The Diary of Mari Delrous: The Beginning of the Second

DECEMBER 2012 PART 2 The end of second.

PART 2
I’m having a little trouble breathing right now from all the dancing. I still ask myself am I an act? People noticed something:
One minute I’m dancing like a crazy one, then once the song stops or a slow song came on, people kept asking me if I was okay because I looked sad.

“Well of course! Im great! Knowing you people actually noticed something for once! IM SO HAPPY YAY?!”

I wonder, will I ever find the root? Under all these skins, who am i? Well im the girl who does not know who she is.
The end is soon. Right near the new year too. So reader, what do you think of me? Do I bore you or do I entertain?
Once the new year comes ill get another journal like this one, once I get to royalmount.
I….
Theres something I think to myself. Its very odd, and distorted if thought of too much.

Im good but bad,
Im happy but sad,
Im sane yet im mad
This I hate but im glad…

When you see people theyre all different yet they are the same. Everything is different yet everything is the same. I would talk about this theory much more but I don’t know how to put it…
Theres a song ive been listening to lately.
The lyrics remind me much of myself in truth…If I could id consider it my theme song. Yes cheezy idea I know it is just that whenever I listen to it, it feels almost pointed to me even I think….If you ever get the chance reader look it up….see if im right or not.
Its called, Room for happiness (Kaskade Ice mix) with skylar grey.

“Sometimes I wish, I never felt, the influence of you…
Cause now I feel the disconnect like an open wound
Where you once were there is space that runs deep as hell…
But every morning when I wake, I tell myself….:

“Don’t be fooled, by your emptiness.
Theres so much more, room for happiness…”

ETC ETC
I feel I see too much emptiness where there should be happiness so it touches me. Also, the song is damn good that’s another reason why I love it…

SATURDAY 15 DECEMBER 2012

Wish.

I saw a shooting star tonight. It came out of nowhere when I least expected it. Just staring at the sky and what surrounds you, it strikes when you never thought it would.

This meteorite that suddenly flew across my sky, brought me a small alibi. Awakening me to a truth in life. I can never expect something good to happen. But it will once I least expect it. Like love, I never expected to fall in love with someone. The feeling just appears, when least expected. I notice this happens in good and bad. I never expected to loose noah. Yet the day I least expected it it happens. Same as death. One day I will die and I will not see it coming. Life is full of surprises. Yet youll only find the good ones with your eyes opened, not closed. Im glad to have seen that star, lucky I didn’t blink! And yet I wished on that star for happiness, and to be greatful…And for someone…out there in this big world…and I wished for this wish to come true…

When I least expect it to.
Therefore when I need it most.
The wish that will save me.

Thank you for reading the thoughts I could never speak….
-The maniarix, Mari Delrouse.

This was the beginning of the second.

See you next time, in the blue apple.