Forbidden Love

Feeling of guilt

I sigh and look at the ground, not caring if I live or die anymore.

"I should apologize to Sophia when I get the chance. I'll head back to Layla's house to say sorry to Sophia."

I walk back to Layla's house and sigh.

I knock on the door and look down.

"Oh, your back. She's in my room, crying over you right now. Go to her."

I walk upstairs and sigh heavily, not knowing how to say sorry to my new step sister.

I knocked on the door and smiled to see her answer the door.

"Oh... It's you. What do you want, Derek?"

"I came to apologize for hurting you earlier. I guess I will just have to accept the fact that we are step brother and step sister. I guess I just miss what we had before this whole crazy thing happened. I never thought I would ever see you again in a million years, so I sprang at the opportunity to kiss you."

I grab her hand and sigh, knowing that she will push me away again like she did before.

"Derek... let's see how the step sibling thing goes for awhile. If it doesn't work, then I'll go back to you."

She smiles at me and I sigh when I hear pounding rain with a mixture of thunder and lightning.

"I guess I should go home. I'll see you tomorrow, Sophia."

As I started to leave, Sophia pulled me close to her and whispered ever so softly in my ear;

"Stay. You catch a cold if you leave now. Ask Layla if you can sleep in the guest room and I'll tell mother and father that you stayed the night here to get over the storm and so you don't get sick."

I blushed a lil bit and looked into her bluish greenish eyes, leaning in and kissing her softly.

She kisses me back softly and we both hold the kiss til we fall onto the bed and smile at each other.

"We should ask Layla if I can sleep in the guest bedroom while the storm blows over, and I'll tell mom and dad what's going on."

"Okay bab-..."

Sophia stopped her sentence dead in her tracks and I sigh, knowing what she wanted to call me.

I kiss her cheek and smile at her.

"It's okay. Go ask Layla for me."

"Okay hun."

She leaves the room and I smile as I watch behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took awhile to finish a chapter. Writer's block sucks