Mayday Situation.

Finale.

a year later:-

Alex danced with her at a wedding, she hugged him tight grinning, ‘you look beautiful darling’ she smiled, ‘you look so handsome Alex’ he grinned, ‘I love you’ ‘I love you too, it makes me feel bad to know how we begun, but I’d never’ ‘darling, you were scared and alone and I took care of you, it was the hardest six months of my life’ she smiled, ‘mine too, the thought of you not coming home to me’ resting her head on his shoulder, kissing her head, ‘I still love you, I always will’ ‘I will always love you too’ he grinned, ‘I know, we’re good, we compliment one another, we finish each other sentences, never had a girl like that, you’re everything I ask for’ she smiled, ‘mutual, Ally’ he grinned.

Alex held Grace's hand walking home, ‘think we’ll get married?’ ‘I like to think so’ he grinned, ‘good, cos I wanna do more than think about it’ ‘you wanna marry me?’ ‘I do darling, Grace, will you be my wife’ she hugged him, ‘yes, Alex!’ he grinned, ‘maybe, it will give you the fresh start, the opportunity to start again’ she smiled, ‘would you like a family though?’ ‘of course, with you!’ she grinned, ‘good, I wanna spend my days making sure you’re happy’ ‘mutual Grace’ she smiled, ‘thank you for saving the princess’ he grinned, ‘she was worth saving’ she blushed, ‘thanks for saving the prince, darling’ they giggled heading for bed.

Grace rested on his chest, ‘so what’s our first dance?’ she smiled as he slid a ring on her finger, ‘I bought it at the same time as I got your promise ring’ she kissed him deeply, he grinned, ‘I love you Alex’ ‘I love you too darling’ wrapping an arm round her waist, ‘I’ll always be here for you, I’d never treat you badly’ she nodded, ‘mutual’ ‘I promise’ ‘you promised a long time ago’ he grinned, ‘I am proud to be your fiancee’ she blushed, ‘proud to be yours’ snuggling into him, he grinned, ‘good’.

Planning a wedding was a little tiring, but here they were, ‘My Mrs Gaskarth’ kissing deeply, they giggled, ‘I love you Alex’ ‘I love you too’ Alex hugged her and picked her up bridal style, ‘Alex!’ he grinned, ‘I’m not putting you down, except for a bed’ getting in the car they headed for their suite making love in her dress, she kissed him, ‘fantasy good?’ she got her breath, ‘absolutely’ giggling, ‘I hope Liam finds out in his rehab centre’ Alex smirked, ‘Alex!’ he laughed.

they lived happily.