lower abdomen ripped and an intense orgasm shook my body.

I gripped his hair tightly, feeling the soft, smooth locks between my fingers.

When he was sure I was done he crawled back up to level his face with mine.

And again he looked deep into my eyes. It felt weird, like he could see right into my soul. It was scary, I felt naked under his gaze. I mean I WAS naked, physically…but emotionally ?

Softly his fingers combed a part of my hair out of my face…and smiled.

He looked at me like I was the prettiest thing he’d ever seen. He looked at me like I was truly beautiful, not hot or sexy, beautiful.

" That was good huh ? Should consider doing it for a living ” stop smiling you idiot, it makes me feel weird in my stomach.

" Excuse me ? That wasn’t good That was A-plus, gold star, smiley face - good. ”

" Now ready for the main act ? ” he asked cheekily, kissing my neck, my nose, my jawline and finally my lips.

I was so shaken up and freaked, I couldn’t bring out another word. So I just nodded quickly, hoping he’d be just as good with other parts of his body as he was with his tongue.

And he was.

A feeling of bliss seemed to swallow me whole as he thrusted into me. One hand gripping my hip as the other held my head in place. We kept eye contact for the whole time. It was captivating. I felt like walking on clouds, like a constant high, like in a drunken haze.

He increased the speed and still he was gentle and caring. If I was going to die now, I was going to die a happy girl.

Grunts and moans filled he air, Jack placed kisses on my lips while ramming into me, slightly missing my g-spot, I had a feeling he was doing this on purpose.

" You know where to hit, so hit it. You tease ” I grunted as he kept narrowly missing the desired spot.

" Nah, but where’s the fun in that ? ” he joked and stopped moving.

" Okay that’s it ” I rolled around and pushed his back to the mattress straddling him and taking the top position.

Jack seemed to enjoy this quite a lot, shown by the loud grunts and the huge smile on his face.

His hands held my waist as I bounced on his and rolled my hips in time to meet his thrusts. And sure enough, this time he hot EXACTLY that spot.

" Oh fucking hell Billie, I hope you’re close because I’m not gonna last much longer babe ”

I was close, but instead of answering I sped up and placed my lips on his.

The room was filled with 'Ooooh's and 'Aaah's and mostly 'oh god Jack's.

I climaxed and felt every fiber and every cell of my body come alive and I swear I was on fire.

I could feel Jack coming into the condom before I collapsed onto his chest.

" Oh fuck Billie, that was…whoo, damn ”

I fell down next to him and to my surprise Jack pulled me into his arms.
It was warm and comfortable … and totally against all my rules and guidelines.

Come on Billie 5 minutes, can’t cause any harm now can they ?

Image

"It kills me not to know this but I’ve all but just forgotten
What the color of her eyes were and her scars or how she got them
As the telling signs of age rain down a single tear is dropping
Through the valleys of an aging face that this world has forgotten”


My ringtone woke me up abruptly from a deep, good night of sleep.

My body was sore and I was freezing, the only resource of warmth was Jack, who was still sleeping peacefully next to me, his arms wrapped around my body.

Why the hell was he still here ? Doesn’t he know how one night stands work.

Geez now I would have to face that awkward morning-after talk.

" Answer your phone babe ” Jack grumbled sleepily from next to me, squishing his face deeper into the pillow.

Babe ? Ugh, getting him out would probably be harder than it usually was.

I picked up my phone combing my fingers through my messy sex hair.

The Phone number was unfamiliar to me. Why would somebody call me on a Saturday morning ? More importantly someone I didn’t know ?

" Hello ? ” my voice was rough and tired.

" Anabelle ? We need to talk ”

I hadn’t hear that voice for years. I didn’t want to hear that voice. I had nothing to say to this person, not a single word, not anymore.

Jack sensed my change and how I suddenly stiffened next to him.

“ You okay Billie ? ” he was so caring and softly stroked my back, placing a gentle kiss on my shoulder.

I was in shock, what could possibly be so important that THIS person would call me.

" Anabelle ? ”

" Hey, mom ”

here goes nothing…
♠ ♠ ♠
I will make the dialogue bold tomorow, I'm too tired now :P