Status: hiatus

480 Hours

Claudia Evans would never think she’d meet one of the people that would change her life forever. One of the people that would make her smile ear-to-ear just by talking with her hours or doing something stupid. One of the people that would warm her heart with every hug. One of the people that would make her blush uncontrollably with every compliment about the tiniest things of her. One of the people that would make her the happiest and luckiest girl alive just by knowing him personally and being there with him.

But, the timing isn’t perfectly right, with the wedding and sick Mother and his short stay there. He’d only be there for twenty days, four hundred and eighty hours.

“He’ll only be here for twenty days, so why would you give it a try? It’s useless.” Her brain tells her.

“Maybe you should give it a try. You’ll never know where you’d end up if you never try.” Her heart tells her.

So she listens to her heart and decides to give it a try.

But what’d happen when the time they both have finally come to an end? What’d happen when Harry finally has to leave? Would the four hundred and eight hours they spent together come to a waste? Would it last and turn into something more beautiful?

Disclaimer: I do not own One Direction, Harry Styles or any famous characters mentioned. I only own the fictional characters and the story plot.